Ask Paula

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

If you were a zillionaire, what is one thing that you would absolutely have to have in your mansion? (for example, a laundry chute or an astronomy room)

What is your favorite book series?

If you were helping with a VBS, would you rather plan crafts or games?
xo eht haiasi-
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:Which parent do you identify with the most?

Can you hula hoop?

What book character would you want to be?
Mah mom

Of course =D Hula hooping has been apart of my life for a long time alas I currently don't have one *sigh*

Okay...So I haven't read a book in a looong time(I know I'm a horrible person =P ) so I cant remember many book characters =/
Isaiah the Ox wrote:If you were a zillionaire, what is one thing that you would absolutely have to have in your mansion? (for example, a laundry chute or an astronomy room)

What is your favorite book series?

If you were helping with a VBS, would you rather plan crafts or games?
A gym with all gymnastics equipment and a huge trampoline

The Mysterious Benedict Society

The Games!!!! \:D/
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

OH! I read the first Mysterious Benedict Society. It was good!

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

What's your biggest fear?

Where do you find yourself singing the most?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

MBS!!! :mad: I love them too! :D The fourth book is probably my favorite... ;)

What is your least favorite books series?

Would you rather eat foods that look awful or taste awful?

What is your favorite TV show?
xo eht haiasi-
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Who's your best friend on the SS? How many people on the SS do you know in real life?
Proud K.R.E Member
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If you could meet 5 people from the SS in real life, who would it be?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:OH! I read the first Mysterious Benedict Society. It was good!

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

What's your biggest fear?

Where do you find yourself singing the most?
TARGET! All the way, girl...all the way...

My deep fear would probably be loosing a family member or having to watch someone I love suffer in pain and not being able to do anything about it. So all deepness aside I'm afraid of spiders, roller coasters, and tapeworms *shudders*

In my room...Normally when I'm home alone though =P
Isaiah the Ox wrote:MBS!!! :mad: I love them too! :D The fourth book is probably my favorite... ;)

What is your least favorite books series?

Would you rather eat foods that look awful or taste awful?

What is your favorite TV show?
YAYYYY ANOTHER MBSer!!! *dances* Heh...The first one will always be mah favorite ;) BUT the fourth one is pretty good *nods*

Well if you mean my least favorite book series that I've read than I don't have one(I've loved all the books that I've read ^_^), however I've seen a whole series of these romance novels on my grandparents book shelf and they don't interest me in the least so I guess I could say those =P

Foods that look awful.

Cutthroat Kitchen So entertaining #ICan'tEven
Vogue wrote:Who's your best friend on the SS? How many people on the SS do you know in real life?
Susannah ^_^ (aka Okie/Suz) She's the first friend that I made here and the first person that I PMd daily \:D/
Miss Friendship wrote:If you could meet 5 people from the SS in real life, who would it be?
MF that's a....Ummmm...good question. I'd honestly love to meet everyone here =/ How can I just pick 5?? >_> I'll pick 6...Heh. Beth, Oxarz, Penguin, SirWhit, Suz, and Wakko...All in alphabetical order \:D/
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

MBS!!!!

If you had to pick one person to ship to Siberia, one person to punch in the face, and one person to give a million dollars to, who would those people be? (it can be anyone, on board or off board.)

if you had to choose between getting married to whoever you like and losing all your other friends who are also friends with that person or not getting married to him but only losing that person as a friend what would you choose?

You're in a car. You pull up to an intersection and there are two cars about to collide on either side of you. In front of you, someone is walking in front of the crosswalk. You can let the cars collide, pulling away and hitting and killing the pedestrian, or be a punching bag for the cars. To make things more fun, your three closest friends are in the car with you. What do you do?
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Swim or ride a bike?

(SW that last question is TERRIBLE!)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

SirWhit..I would honk my horn to alert the two colliding drivers to their impending doom, and also alert the pedestrian of danger, and then...back up. :mrgreen: But you didn't ask me.. :anxious:

What is your favorite website?

Would you rather wash windows or clean up rooms?

Would you rather answer the phone or answer the door?

Have you listened to any other radio dramas other than AIO?
xo eht haiasi-
Paula
Peach Cobbler

SirWhit wrote:MBS!!!!

If you had to pick one person to ship to Siberia, one person to punch in the face, and one person to give a million dollars to, who would those people be? (it can be anyone, on board or off board.)

if you had to choose between getting married to whoever you like and losing all your other friends who are also friends with that person or not getting married to him but only losing that person as a friend what would you choose?

