The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I'd hate you too if I had to put up with you so often... and if I was shoved in your pocket all the time. Come to think of it, I hate you anyhow.
Amazing picture, pal. You're right, it does look somewhat dissimilar to Gary Locke's rendering of our wonderful ball of rulingness. But that's because it has a lot of your own style, which is fantastic. The eyes are cute and sincere. And the way you draw her hair gives it a Peppermint Patty like look, and her bangs look pretty. Thank you for drawing and posting this, besty.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Gee, nice to know you acknowledge me, prez. :P ;)

Thanks. It didn't turn out at all like I had hoped, and I'm planning to do a much better one soon, in fact, it's next(ish) on my list. I just have to add it to the list. :lol: I'm glad you like it, though. And, yes, I always end up putting some original something or another in my work... Even when I'm not trying to or don't want to. :P
So, all comes to all, I guess it just depends. Either way, you're welcome, and thank you for the kind words about it. (=
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

The drawing is absolutely adorable, Sam! The sparkle in her eyes are superb, and I like how you gave Emily the sideswept look with the bangs. Very cute. You have a very artistic hand. I'd like to see more of you're art work sometime! Thanks for sharing this.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thank you so very much, Suz! *Hugs* It means a lot. I'm not the greatest artist in the world, but I'm glad you still like it. ;) Again, you're so welcome, and thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement. (=
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hmm, will I regain my status in the ERK if I vote for Emily as best actress in the Averys?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Love the drawing Shey! Your version of Emily is so good! Thank you for the wonderful contribution to E.R.K.!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thank you guys so much, it really means a lot to me! =D

Here's another, it's manga. (; (Forgive the bad lighting... And drawing for that matter. :lol: )
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wow. Too cool. A fine job, bestest. I'm astounded. You have a lot of talent in that medium. Congratulations. Those eyes and eyebrows... and I heart her Manga-ized sweater. Too fun! This is going on the ERK site.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Pound Foolish wrote:Wow. Too cool. A fine job, bestest. I'm astounded. You have a lot of talent in that medium. Congratulations. Those eyes and eyebrows... and I heart her Manga-ized sweater. Too fun! This is going on the ERK site.
Thank you so very much, Bestest. ...Wait....Are you serious?????..... On the site??? Wow...
I'm honored, really. I didn't even think it to be any good... Thank you 1000 times! :D
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Awesome picture Shay!
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I love it Shey! I concur with PF, it must go on the site!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Love the picture, Shey! Hey guys, is it to late to join? I have always LOVED Emily, she is my favorite character of all times :D I know it's a bit late, but I figure, if she's my favorite, why not join?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sound the trumpets, Vice President Aftershocker. Ouch! That's terrible. Never mind. Please stop, oh Chief.
Lovely to have you, Connie. It is never too late to join this fine organization, and we are pleased to hear she is your favorite character. We are also pleased you appreciate the Emily art of Shey our fellow conspirator. Incidentally, you are our first new member this month.
Please make yourself comfortable, do feel free to visit the official site now and again, oh, and always remember to put your hand over your heart when you're liste- um, reading the Emily Anthem.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I have always done so ;)
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

This is cool
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

Yes, it is! EMILY RULES!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I would like to announce that I listened to Emily debut on AIO this morning... And once again, LOVED IT! *Starts singing the Emily anthem*
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I concur, an enjoyable, funny, and well-crafted mystery with a clever web of simple yet interwoven and fun clues. My sibs and I can't hear this episode too often. All non-Emily enthusiasts who dislike that episode, shall we say, will never succeed in the book review business. Here's to Game for a Mystery!
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Samantha14 wrote:Thank you guys so much, it really means a lot to me! =D

Here's another, it's manga. (; (Forgive the bad lighting... And drawing for that matter. :lol: )
The illustration is great. ♥ The picture of the illustration not so much. Perhaps you can take one in better lighting for the site.
~ Walker in Dreams
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Here, Here! @ PF. Well said, President!
Though, shortly after listening to "Game for Mystery," I listened to "Stage Fright." *Sighs* LOVE IT!