Bethany Shepard Q&A

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:What do you think of Justin Bieber playing that Robin you found a picture of? :twisted:
Ummmm, yas. Obviously. :mrgreen:
Helios wrote:Have you seen the Superman/Batman movie? :? I remember you really liked Man of Steel.
I have not. I hear it was atrocious and they took themselves to seriously. Was it good?
I liked Man Of Steel a while back before I realized Super Man sucks. I watched it back last year and was like.... THE HECK? I would obviously vote for Batman.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

I know, right? Who wouldn't pay to see Justin Bieber beaten to death with a crowbar? :twisted:

I have no clue if it was good. I haven't seen it either. (But I dislike the Wonder Woman in it, and seriously...Ezra Miller as the Flash??? If DC were Marvel, Robert Pattinson would be Wolverine. Just sayin')

I think everyone votes for Batman. Cept me. I vote for the Robins. Or Nightwing. :twisted: (as long as it's not Adam Driver or--heaven forbid--Joseph Gordon-Levitt)

Wait...Superman sucks??? O.o HERESY!

So, what do you think of the new Spiderman in Civil War? I personally think Tom Holland is the best so far, but I haven't seen the movie yet. :(

Did you know, I still haven't used that gorgeous signature you gave me? I will, promise. ;)
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:I know, right? Who wouldn't pay to see Justin Bieber beaten to death with a crowbar? :twisted:
I would pay a great deal! :twisted:
Helios wrote:I have no clue if it was good. I haven't seen it either. (But I dislike the Wonder Woman in it, and seriously...Ezra Miller as the Flash??? If DC were Marvel, Robert Pattinson would be Wolverine. Just sayin')
*Barfs* Y they no get Grant Gustin?!
#Pattinsonaswolverine xD
Helios wrote:I think everyone votes for Batman. Cept me. I vote for the Robins. Or Nightwing. :twisted: (as long as it's not Adam Driver or--heaven forbid--Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
But Adam Driver is amazing! Y u no likey?
Helios wrote:Wait...Superman sucks??? O.o HERESY!
I WILL NEVER REPENT!
Helios wrote:So, what do you think of the new Spiderman in Civil War? I personally think Tom Holland is the best so far, but I haven't seen the movie yet. :(
He was FABULOUS. Best yet. And guess what! He actually looks like a normal kid in highschool! *GASP*
Helios wrote:Did you know, I still haven't used that gorgeous signature you gave me? I will, promise. ;)
That sig scares me every time I see it. *shivers* Please don't! :anxious:
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Personally, I don't like Grant Gustin as Flash anymore than I like Ezra Miller, but I'm a purest who believes hair and skin color are sacred when it comes to real-life versions of fictional characters. Still, Gustin would have looked the part better than Miller. *sighs* :P

I forget, do you like Arrow, or is it just Flash? How about Supergirl? :twisted:

Adam Driver just doesn't look like Nightwing. He's great. But he's no Dick Grayson. *shakes head* I think Ismahawk's Danny Shepard is better, tbh. (Ismahawk is a youtube channel that does a lot of DC stuff. It's awesome) :P

Isn't it funny that they had to get a British guy before getting an actual geeky New York teenager? *laughs* :P

It scares you? *snickers* DEFINITELY USING IT THEN! :twisted: As soon as I find it buried within the myriad of PMs I've stuffed my inbox yet.

