Ask Pound Foolish for no Charge with a Ten Dollar Purchase

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

How is your right foot doing?

How old are you now? 87?

YOU STILL HAVEN'T SHOWN A PICTURE OF YOUR FACE ON HERE? What?
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Never, The Batgirl. You may never gaze on my cuteness.

Oh? Is that so, Helios? So if I send you picture sometime, will you suddenly turn into my girlfriend?

Much better, Kaids. It's actually not entirely better, it acts up when I go on long walks. Otherwise, I completely forget about it. Thank you for inquiring, very sweet of you.

Why, no. Why would I be 87? Because talking to Froggy and Helios speeds the aging process? I'm eighteen.

Why would I put a picture up? We aren't some kind of secret society or something. Any random person, whether part of our community or not, can find those pictures and use it to steal from you, stalk you, and other nasty things. So there's a lot of possible, albeit more or less fairly unlikely, problems that could result. Problems that do happen to a lot of people. And the reason I would be doing this would be... So a bunch of people I've never met know what I look like. So? What?
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Wakko
Pistachio

Helios wrote:For a second there, I thought you said your hose. As in lederhosen. But anyway... :D

So, Bobbymac, what do you think we should ask for when suing PF? Maybe tell us where his lederhosen comes from... :twisted:
Hmm I don't know... Maybe 7.4 million dollars, a picture of him, and ownership of the ERK. So then we can shut it down. :evil:
Helios
Butter Pecan

Bobbymac: Goody! I love lots of money... :twisted: Can we evenly split the 7.4 million? :) Definitely a picture...several hundred in fact! I want to carpet my boudoir with his image. But why shut down the ERK? I'm a loyal member. Weren't you as well...? :P

Poundy: Hmm...I'll have to consider your proposal. A pic of PF and him as my boyfriend besides...hmm...can you do it before Valentine's, so I won't be all alone...? :( *snickers*

And yes, talking to me speeds the aging process so fast you won't even notice it until two and half months later. Ah....time's up... :twisted:
Wakko
Pistachio

We can split the monies, 3.7 million dollars each. :twisted:
I'd like my whole house carpeted in it. :P
Oh yes. Ermm.... *patriotic music* Emily Rules!!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Sounds good, Bobby. *hollers are PF* We need the security code to your bank account, ma'am! :P
I think I'll etch his face on my roofing shingles and use them on my roof. And maybe I'll get a PF hot pad... :twisted:
YES! EMILY RULES! Let us sing the Emily theme song! EMILYYYYYY!!! O.o

BTW, ma'am, I thought the whole point of this thread was to answer our questions. But you seem to be hiding...hmm...? :P
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hiding is a good thing to do when people want to sue you. Besides, what questions? Mostly, you and Bobbymac seem to having your own fascinating conversation. About... suing me.

But I agree about the Emily rules part. She is my constant and my touch stone. Emillyyy, we adorrrre thee...

If you mean a question about a picture, since Valentine's day has passed (check your calendar) obviously not. (I know, V day was approaching when you made that post, blah blah.)

PS to Helios

Anyhoo, I could send you a picture of me if you really do want one. On condition you send me one after, naturally. But I don't like putting pics online, so it would have to be over email. I don't like putting people in the awkward, give-this-person-online-your-email situation, so I'd give you mine rather than vice-versa. I've only done this with Suzy and Sammy previously, and they were quite close, so I have no idea if you'll be comfy with this, so no pressure.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Well you did bring up the whole sued-thing. :P And hiding only delays the inevitable...

Wouldn't it be better to say "Emileeeee?" I know it's not the correct spelling, but it looks nicer than a bunch of yyyyyys. (which makes it look like you're from some distance planet from Star Wars)

Now who's the late one... (I'm referencing your pony-avi comment on the Roulette thread) But in all seriousness, I'll pass on a pic of you. Giving up my email is just too private (besides, I'm not s'posed to email boys...specially cute ones :P ) So you're now relegated to almost-but-not-quite boyfriend status. Feel proud (I needn't tell you to do that, but it's fun to)

This makes me want to sing.... "So long self, well it's been fun, but I have found somebody else..." *clamps hand over her mouth* O.o

So, new question that has nothing to do with suing: I found several references to you being an admin(or mod), but you don't appear to be one right now. What's up with that? :?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Do you dare criticize how I spell Emily? That's like critiquing Beethoven's music.

Giving up your email? Pictures can sometimes be used to find people just as easily as e-mails, if you want to get creepy. Besides, I didn't ask you to give up your email, I offered to give you mine. :P But that's absolutely okay. No problem.

You can't email boys!? What? Why? What do your parents think boys are going to do with the emails? Send you a Smurphs 2 preview? Or do you just mean boys online? No, that doesn't make sense.

Now, the mods thing. That's a complicated tale of flirtation, power struggles, challenged relationships, and tragic love. That's actually only partially exaggeration.

But basically, to just skip to the point, I was indeed a mod. But then the mods who worked on the the chat started having very similar abilities to the mods of the board, sometimes making decisions that frustrated me. There was also another problem: I've always hated the chats' guts. I didn't mix with the chat mods. I didn't make as much of an effort to get along with them as I could've, I'm afraid. Consequently, after I enthusiastically voted Blondie admin, she and Aaron Wiley ousted me. ;)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Now, the mods thing. That's a complicated tale of flirtation, power struggles, challenged relationships, and tragic love. That's actually only partially exaggeration.

*cough* And that is all.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wakko
Pistachio

God's Girl wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:Now, the mods thing. That's a complicated tale of flirtation, power struggles, challenged relationships, and tragic love. That's actually only partially exaggeration.