You're in a car. You pull up to an intersection and there are two cars about to collide on either side of you. In front of you, someone is walking in front of the crosswalk. You can let the cars collide, pulling away and hitting and killing the pedestrian, or be a punching bag for the cars. To make things more fun, your three closest friends are in the car with you. What do you do?
SO MANY MBS FANS ^_^

Wow...You're quite the person *blinks* I'd send Miley Cyrus out to Siberia for a long vacation =P I'd punch Hitler in the face(I wouldn't mind a little bit of time travelin') and I'd give the million bucks to my friend back home.

I actually had to read this question twice >_> Ummm this is a really tough question...I mean if I have friends I obviously shouldn't let some dude get in between us, but if I was like older than...IDK man...I'd probably marry the love of my life and loose my friends...I know...Tragic #Drama

AP1, what did I ever do to you?!?!? This is quite the question :yes: I mean three of my closest friends would all be Christians so they'd be fine, but I wouldn't want to kill the people in the other cars either...I guess I'd stay where I was, because even the slightest bit of chance of survival for those in the cars are better than completely killing the innocent pedestrian. Sooooooooooo yeah...
HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Swim or ride a bike?

(SW that last question is TERRIBLE!)
I'd rather be biking.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:SirWhit..I would honk my horn to alert the two colliding drivers to their impending doom, and also alert the pedestrian of danger, and then...back up. :mrgreen: But you didn't ask me.. :anxious:

What is your favorite website?

Would you rather wash windows or clean up rooms?

Would you rather answer the phone or answer the door?

Have you listened to any other radio dramas other than AIO?
Lol no one asked you Oxar =P

The SS and the ToO(that should be totes obvi get with the program, dude)

I'd rather wash windows #BernardStyle

Answer the door definitely 100 percent I am so awkward on the phone >_>

Yes...Jonathon Park.
Happy now?
Dream Big
Caramel Crunch

What is your favorite time period in history to study and why?
If you could become an expertise in any area of science, what area would you choose?
Who is your favorite US Supreme Court Justice?
Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?
What's a career that you would not want to have?
⚓︎We have this hope as an anchor for the soul. A hope both sure and steadfast.
Hebrews 6:19
Wakko
Pistachio

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Dream Big wrote:What is your favorite time period in history to study and why?
If you could become an expertise in any area of science, what area would you choose?
Who is your favorite US Supreme Court Justice?
Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?
What's a career that you would not want to have?
I have always enjoyed studying the Ancient Egyptian time period =)

Sociology

I don't have a favorite....

The mountains

I wouldn't want to be a sales person (that question took me so long to answer >_>)
Wakko wrote:What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
South Pacific. To me it was frivolous, pointless, and messed up ...Don't ever watch it.
Happy now?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

So, for a million dollars ($1,000,000) would you die your hair green (neon) and leave it that way for a year?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

What is your favorite Veggietales?

What is your favorite dairy product?

What is your least favorite musical instrument?
xo eht haiasi-
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Connie G. wrote:So, for a million dollars ($1,000,000) would you die your hair green (neon) and leave it that way for a year?
I TOTALLY WOULD DO THAT...HAHAHA..Ehhh No. I would not :noway:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What is your favorite Veggietales?

What is your favorite dairy product?

What is your least favorite musical instrument?
-I'm not sure if you mean the characters or the movie sooo...I'll answer it both ways =P
My favorite Veggietales movie is....The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything and my favorite character is Jerry Gourd \:D/

-Cheezzeee :mad: All the way, dude...

-I don't think I have one...
Happy now?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What's the last movie you watched in theaters?

What's the weirdest thing you've done in public?

Your funniest quirk?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Who is the greatest Avenger, out of the six?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:What's the last movie you watched in theaters?

What's the weirdest thing you've done in public?

Your funniest quirk?
Heh...Age of Ultron xD I must seem like I'm totally obsessed with Marvel movies, but I'm not like that obsessed...Just slightly =P

I did a few illusions in the art isle at Hobby Lobby and then I did an aerial at Target once, but on a normal day I'll just break out dancing to a song that's playing or something soo..That's as weird as it gets =P

Ummm...I don' know of my quirks >_> I'll get back to you on that one
Helios wrote:Who is the greatest Avenger, out of the six?
Captain America...He has so many good virtues ^_^
Happy now?