For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

How long have you been waiting for this topic???

1. For about... NEVER!!!
18%
2. It entered my mind once.
12%
3. I was hoping you would make one but didn't give it much thought.
29%
4. Awhile that's all.
6%
5. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES GURL!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LATE!
35%

Total votes: 17

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:Detailed story.

And just a random fact, there is no standard "WD answer." He can be lengthy if he wants to be. :P
Yes but... he is always straight and to the point... I on the other hand Am not so much.

I'll start with the funkhouser part. A friend of mine used to babysit for a family with that last name and I fell in love with their adorable little boy! Plus I mean Funkhouser! I would give millions to have that last name it's so cool! 8)

The Amy part came from a friend. We gave each other names "code" names all of the youth group had them. And I was Lexis Amy. *shrug* I'm not even sure why. I just walked into Sunday school one day and they told me that was my name... like two weeks in everyone (even the adults) were calling me Lex... :lol: #goodtimes
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

And why haven't you shared this recording, yet? :twisted:

So, is it a keyboard or a piano? You never said... and I can't find any pictures of a Victory piano. :P

AHHHH, STICKY KEYSS!!! :mad: #nightmare One of the keyboards at church had that problem...and you could hear that note after every song, because it was stuck down. :P

Why "Throwing Star"? Do you actually throw stars? Are you the supplier for Pengu and Paula? o_o

Do you enjoy being back on the forums/chat?
xo eht haiasi-
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Who on here do you think has the coolest avatar?

Do you like plums?

Favorite bible verse?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Why "Throwing Star"? Do you actually throw stars? Are you the supplier for Pengu and Paula? o_o
Ozy... *facepalm* Do you even know what a throwing star is?

Can you give me a mask like yours? :D
If you could speak any one language you wanted (besides English, =P) to, which one would you pick?
What was that name you had, when we were having that nick war, a LONNNG time ago, on the chat? Was it something about the sun? Or was that me....? *squints in confusion*
Last edited by Emma on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

sing wrote:Who on here do you think has the coolest avatar?

Do you like plums?

Favorite bible verse?
I don't know. I think everyone's Avatar is cool because it shows a side to their own cool personalities!

Yes I adore plums! Hahaha that was a weird way of pitting it but I do love to eat plums!

... I'm not really sure I could pick one! Dx But my life "verse" Is psalms 126:5-6 "They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."

{I'll get to Emma's and Mr. Ox's Q's in a bit I have to run now tho... sorry I thought I had more time to answer all of these. ^_^ <3 ~That girl Allie}

Isaiah the Ox wrote:And why haven't you shared this recording, yet? :twisted:

So, is it a keyboard or a piano? You never said... and I can't find any pictures of a Victory piano. :P

AHHHH, STICKY KEYSS!!! :mad: #nightmare One of the keyboards at church had that problem...and you could hear that note after every song, because it was stuck down. :P

Why "Throwing Star"? Do you actually throw stars? Are you the supplier for Pengu and Paula? o_o

Do you enjoy being back on the forums/chat?
That's a good question... maybe I thought it was a very bad recording and maybe I don't want to post it on my moms youtube account and maybe my siblings ruined both our laptops and maybe I say maybe too much! *shrug* I'll send you the link once I get my hands on a new laptop! ^_^ :twisted: (that should be soon I need one for school ;) )

It is a keyboard.

Hahaha if the key just stuck that would be one thing but it has no sound at all... like nota none nothing not a thing! :mad:

Yes of course I do!!! And yes I'm their supplier also known as a dealer! ;) #Stardealerforlife

Somewhat... OF COURSE I DO!!! I MISS YOU GUYS!!! *squishes everyone's faces* Me just adores and loves you all! *big group hug* <<<Yea I know I'm totes amazingly awkward just over it! :P

Emma wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Why "Throwing Star"? Do you actually throw stars? Are you the supplier for Pengu and Paula? o_o
Ozy... *facepalm* Do you even know what a throwing star is?

Can you give me a mask like yours? :D
If you could speak any one language you wanted (besides English, =P) to, which one would you pick?
What was that name you had, when we were having that nick war, a LONNNG time ago, on the chat? Was it something about the sun? Or was that me....? *squints in confusion*
A mask..? *didn't know I had one* I guess. *shrugs shoulders up*

Spanish because I have always wanted to learn more about my Mexican roots!

