Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:What's your latest set from? Doctor Who? Which season?
No. Not Doctor Who. It's from Psych.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you ever re-use old sets?
Sometimes.
Miss Friendship wrote:ARE YOU SAFE IN COLLEGE? Has a gunman visited yet? O.o
Um, no? Is this supposed to be a joke, because if so, it's really insensitive...and if it isn't a joke, why would you bring it up?
Mandy wrote:When will there be another Mafia game?
There's still one currently going. :P So sometime after this one.
Mandy wrote:What social networking site do you use most?
Facebook, unless Pinterest counts...
Mandy wrote:What year of college are you in?
Sophomore, so second.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

It wasn't a joke. Shootings keep happening. I brought it up cause it seems like a realistic thing to consider.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:It wasn't a joke. Shootings keep happening. I brought it up cause it seems like a realistic thing to consider.
..still seems really insensitive. I think you would know if a shooter comes on my campus. :p
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Belle wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:It wasn't a joke. Shootings keep happening. I brought it up cause it seems like a realistic thing to consider.
..still seems really insensitive. I think you would know if a shooter comes on my campus. :p
I'm sorry. I will pray it NEVER happens. And yes, that is true. :P

How many friends do you have on facebook? How many of them are "online friends"?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:How many friends do you have on facebook? How many of them are "online friends"?
I have 200 friends on facebook, probably about 15-20 are "online-only" friends.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Do you enjoy being the top poster or does it not really matter to you?

Do you read all of the Q/A's?

Do you read all of the posts made on the SS?

If you went to the same college as Tiger, do you think you two would get along? :twisted:

Do you think "Queen of the SS" is a good nick for you? :P

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:Do you enjoy being the top poster or does it not really matter to you?
Yes, I very much enjoy it. :D
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you read all of the Q/A's?
Yes.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you read all of the posts made on the SS?
Yes.
Miss Friendship wrote:If you went to the same college as Tiger, do you think you two would get along? :twisted:
I would hope so. We do seem to have similar tastes.
Miss Friendship wrote:Do you think "Queen of the SS" is a good nick for you? :P
Why wouldn't it be? :O
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Belle wrote:You're the most handsome Pound Foolish I have ever met.
Did you hear that? She said I'm the most handsome... Wait, what did she mean by that? Shakespeare, what did she mean by that? Belle, clarification, please!

Do you think you'd get along with TS at College?

11th Doctor?

Miss Friendship?

Jared DeWhite?
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Your status made me think of this - have you ever had Moose Tracks? If so, was it the Extreme kind, the regular kind or both?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:Do you think you'd get along with TS at College?
Most likely, yes.
Pound Foolish wrote:11th Doctor?
Don't see why not.
Pound Foolish wrote:Miss Friendship?
I don't know what the circumstances would be for us to go to the same college, with our drastically differentiating views.
Pound Foolish wrote:Jared DeWhite?
Probs not.
TigerShadow wrote:Your status made me think of this - have you ever had Moose Tracks? If so, was it the Extreme kind, the regular kind or both?
Yuuus, I've had a couple different kinds, and I love them all. :D
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Well, then you're quite right, we would get along well if we knew each other IRL. \:D/ Goals right now include getting up to "Moose Tracks" rank and staying there as long as possible.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Helios
Butter Pecan

Belle wrote:
You mean Dictatoress wasn't good enough? ;)
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:
Belle wrote:
You mean Dictatoress wasn't good enough? ;)
No way!
Helios
Butter Pecan

How about Lady of the SS, Knight of the Order of the Mods, and Empress of the Lone Chat Rooms? :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:How about Lady of the SS, Knight of the Order of the Mods, and Empress of the Lone Chat Rooms? :D
I'm already a bunch of things though, have ya read my signature? :P
Helios
Butter Pecan

Yes, but nothing I mentioned. I checked just to be sure that I wasn't bestowing anything on you that wasn't already there. Maybe you should become Khan of Mongolia next. :P Or...have you ever considered joining the Sith Order? :twisted:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:Yes, but nothing I mentioned. I checked just to be sure that I wasn't bestowing anything on you that wasn't already there. Maybe you should become Khan of Mongolia next. :P Or...have you ever considered joining the Sith Order? :twisted:
Wow..I feel like I'm being bedazzled and you're like "THERE'S ALWAYS ROOM FOR ANOTHER ONE SOMEWHERE". :P
Helios
Butter Pecan

Bedazzled? Pray tell, why feelest thou this way? :D
Well, you know, you are practically our mother and Queen of the SS, so it's only natural that we would want to heap as many titles as possible upon you. Even though I'm stealing PF away from you... :twisted:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Helios wrote:Bedazzled? Pray tell, why feelest thou this way? :D
Well, you know, you are practically our mother and Queen of the SS, so it's only natural that we would want to heap as many titles as possible upon you. Even though I'm stealing PF away from you... :twisted:
Because it's all these fancy things and I'm not really that deserving... :P
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Queen of the SS wrote:I don't know what the circumstances would be for us to go to the same college, with our drastically differentiating views.
Is that another way of saying we wouldn't get along? :P Come to think of it, once the Queen of Sarcasm meets the Queen of the SS, sparks could fly. :twisted: