A Samterrogation.

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Calc! *kisses book* Oh, come to me, little boxes that fit into big circles! I love you like my own life! :D

I've read the first...um...volume, I guess you call it. It's pretty good; the action sequences work better in the movie, but the emotional parts are picture-perfect! (no pun intended) :D

Read any good books recently? ;)
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would you do today?

If you knew you would die next month, what would you do this month?

What was the best day of your life?

What was the worst day of your life?

What is the biggest area in your life in which you would like to grow? (spiritually or physically)

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?

What is your most embarrassing moment? O.o

What do you like best about your best friend(s)?

Would you invite any of your SS friends to your wedding or funeral? ;) If so, whom?

What is your favorite thing about the SS?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

What is your honest opinion of me?

(What, everyone else is doing it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

What are some of my qualities that you like the most?
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Helios:

Read any good books lately? ~ Well, I finished the full Dragons in our Midst series *falls apart* That's my all time favorite. Otherwise, I've been so busy I haven't had time to read D:

Mandy:

If you knew you would die tomorrow, what would you do today? I'd spend the entire day with friends and family whom I was close to, tell them all the things I always wanted to say, but never could.

If you knew you would die next month, what would you do this month? Basically the same thing, only is spend every day with them, doing something on my bucket and future list. If it were up to me, I'd probably marry my best friend, haha. And I'd spend every day writing each person a full, completely hand written letter, as personal as deep as possible with pencil and paper. If tell the world my story, of how I found grace in my darkest hour, and how there was such a thing as hope, in Jesus.

What was the best day of your life? The first time I ever hung out with my friends and felt truly loved and accepted for the first time.

What was the worst day of your life? There are too many of these to name..

What is the biggest area in your life in which you would like to grow? (spiritually or physically) I most definitely want to grow Spiritually, always. I need help most in my worrying...Anxiety is one of my greatest struggles in life. I'd generally like to mature more, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Being able to be a little less overtly sensitive, perhaps? Mmm.

If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be? There are so many things I would want to change....Too many to list.....But if anything, I desperately wish I were less insecure....

What is your most embarrassing moment? Again, too many to name...>.>

What do you like best about your best friend(s)? That they love me for me, beyond my sensitivities, my stupidity, my scars. All the emotions and highs and lows and chaos, they've still stuck by my side, all this time. I couldn't ask for better friends.

Would you invite any of your SS friends to your wedding or funeral? If so, whom? Well..I couldn't invite them to my funeral...since...y'know...I'd be dead...Besides, why would I /want/ anyone to come to such a dreaded ceremony? D: I doubt I'll even have one...they're too miserable. Why would I make anyone go through that? *has been to over 10-15 funerals* BUT! My wedding is a different story, and as much as I would love everyone to be there, I could probably only invite a certain number. I won't say who those people are though, in case of hurt feelings. Except I will list Audrey, because she's been my match making, always ending up by my side best friend who would MURDER me if she didn't get to be at/in my wedding, and I, hers. So Aud, you've got a gold sealed invite. XD

What is your favorite thing about the SS? All my friends. I literally don't know where I'd be, or if I'd be, without them. Always.

SirWhit:

DID YOU JUST ASK ME A TBH. *facepalm* I thought you weren't a follower *squints*

Anyway, tho =p I think you're a really awesome person and a super great friend. You're really smart, obviously, or you wouldn't have a tech admin role d: You're interesting to talk to. You're funny, and you don't die when I hug you, even though you don't like hugs. *glares at Skid* Also you're willing to help me anytime, and I really appreciate that.

Bren:

YOU TOO. So many followers mannn.

Okay, you're really smart as well, and you were one of the first people to trust me in a leadership/responsibility and tech role, and that's meant a lot to me over the years. You generally know how to take a joke, hence our many, many wars with duct tape d: And you had my back during my worst moments on here. (M.A. Drama, anyone?....>.>) Now if you would just lay off the Arkansas junk...d:
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oooh, busy? Busy with what? :D I miss you, girl! You're like, NEVER ON! And I need you to plan my wedding! :D
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Hey Sam:
What do you wish everyone knew about you?
What are you most afraid of?
What do you like more about your on here friends than your IRL friends?
What is the worst that could happen?
PS, please read what I sent you on the ToO!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Helios:

WITH EVERYTHINGGGGG. Youth, and Ministry, and Project, School, Theater, Choir, Horseback Riding, Job Searching, House Hunting, Etc Etc Etc. It's been a long year. *sweat drop* ALSO. ...Who's marrying Who? I can't keep track, y'all are worse than I am.

