Bassett Hounds Review

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Bassett Hounds Review

Rating-5/5

Bassett Hounds is one of my favourite episodes. It is really good and I would recommend it to any Odyssey fan. It is super funny.

Summary:
When Wooton convinces Bernard to come to Alaska with him for a family reunion Bernard finds out that Wooton's grandfather is giving away a fortune in cash. He also finds out that everyone is trying to impress Wooton's grandfather. Who will the money go to? Find out by listening to Bassett Hounds.

How do you like the episode?
EPPD
Strawberry

It was really good but it just seemed to be too short. :|
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

EPPD wrote:It was really good but it just seemed to be too short. :|
Ya. Usually the best ones seem to short.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I liked Grandpa Bassett, and Wooton's cousin. All the other family members I can't stand, especially Wellington.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:I liked Grandpa Bassett, and Wooton's cousin. All the other family members I can't stand, especially Wellington.
Maybe I did hear it hmm...
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Nice episode, but not to great.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

It was really funny, I like episodes about Wooton and his family.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Godsgirl6153 wrote:It was really funny, I like episodes about Wooton and his family.
Agreed! I always thought he was the only christian in his family!!!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Grandpa and Grandma Bassett are Christians, too.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Wellington is a splendid villain. A royal pain. One can't help getting a bit on Talia's side in For the Fun of It, though that wasn't the writers intent I'm sure. A truly good villain generates such responses, unless they're going for a more rounded, complex villain. AIO has no shortage of such villains.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:Wellington is a splendid villain. A royal pain. One can't help getting a bit on Talia's side in For the Fun of It, though that wasn't the writers intent I'm sure. A truly good villain generates such responses, unless they're going for a more rounded, complex villain. AIO has no shortage of such villains.
I wouldn't call Wellington the villain. More like - the greedy guy with no true malicious intent.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I wouldn't call Wellington the villain. More like - the greedy guy with no true malicious intent.
I agree. I love the episodes with Wooton and Bernard together. They go together so well!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

EugeneforPresident wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:I wouldn't call Wellington the villain. More like - the greedy guy with no true malicious intent.
I agree. I love the episodes with Wooton and Bernard together. They go together so well!!
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! So do I!
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I LOVE it. Hurray! a Wooton episode!
Proud K.R.E Member