So, changing tacks here, what's your opinion on women in the military?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:Personally, I don't like Grant Gustin as Flash anymore than I like Ezra Miller, but I'm a purest who believes hair and skin color are sacred when it comes to real-life versions of fictional characters. Still, Gustin would have looked the part better than Miller. *sighs* :P
Go wash your mouth out with soap, young lady. Grant is a beautiful dove. A speedster-dove who deserved respect.
Helios wrote:I forget, do you like Arrow, or is it just Flash? How about Supergirl? :twisted:
I have not watched Arrow yet and I'm still contemplating Supergirl. Everyone says it's actually good, I just hate her.
Helios wrote:Adam Driver just doesn't look like Nightwing. He's great. But he's no Dick Grayson. *shakes head* I think Ismahawk's Danny Shepard is better, tbh. (Ismahawk is a youtube channel that does a lot of DC stuff. It's awesome) :P
I've never really looked into that channel. Do you have a recommended video?
Helios wrote:Isn't it funny that they had to get a British guy before getting an actual geeky New York teenager? *laughs* :P
I've never thought about this, but why doesn't Peter have a New Yorker accent??
Helios wrote:It scares you? *snickers* DEFINITELY USING IT THEN! :twisted: As soon as I find it buried within the myriad of PMs I've stuffed my inbox yet.
I don't think I still have it, otherwise I would just send it to you. :P
Helios wrote:So, changing tacks here, what's your opinion on women in the military?
Well............ My cousin is in the army. I don't really have an opinion on it. I don't necessarily agree on women being on the front lines, but I think there are many ways we can be involved.
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Bethany Shepard wrote:Go wash your mouth out with soap, young lady. Grant is a beautiful dove. A speedster-dove who deserved respect.
*waggles her tongue and sprints away* If they make him blond, I will apologize. RESPECT THE HAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :twisted:
Bethany Shepard wrote:I'm still contemplating Supergirl. Everyone says it's actually good, I just hate her.
The first words I ever heard about Supergirl included "big," "dumb," and "joke." Personally, I can't get over them making Jimmy Olsen black. :twisted:
Bethany Shepard wrote:Do you have a recommended video?
The five-part Nightwing series is what I liked best. It's pretty short (each episode is like 6-10 minutes long, and two of those are credits), and it's not half-bad for a web-series done by over-grown fanboys. ;) Also, Danny Shepard, who plays Nightwing, is pretty cute. :inlove:
Bethany Shepard wrote:I've never thought about this, but why doesn't Peter have a New Yorker accent??
For the same reason Hiccup and the others all have normal accents while the adults have these ridiculously heavy ones! \:D/
Bethany Shepard wrote:I don't think I still have it, otherwise I would just send it to you. :P
*uses her Aragorn voice* I already have it. You sent it to me to show me. Oh wait...can I use it while it's in PM form? O.o
Bethany Shepard wrote:I don't necessarily agree on women being on the front lines, but I think there are many ways we can be involved.
I think we can agree here. ;)
So, have you watched any of the myriads of Batman cartoons/shows that have been made? :P Would you watch Young Justice? (Nerd indeed!) :twisted: Do you think Neal Caffrey is handsome? ;)
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

*reads nonsense above* *can't understand so ignores it*

What do you think of the current women-in-military thread in the debate hall?

Who is one debater that you respect? (if any :twisted: )

Have you seen OUAT? Favorite ships?

Why do you want to hear a recording of me singing? Are you as obsessed with music as Ox? :noway:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