I'm not really sure what your talking about... But I'm going to go with it wasn't me because I don't remember ever using a Nickname with the word sun in it. *thinks of GRC quote "Hello, sunshine!"*
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Miss Friendship wrote:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Oh gosh you have have been asking way too many marriage questions not to get asked one yourself...
I actually have been asked it. There was a hurricane that blew through the threads awhile back where everyone got the question. It was started by Helios, of course. So, if you want to hike back through my QandA to discover the question, feel free. :twisted:
Don't accuse me! Blitz started it! :twisted: (like two years ago)
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:What are your thoughts on Isaiah the Ox? :twisted:
He is an adorable little friend of mine! He is also quite cute! ;) (I call him little and I can better you millions he is taller than me... #short)
*le gasp* You get away with calling him cute? O.o
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
SirWhit wrote:Krav Maga looks pretty cool...I might try it if I wasn't already going to karate twice a week :P
Yeah my friends keeps trying to talk me into taking Jiu Jitsu classes.. O.O
Maybe I will but I want to start off with something less... intense. O.o
Intense is good... Feel the fire burning through you! :twisted:
SirWhit wrote:Krav Maga looks pretty cool...I might try it if I wasn't already going to karate twice a week :P
*snickers* Call me when you get cornered in the dark alley by three men with baseball bats. :twisted:
Blitz wrote: I think she is more so than Helios. She is kinda like Helios in a totally different way. Yes, be confused.
Wait, Ninja's more fun and lovable than I am? And how can she be like me in a totally different way? :?

Yo, Allie! I'm back from the grave and raring for blood! :twisted: LOL What's this about you marrying me off to WD? AND WHO SAID I WAS AFRAID OF HIM??? *hides at the thought*
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Helios wrote:What's this about you marrying me off to WD? AND WHO SAID I WAS AFRAID OF HIM??? *hides at the thought*
To clarify things here, Ninja was attempting to marry him off to ME, and I was the one who said you were afraid of him. WHICH YOU ARE. Admit it. :twisted: Now, WHYYYY? O.o
Helios wrote: You get away with calling him cute?
Apparently she gets away with a lot of things. :twisted:

What would you want to study to be in College?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
sing
Raspberry Ripple

What's the best deal you've ever found at Wal-Mart?

Do you shop at Wal-Mart?

Opinions on Winnie the pooh?

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Fear wrote: *le gasp* You get away with calling him cute?
Yes... He is like my little brother and best friend! ^_^ And if he doesn't like it, he knows all he has to do is ask me not to and I'll stop... Why are you so surprised??? :?
Helios wrote: Intense is good... Feel the fire burning through you!

Yes but I would prefer not to die! I'm really not fit enough to just jump into one of their workouts I need to train some first.
Vampire revenge wrote: Yo, Allie! I'm back from the grave and raring for blood! LOL What's this about you marrying me off to WD? AND WHO SAID I WAS AFRAID OF HIM??? *hides at the thought*
Umm... are you a vampire now??? BHAHAH*dies laughing* I was marrying MF off to Father War Doctor and She said you were afraid of him! *giggles*
Queen of Sarcasm wrote: Apparently she gets away with a lot of things.

What would you want to study to be in College?
First off I don't "get away" with anything! :P

Secondly I already answered that I am going to beauty school to study how to make people's bodies as beautiful as their souls!! ^_^

The singing Angel wrote: What's the best deal you've ever found at Wal-Mart?

Do you shop at Wal-Mart?

Opinions on Winnie the pooh?

Hummm... I'm not really sure. I once got a 5lb bag of candy for $.10. My class loved that! Hahaha and all the parents couldn't wait until it was gone! But I'm really not sure... my parents got a dress top on black Friday back in the day. *shrug*

Yes, far too much if you ask me! ;) but that's what happens when your grandma works there and your honorary grandma does too! ^_^

I LOVE WHINNIE THE POOH!!! He is adorable and magical and the best fluffy Teddy around!!! I totally always wanted to go play in the 100 acre wood when I was young! Have you seen the pooh movies? We have most of them and I still watch them with the younger wrecking balls! <3
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Oh yeah! I am an angel! Boom! Beat that! :-)

I guess that's a decent reason to go to Wal-Mart! and yes, ice seen the pooh movies.

What's the last craft you made?

In piano, do you prefer chords or running notes?

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Would you prefer to have the power to be invisible or fly?
Super speed or super strength?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

The singing Angel wrote:Oh yeah! I am an angel! Boom! Beat that! :-)

I guess that's a decent reason to go to Wal-Mart! and yes, ice seen the pooh movies.

What's the last craft you made?

In piano, do you prefer chords or running notes?
Hahaha Yes you are!!! \:D/ :clap:

It is! One year I got to go to work with my Grandma all summer! It was a lot of fun!!!

It depends what do you all a craft? I did a Photo shoot the other day, I have cooked twice today... but if you mean like art work kinda craft I drew something for the ToO contest a few days ago and jewelry for a friend last week. ^_^

I'm not really sure... please explain what running notes are? :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I am the Queen of Sarcasm? And pray tell, what inspired that title? O.o

You missed Blitz's questions. :x
NinjaThrowingFireDarts wrote:First off I don't "get away" with anything!
Reallllly. :twisted:

Should we give Belle the title "Queen of the SS?" :P
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Helios
Butter Pecan

I'm surprised you can call him cute, Allie, when he told me to stop. :( As if I can deny the obvious. :twisted:

Oh, yes, I am a vampire. Didn't you know? What do you think happened to Metal? :twisted:

Remember how we promised to tackle each other and wrestle to see who was stronger when we met? :twisted:
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Helios, you are the best thing ever. :lol: *dies*
Boy-Crazed wrote:I'm surprised you can call him cute, Allie, when he told me to stop. :( As if I can deny the obvious. :twisted:
That's not what MF tells me. :twisted:

@Ninja Why are you the only one funny enough to change quote names?

