Ask Paula

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Helios
Butter Pecan

And those looks... ;)

Have you watched Winter Soldier?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:And those looks... ;)

Have you watched Winter Soldier?
xDDD Can't deny that =P

Yes. I've watched all of the movies *nods* I really liked that one too =)
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

WS is awesome!!! *fangirls* I particularly loved the scene at the very end with Baron Von Strucker and the twins.

So, which character from the Marvel movies is the best looking? And I mean all of them. :D
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:WS is awesome!!! *fangirls* I particularly loved the scene at the very end with Baron Von Strucker and the twins.

So, which character from the Marvel movies is the best looking? And I mean all of them. :D
YAY!!! #FanGirlTime =P Saaaameee...It's so awesome that I can't even...And it holds so much information regarding Age of Ultron *nods*

Ummmmmmm....Can it be like a girl or does it have to be a dude? =P I'll pick both :anxious:
The best looking guy (in my opinion...) is Captain America xDDD For the female... I think Maria Hill is gorgeoussss...Her skin is flawless *faints* and then there's Black Widow =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

What is your fav vegetable? What would your dream vacation be? Deapest fear?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

aragtaghooligan wrote:What is your fav vegetable? What would your dream vacation be? Deapest fear?

-I'd actually have to say carrots. They're great steamed and they're my favorite vegetable to dip in Ranch.

-Going back home to see my friends and family.

-Loosing a family member or being forced to watch them suffer.
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Paula wrote:
Helios wrote:WS is awesome!!! *fangirls* I particularly loved the scene at the very end with Baron Von Strucker and the twins.

YAY!!! #FanGirlTime =P Saaaameee...It's so awesome that I can't even...And it holds so much information regarding Age of Ultron *nods*

Ummmmmmm....Can it be like a girl or does it have to be a dude? =P I'll pick both :anxious:
The best looking guy (in my opinion...) is Captain America xDDD For the female... I think Maria Hill is gorgeoussss...Her skin is flawless *faints* and then there's Black Widow =P
I'm still finding it hard to believe they made Ultron without Ant-Man (aka Hank Pym) being a part of it. Ultron was his baby! That's like...Batman without Robin! Oh, wait a minute... O.o

I have to admit, I think Hawkeye is the tiniest bit better-looking than Cap. :P But Maria Hill IS SO GORGEOUS!!! I'm so glad to find there's another person out there who thinks that, too! :D

Do you dip your steamed carrots in ranch? O.o
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

What's your least favorite animal (spiders and insects don't count)?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:
Paula wrote:

I'm still finding it hard to believe they made Ultron without Ant-Man (aka Hank Pym) being a part of it. Ultron was his baby! That's like...Batman without Robin! Oh, wait a minute... O.o

I have to admit, I think Hawkeye is the tiniest bit better-looking than Cap. :P But Maria Hill IS SO GORGEOUS!!! I'm so glad to find there's another person out there who thinks that, too! :D

Do you dip your steamed carrots in ranch? O.o
Wow...The complexness of the situation :mad: #TheStruggleIsReal *pats Helios*

"I BEG TO DIFFER!" But all craziness aside...I'm not one to go crazy over some dudes looks, but I do think The Captain looks wayyyyyy better =P YAYYYYYY!!! Another common thing about us xDDD OH I also love how tough she is *faints* she's so awesome ^_^

No I do not...I think I just structured that one sentence poorly =P
Connie G. wrote:What's your least favorite animal (spiders and insects don't count)?
Vultures. They just aren't so pretty to look at >_>
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

How about pythons? Are you fond of snakes? :P

I'm so proud I have something greatly in common with Maria Hill... O.o
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:How about pythons? Are you fond of snakes? :P

I'm so proud I have something greatly in common with Maria Hill... O.o
OH MY GASH...NO SNAKES >_> They scare me to death.

Heh
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

How about...lizards? Are lizards okay? :D
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Nope..They're definitely NOT okay... If they're not cute and cuddly then I wouldn't consider myself that fond of them ;)
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

You must like rodents, then! Hamster, gerbils, guinea pigs...

Kittens? Are you fond of cats? :D
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:You must like rodents, then! Hamster, gerbils, guinea pigs...

Kittens? Are you fond of cats? :D
I think all of the lovely animals you named are adorable, but alas I'm allergic to them =/

Only some cats do I like (Even though I'm allergic). There was a cat at the house that we were renting at and she was a sweety ^_^ but I've experienced a cat clawing me so I can't say that I like all cats.
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

YOU'RE ALLERGIC??? *weeps tears for Paula* Oh my! You can't even enjoy the things you love! :(

How about mangy alley cats? Do you dislike those? :P
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Out doors or indoors?
Proud K.R.E Member
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

What future cartoon would you like to see in theaters?

Are you a Hunger Games fan?
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I keep forgetting to answer the questions >_> Whatever...
Helios wrote:YOU'RE ALLERGIC??? *weeps tears for Paula* Oh my! You can't even enjoy the things you love! :(

How about mangy alley cats? Do you dislike those? :P
I am ='[ I've never known what it was like to pet a dog or a cat without breaking out into hives and/or falling into a fit of uncontrollable sneezing. IKR...The struggle is real :x

Heh...I like them, but I wouldn't touch them =P WHO KNOWS WHERE THEY'VE BEEN?!?!
Vogue wrote:Out doors or indoors?
Tough call...I'll go with indoors though ;)
Bethany Shepard wrote:What future cartoon would you like to see in theaters?

Are you a Hunger Games fan?
If I'm understanding you right (emphasis on "if") I'd think that Blondie and Dagwood would be an interesting movie *nods* but then again...What do I know about movies?

I'm a fan of all the books...I'm not allowed to watch the movies yet =P ...Yet.
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

What would your favorite day include.
Inside or outside?
Proud K.R.E Member