How do you usually start your mornings?
Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper?
Do you listen to anything while in the process of trying to sleep?
Have you ever pulled an "all-nighter?"
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:
Bethany Shepard wrote:I'm still contemplating Supergirl. Everyone says it's actually good, I just hate her.
The first words I ever heard about Supergirl included "big," "dumb," and "joke." Personally, I can't get over them making Jimmy Olsen black. :twisted:
Gotta meet that race quota. xD
Helios wrote:*uses her Aragorn voice* I already have it. You sent it to me to show me. Oh wait...can I use it while it's in PM form? O.o
Yup. Just find it in your old PM's, copy the image address and paste it between a [Img] in "Edit Signature."
Helios wrote:So, have you watched any of the myriads of Batman cartoons/shows that have been made? :P
I have not. I haven't even watched the Batman Movies. I REALLY want to tho.
Helios wrote:Would you watch Young Justice? (Nerd indeed!) :twisted:
Yes, yes I would. Do I have time to? No, no I don't. :cry:
Helios wrote:Do you think Neal Caffrey is handsome? ;)
Is that a real question?! YAS. LOVE White Collar!
Miss Friendship wrote:What do you think of the current women-in-military thread in the debate hall?
I haven't looked at it. I'm pretty sure there's already been a thread in the past and, frankly, dear, I don't give a darn.
Miss Friendship wrote:Who is one debater that you respect? (if any :twisted: )
I don't have a specific, but I appreciate the debaters that don't post in every thread. I know it may be surprising, but you don't have to know/have an opinion on everything. *GASP*
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you seen OUAT? Favorite ships?
Lololol, I started it like Tuesday, so I have not shipped anyone yet. MY MIND WAS BLOWN WITH RED THO.... O.o I'm still freakin' out!
Miss Friendship wrote:Why do you want to hear a recording of me singing? Are you as obsessed with music as Ox? :noway:
Yes, but for different reasons. I actually have taken voice lessons for 2 1/2 years and love to hear peoples different technique and styles, especially when they're my friends!
GJFH wrote:How do you usually start your mornings?
I usually wake up about 7 or 7:30 and take the dogs out. Then I'll curl up in my clothet and do my morning devotions. Then I'll shower, dress, and then start cleaning or if I'm going somewhere, I'll prepare for that.
GJFH wrote:Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper?
VERY heavy sleeper. I sleep in a room with my brother and my sister, so I've learned to block out everything. :mrgreen:
GJFH wrote:Do you listen to anything while in the process of trying to sleep?
I love to turn on an odyssey, but I have picky room mates, so it doesn't happen often. xD
GJFH wrote:Have you ever pulled an "all-nighter?"
PSSSSH. Yeah, to study and on accident. On accident was on night (about 6 months back) I was on YouTube and I looked up and the sun was coming up. I got about 1 hour of sleep that night. xD
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Bethany Shepherd wrote:Yes, yes I would. Do I have time to? No, no I don't.
Well, at least you won't have to see what they did to Timmy. Although Superboy is to DIE for! *swoons*
Bethany Shepherd wrote: I sleep in a room with my brother and my sister
Which sister?
Bethany Shepherd wrote: I got about 1 hour of sleep that night.
What time did you get up in the morning? O.o Was this like summer when the days are longer and the sun rises earlier? :P

So, do you like festivals? You know, with the big crowds, the pounding, the smell of burnt popcorn NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, and of course, all those cute boys on bicycles? :P
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:
Bethany Shepherd wrote: I sleep in a room with my brother and my sister
Which sister?
Lexi. She's a messy roommate! xD
Helios wrote:What time did you get up in the morning? O.o Was this like summer when the days are longer and the sun rises earlier? :P
I don't recall... But I think I had to get up at 7 that day.
Helios wrote:So, do you like festivals? You know, with the big crowds, the pounding, the smell of burnt popcorn NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, and of course, all those cute boys on bicycles? :P
I'm all for the cute boys, but I'm allergic to large crowds.
This is literally me. -_-
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Wait...I thought Lexi was at college? :? And how come you share a room with her and Ben? Like, not enough rooms in the house, or economizing space? :P
Bethany Shepard wrote: This is literally me. -_-
LOL That's hilarious. But I do wonder: why is everyone else in the picture black? :?

Have you watched any of the "Everything Wrong With" videos by MusicVideoSins? I loved the ones "No" and "All About That Bass". :P
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:Wait...I thought Lexi was at college? :? And how come you share a room with her and Ben? Like, not enough rooms in the house, or economizing space? :P
She commutes. Plus, it's summer. :o
We all share because that's all the space we have. Our house is pretty small. Yet, it is impossible to keep clean. :mad:
Helios wrote:LOL That's hilarious. But I do wonder: why is everyone else in the picture black? :?
Helios wrote:Have you watched any of the "Everything Wrong With" videos by MusicVideoSins? I loved the ones "No" and "All About That Bass". :P
I've watch CinemaSins, but not MusicVideoSins! *goes to watch*

SOOOOOOO, I was watching OUAT and the first episode with the Mad Hatter came up. I was like..... Wait... WHHHAAAAAAAAT! *google to make sure* SEBASTIAN STAN!? #betterthanjohnnydepp

#onseason3
-Nicolas Cage
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Do you like old movies/shows, or newer ones?
Proud K.R.E Member
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Mickey wrote:Do you like old movies/shows, or newer ones?
My dad was born in 1945, so my family grew up watching a TON of old movies that he had grown up on. So, in general, I prefer old. xD One of my favorite movies is, "Some Like It Hot."
Made nowadays, it would far exceed the R rating. :lol:
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

You watch R-rated movies? *le gasp* You evil person? How can you call yourself a good little home-schooler if you watch R-RATED MOVIES??? O.o *says the girl who plans to watch Batman: The Killing Joke*

Okay, who's cooler: Sebastian Stan or Daniel Brühl? :twisted:

Would you consider shaving your head bald for a good cause?