*cough* And that is all.
This is absolutely hilarious. :lol: :lol:
Helios
Butter Pecan

It was just a suggestion, ma'am. Sheesh, you and Metal are cut from the same cloth: can't take any friendly advice. :twisted:

Has it occurred to your otherwise-occupied mind that if I send you an email, my address will be on it? AND MY REAL NAME??? O.o No, I don't want to get creepy, which is why I'd prefer not to send you one of me (besides, I'm breathtakingly beautiful, and having you fall hopelessly in love with me would rather ruin your darling relationship with Suzy...lol)

Oh, I don't know. I'm not a parent. *shrugs* They just said it's best not to do so (actually, one of them says it's okay so long as they get a copy of the message, and the other says no under any circumstances, so it's no until further notice) :D I will add that I don't always abide by the *ahem* rules. I talk to you, don't I? :P

Haha, I believe it's truly complicated and probably unbelievably tragic (judging from what I've observed of you; you'd make a delightful lab specimen) :P Is that how you and GG got together? *gossipy eyes*

Oh, how boring. Lol, I'm joking! :P But I can sooooo imagine how that whole scenario played out, tho I'm a bit perturbed that we don't have chat anymore on SS and instead have to share ToO's (nothing against them, except it's unbelievably complicated, confusing, and befuddling for a newbie like me) :P

I don't get, tho, how making Blondie admin would oust you. :? Complicated politics, I presume? :?

*gasp* GG!!! Is that a cartoon version of PF that I see before me? *peers closer* Ew, he has facial hair! And what's with the green uniform? Shouldn't he be in his yellow lederhosen and green tutu? Or maybe it's Aaron Wiley...hm... ;)
Wakko
Pistachio

Yup, that is a cartoon version of PF, Ma'am had it as her avatar. (I think.)
Last edited by Wakko on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:I don't get, tho, how making Blondie admin would oust you. :? Complicated politics, I presume? :?
The two were unrelated.
Helios wrote:*gasp* GG!!! Is that a cartoon version of PF that I see before me? *peers closer* Ew, he has facial hair! And what's with the green uniform? Shouldn't he be in his yellow lederhosen and green tutu? Or maybe it's Aaron Wiley...hm... ;)
Actually, it's an avatar I made for him a while back, from this cartoon I found online (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater). I thought it was too funny to pass up, since he calls me Blondie.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Why aren't you a Ton Foolish?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Gracious, Blondie. Ha ah ha ah ha! I don't know quite what to say, except well done. Here's to you.*clink* Enjoy some Emilyophile bewitching potion.

Your turn, Helios.

Wait. You're asking me for a pic, but it would be creepy to send me one of you? Uh-huh.

I didn't know your full name showed when you email. Some people only have part of their name.

You brought up the chat. That is a dangerous thing to do in my presence. I will rant yet again: that thing sucked posts down frequently to hardly anything, and wasted people's time by the hour, and it was, all in all, and the "conversations" generally were... Well, let's just say they required little articulation, structured thinking, or vocabulary skills. Which is fine in moderation, but 24/7.... I do agree that the ToO chat is somewhat unmanageable though.

I just mentioned that Blondie ousted me directly after we elected her and I voted for her because it struck me as ironic. But it was just a coincidence, she and Aaron ousted simply because i was not getting along with the new chat mod team members. At all. Another irony, however, is that shortly after that, it so happened we don't HAVE a chat anymore, nor chat mods. Oh well, the tragedy.

No, GG and I got together because I made a passing joke about falling for her. She was amused, and we were "in love" for a little while thereafter.

That, my dear sir, is Flynn Rider. I am far handsomer than he.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oooo, Bobbymac called you Ma'am. I do believe the appellation is here to stay... :twisted:

I'm a teenage girl who's younger than you. Yeah, I'd say it's creepy. :evil: I can't believe you managed to sweet-talk Sammy into doing it, tho. She's usually so...smart... :twisted: (this is poking fun at the fact that you said Sammy was smart on the Catholics vs. Christians thread) :P

I think the name-thing depends on what you're using to send stuff. It's in the settings.

It's not the chat's fault that posts were nil. It's the people's faults. People like you, eh? I've been told you were the most unbelievable flirt on chat. :P BTW, would you mind ranting some more? It's hilarious. :D

Ah, so tragic. *sighs* You are such a big flirt, ma'am, I'm sure the mods were pulling their collective hairs out. :twisted: Was chat the place you “fell” for GG? Or did that happen afterward? (I find it hard to believe you'd “fall” for someone who'd just ousted you from mod status...then again, you are very small) :P Didn't it hurt like the dickens when she fell for T.S. later? (who had retained his elevated status above you?) :twisted:

Handsomer, eh? You're certainly more self-confident. :P Have you ever thought about going into the show business with your talent and face (that is apparently chiseled by the gods)? Oh, wait, I am one of the gods....er...I don't remember chiseling a face like yours! O.o BTW, just to freak you out, I use the term gracious a lot when I talk. Maybe you should start calling yourself Selene (that's the Greek moon goddess—I'm the Greek sun god) Just a suggestion, but then again, you don't like friendly advice. You prefer to live in the squalor of self-confidence!!! :D
Wakko
Pistachio

Helios wrote:Oooo, Bobbymac called you Ma'am. I do believe the appellation is here to stay... :twisted:
Does this mean I get to be called Ma'am back? :lol:
Helios
Butter Pecan

Yes Miss Bobbymac. ;)

Whatcha say, Poundy? Will you call Bobbymac, a self-described male, a ma'am? :P
Wakko
Pistachio

Helios wrote:Yes Miss Bobbymac. ;)
Thanks, Sir. :P