#961: Survivor Boy

Your membership into the Adventures in Odyssey Club grants you a special key! Here is the place to discuss all of the club exclusive episodes.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

#961: Survivor Boy

This episode was interesting. I am liking the dynamic we have between Jay Smouse and Wyatt Perkins; it's fun to see the two of them interact. I was surprised to hear Miles and Shelly, from the 2021 Club episode “Hurricane Perkins”, appear in this episode again, I had thought they were just one-time characters; I am glad to hear that they appeared again and hope to hear more of them in the future. :yes:

I need to hear this episode again before making any final judgements. Anyone else have any thoughts? Let's discuss!
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

President of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.