Do you enjoy cop shows?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Do you like black and white old? Or color?
Have you watched Family matters, Full House, Andy Griffith, or The Dick Van Dyke Show?
Do you like action, or comedy?
Proud K.R.E Member
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:You watch R-rated movies? *le gasp* You evil person? How can you call yourself a good little home-schooler if you watch R-RATED MOVIES??? O.o *says the girl who plans to watch Batman: The Killing Joke*
I'm a sinner and I'm going to hell. Thanks for reminding me.
Helios wrote:Okay, who's cooler: Sebastian Stan or Daniel Brühl? :twisted:
Gurl. GURL. Daniel has nasty lips. Also, Stan's first name is freakin' Sebastian. SEBASTIAN.
Helios wrote:Would you consider shaving your head bald for a good cause?
I'm not all about being an lesbian.... so probs nah.
Helios wrote:Do you enjoy cop shows?
MMMMMMMMMMM.... nah. Well.... does Zootopia count.
Mickey wrote:Do you like black and white old? Or color?
I like both, but probs color.
Mickey wrote:Have you watched Family matters, Full House, Andy Griffith, or The Dick Van Dyke Show?
All of the above. "Hot blooded, all American girl! I was raised by a television."
Mickey wrote:Do you like action, or comedy?
I prefer both, but comedy obviously trumps all.
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

Bethany Shepherd wrote:I'm a sinner and I'm going to hell. Thanks for reminding me.
I hope this was meant as sarcasm? Because otherwise I'm going to shame myself for making you think such a thing. :?
Bethany Shepherd wrote:Gurl. GURL. Daniel has nasty lips. Also, Stan's first name is freakin' Sebastian. SEBASTIAN.
You're looking at his lips? What kind of weirdo are you? O.o Okay, Sebastian is a cool name. Say, have you ever read/watched Black Butler? Totally redefines the name Sebastian. :twisted:
Bethany Shepherd wrote:I'm not all about being an lesbian.... so probs nah.
Since when it is a sign of lesbianism to shave your head? :?

LOL Dick Van Dyke makes you a hot-blooded girl? :P

Chocolate vs strawberry vs vanilla?

Did you eat markers when you little? Or draw on walls with crayon?
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Helios wrote:I hope this was meant as sarcasm? Because otherwise I'm going to shame myself for making you think such a thing. :?
BE SHAMED! Lol, nah, I was joking. :D
Helios wrote:
Bethany Shepherd wrote:Gurl. GURL. Daniel has nasty lips. Also, Stan's first name is freakin' Sebastian. SEBASTIAN.
You're looking at his lips? What kind of weirdo are you? O.o Okay, Sebastian is a cool name. Say, have you ever read/watched Black Butler? Totally redefines the name Sebastian. :twisted:
They be weird! Also, I feel like most of your comments go over my head because I'm not in whatever fandom you're referencing. :mrgreen:
Helios wrote:
Bethany Shepherd wrote:I'm not all about being a lesbian.... so probs nah.
Since when it is a sign of lesbianism to shave your head? :?
Helios wrote:LOL Dick Van Dyke makes you a hot-blooded girl? :P
Gurl, you don't know my life! xD
Helios wrote:Chocolate vs strawberry vs vanilla?
Chocolate, every time.
Helios wrote:Did you eat markers when you little? Or draw on walls with crayon?
Nah, I was a good kid. I did productive things like shooting birds and squirrels out of trees with my slingshot. xD
-Nicolas Cage