How high can you sing?

Did you ever answer my questions before? :x
xo eht haiasi-
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Ninja you should win the prize for the most interesting thread ever! xD

Oxy didnt you notice that I used to quote you as OxBrain when you posted in my thread? :twisted:

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Running notes are like the opposite of chords. Like playing a whole bunch of eighth notes that go all over the staff

Have you ever used window markers?

Did your parents kill you cuz of your sister's hair, or are you still alive?

Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Isaiah the Ox wrote:That's not what MF tells me.
What now? What did I tell you? O.o *is lost*

Why are you called Allie? O.o

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Lil Bro wrote:Would you prefer to have the power to be invisible or fly?
Super speed or super strength?
I would prefer to be invisible and have super strength. :mrgreen:
The Sarcastic One wrote:I am the Queen of Sarcasm? And pray tell, what inspired that title? O.o

You missed Blitz's questions. :x
NinjaThrowingFireDarts wrote:First off I don't "get away" with anything!
Reallllly. :twisted:

Should we give Belle the title "Queen of the SS?" :P
... I'm unsure but it just seems to fit your personality. ^_^

Yes I did. I was feeling quite ill yesterday so I skipped his Q. :)

Yes, no matter what you believe I don't get away with anything. [=

Hahaha No she would be the High Queen of the Noble land of Soda Shop!!! ;)

[Fire darts O.o Really??? Am I that frightful??? :o]
The Fearful one wrote:I'm surprised you can call him cute, Allie, when he told me to stop. :( As if I can deny the obvious. :twisted:

Oh, yes, I am a vampire. Didn't you know? What do you think happened to Metal? :twisted:

Remember how we promised to tackle each other and wrestle to see who was stronger when we met? :twisted:

Hahaha well I have known him longer than you have... :lol: *shrug* It's up to him not me so don't get mad at me!!! :P

Awwww my poor little Tin man... :( I can't believe you would suck him dye of all his blood and life!!! You are an evil Brute!!! *cries* ]_=

Bhahaha Yes I do... I will still win!!! :evil: :twisted:
Mr. Ox brain wrote:Helios, you are the best thing ever. :lol: *dies*
Boy-Crazed wrote:I'm surprised you can call him cute, Allie, when he told me to stop. :( As if I can deny the obvious. :twisted:
That's not what MF tells me. :twisted:

@Ninja Why are you the only one funny enough to change quote names?

How high can you sing?

Did you ever answer my questions before? :x

*stays out of MF, Helios and Ox boys dispute*

I don't know *shrug* maybe no one thought about it before. :mrgreen:

That is hard to say... I have never measured. The highest I've sang in concert is two Gs above middle C. But I can sing higher than that. I just start loosing control over my voice much higher than that. ^_^ I am first soprano after all ;) the lowest I can sing is The F below middle C and that's only if I work on it for forever and warm up really well!

Yes, I edit my last post instead of spamming ;) ^^^ look two posts from me up I believe. :mrgreen:
The very Sweet One wrote:Ninja you should win the prize for the most interesting thread ever! xD

Oxy didnt you notice that I used to quote you as OxBrain when you posted in my thread? :twisted:

Awww :oops: That's very sweet of you Mandy!

Hahaha I guess he didn't! :lol:

The Angelic Singing One wrote:Running notes are like the opposite of chords. Like playing a whole bunch of eighth notes that go all over the staff

Have you ever used window markers?

Did your parents kill you cuz of your sister's hair, or are you still alive?
Oh that is fun... but only if I know the song really well!!! :mrgreen:

I don't think so... I might have a long time ago tho.

Hahaha Almost! :lol: But my mom was understand enough. I mean they do have hearts enough not to kill a very sick sleep girl! ^_^ But my mom wants to get it "fixed" :mad: she'll end up with a pixie cut... I think we should just shagge it out and let it grow. *shrug* But what do I know I've only been cutting hair for 6 years. :roll: :mrgreen:
The unknowing One wrote:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:That's not what MF tells me.
What now? What did I tell you? O.o *is lost*

Why are you called Allie? O.o

Because that is my name! :P (but not really... <<< I'll let you figure that out.)
Paula
Peach Cobbler

SO! How long do you think it took me to realize that you're changing the quote tags to hilarious names and/or nicknames of your fellow users? xP Seriousness in place now...I totally thought that y'all changed your usernames at one point, and I was just a little lost deer in the woods *chuckles to herself*
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?