Have A Heart

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Have A Heart

Time to disagree with me some more you guys! I very carefully tried not to rant as I stated my opinion in my review: https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... e-a-heart/

IDK do you guys not like Buddy or am I the odd one out? I kind of like him when he's not being stupid.
And did Dion like bring a tear to your eye or what!? Man! I never cry for an episode but it was pretty neat on his part.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I'm not a big fan of Buddy either, He was pretty annoying this episode, But I'm willing to give him a shot. There has been a lot of characters that weren't as popular as they were introduced *cough* Emily *cough* And they did get better over time in the eyes of most people. While Buddy is annoying as of now, with some more character development he could get better. And with Dion I always just saw him as 'There' I thought he was just going to be the bully with no real character development, But I've never been more happy to be wrong. I think the Odyssey team did a fantastic job with Dion, so maybe there is hope for Buddy. Overall it was a good episode but it could have been a lot better. Nice review by the way! :clap:
*Finger guns aggressively*
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

MonkeyDude wrote: And with Dion I always just saw him as 'There' I thought he was just going to be the bully with no real character development, But I've never been more happy to be wrong.
Totally. They introduced Dion and I was like- OK. Just another pawn in the game. Now I hope to hear more of him in the future.
MonkeyDude wrote: Nice review by the way! :clap:
Thank you! I should do that less rant-y kind more often, it saves me lots of time!
Autumnal
Chocolate Chip

I really want to give my unsolicited opinions on this episode but I still have yet to listen to it as a whole.

But from what I've heard, yeah, I'm not that big on Buddy, either. How could he possibly go from, "this person is nicer," to "it was obviously the heart transplant"? Does…does he not know how human anatomy works?