HSCG:

Ummmm. I wish mainly everyone understood who I am. That I'm insecure and sensitive, words are important to me and I overthink and read into things a lot. And I care a ridiculous amount about everyone, even when I don't want to or shouldn't. And I can't really change the way I am, or the way my mind works.

Being alone/unloved and being hated by people I care about, mainly. I'm always scared I'm going to run everyone off simply by existing. People get tired of me easily.

Someone is always around to talk to, whether it's about life or to ignore life. You guys have known me the longest, learned the most about who I am and how I react to the world, and everything I enjoy. Our friendships reflect that, and it's really great.

Don't ask me that, I could compile you a detailed list of potential scenarios in both alphabetical and chronological order. .-. But I think if all my friends suddenly left me at once, or one by one till no one was left, it would be the worst thing in the universe.

Also! Ohmygoodness! I'm so sorryyy, I'm like, NEVER on ToO except the chat, I either didn't know/totally forgot that you sent me something...I will do that!
sing
Raspberry Ripple

You are in choir? Awesome sausage!

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I ammm, I can't wait for classes to start tomorrow!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

What is 8034-192+50103/555*1029?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What would you do if you were suddenly swamped with fake friends?
What's your favorite thing to do on a bright sunshiny day? a rainy day?
Do you love shopping?
Do you like animals?
Have you ever been to church/summer camp? If so, was it fun?
Do you like science?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Here is a question I don't think you got....

How would you react if everyone from the SS showed up randomly at your house?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

@ Sheya: I think all the eligible boys have practically been married off to random girls at this point. EVEN ELEVENTH GOT A PROPOSAL! O.o

When was the last time you puked? (just for variety here..)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:@ Sheya: I think all the eligible boys have practically been married off to random girls at this point. EVEN ELEVENTH GOT A PROPOSAL! O.o
Really? I don't remember seeing that posted. *looks again*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:
Helios wrote:@ Sheya: I think all the eligible boys have practically been married off to random girls at this point. EVEN ELEVENTH GOT A PROPOSAL! O.o
*cough* It was you. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Belle wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:
*cough* It was you. :P
Thats just it. My post was about me choosing someone to please you, incidently, not "proposing." *glares at Belle* :x

Last movie you watched?

Would you be willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving them from going to jail for life?

Do you think children should be sheltered from unhappiness?

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Sir Whit:

Math.

HSCG:

What would you do if you were suddenly swamped with fake friends? Well...As that's been my life recently...I cry a lot and get lonely and longing. Sad, but true.

What's your favorite thing to do on a bright sunshiny day? Walking, definitely. A rainy day? Sleep in and do nothing all day.

Do you love shopping? I do! I have a quirky fashion sense, I love exploring that.

Do you like animals? Absolutely love them.

Have you ever been to church/summer camp? If so, was it fun? I haven't been yet, but I'm going next year. =]

Do you like science? Mmm, it depends on the topic.

Countess:

I would be very unnerved considering my house hardly has room for us xD

Last movie I watched, hmm...I think it was "What If?" Which is an amazing, Christian movie you should watch because it's great.

Lie in court...AHHH A QUESTION OF MORALS. RUN AWAYYYY. ...I honestly have no idea. I'm imperfect, I'm probably gonna do a lot of imperfect things under pressure. I don't excuse it in the least, but I still feel like under that pressure I'm unsure what I would do.

Sheltered from unhappiness? Absolutely not. I do believe it should be done slowly and not all at once, like I was unintentionally forced to face as a little kid. But if kids grow up so sheltered and then have to face the real world, they're going to end up far more damaged and broken than if they had had the chance to build up a courage and immunity to it as they grew up. You can't learn true faith if you're never allowed to face situations where faith is used.

Helios:

Haha xD True, true. It's okay tho, I'm not really into interweb relationships. =p

And random xD But it's been a bit, mainly I get super sick under too much pressure or stress or anxiety.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

How is your life going for you?
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

It's honestly going better than it has, though also busier, and most stressful. Far too many things going on at the moment.