Ask the All Powerful Admin - Belle

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Emma wrote:What does your doll Lark look like? How do you imagine her to act?

Beautiful, no?

Her personality is a lot like mine, but she's a lot more quiet, even around her friends, but she's always singing or whistling.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Woah that is the prettiest doll I have ever seen! I love LOVE the hair!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Emma wrote:Woah that is the prettiest doll I have ever seen! I love LOVE the hair!
Her hair is amazing. I could play with it all day. I got her at AGPlace Chicago, so the whole car ride home, I got to play with her hair. :inlove:
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Did you make the dress she is wearing in the first picture?
Also, I have several generic AG dolls, but their hair is just... ugh. It got really tangled and if I brush it it rips the hair out and gets it all frizzy. Is there a good way to fix that?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Emma wrote:Did you make the dress she is wearing in the first picture?
Not the purple dress, but I did make the blue dress. :D
Emma wrote:Also, I have several generic AG dolls, but their hair is just... ugh. It got really tangled and if I brush it it rips the hair out and gets it all frizzy. Is there a good way to fix that?
Try the steps here, and keep going if the first steps don't fix it. :) http://www.justmagicdolls.com/articles/ ... are101.htm
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

You may have been asked this before but what is your favorite American Girl of the original ones? (Josephina, Kaya, Kirsten, Molly, Samantha, Felicity, etc.) Have you read many of the books? How many AG dolls do you have and which ones?

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Did you know there is a book called Belle Prater's Boy, which has a Belle and her son Woodrow, nicknamed Woody. O.o Except, Woodrow is a good storyteller. :twisted:
xo eht haiasi-
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Did you know there is a book called Belle Prater's Boy, which has a Belle and her son Woodrow, nicknamed Woody. O.o Except, Woodrow is a good storyteller. :twisted:
What do you mean by "except"? He is a published author...

Also that book looks interesting, is it any good?
Woody
Cookies & Creme

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Did you know there is a book called Belle Prater's Boy, which has a Belle and her son Woodrow, nicknamed Woody. O.o Except, Woodrow is a good storyteller. :twisted:
Oxy-boy, don't ye be judgin' things ye ain't read.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Ooh I'll have to try that, thanks!
kait
Cookies & Creme

What’s your favorite part about today so far?
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

kait wrote:What’s your favorite part about today so far?
Whale, probably that Rosy is here with me because she came to visit. :D
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Mandy wrote:You may have been asked this before but what is your favorite American Girl of the original ones? (Josephina, Kaya, Kirsten, Molly, Samantha, Felicity, etc.) Have you read many of the books? How many AG dolls do you have and which ones?
You missed my questions! :cry:

I should beware of her.

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Mandy wrote:
Mandy wrote:You may have been asked this before but what is your favorite American Girl of the original ones? (Josephina, Kaya, Kirsten, Molly, Samantha, Felicity, etc.) Have you read many of the books? How many AG dolls do you have and which ones?
You missed my questions! :cry:
OOPS! Sorry. :(

Of the original, which original do you mean? All the BeForever characters (Formally known as the historical characters)? Or the original three (Molly, Kirsten, Samantha)?

Of all the BeForever characters that have ever been: (Kaya, Felicity, Caroline, Josefina, Cecile, Marie-Grace, Kirsten, Addy, Samantha, Rebecca, Kit, Molly, Maryellen, Julie.) I would say that my favorite would have to be Rebecca, the doll itself is so cute, and she has so many adorable outfits.

Of the older characters that were around when I first got into them, Kirsten was definitely my top. She's Scandinavian like I am, so that was always a huge plus.

I have read all of the BeForever character's books, except for Maryellen, the newest. I also have a huge collection of other AG books I've read.

I have 8 dolls. Kirsten, Elizabeth, Rebecca, #55, Cecile, Marie-Grace, Caroline, & #64.
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Which of the BeForever books, to you, are the best? Which would you think I would enjoy the most? What is your least favorite character of the ones you've listed (doll or personallity)?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Have you ever watched Jostie Flicks youtube channel? (It's kind of like Studio C) Wait, have I asked this before?

If you had to either walk across the entire USA, never wear shoes again in your life, or never do any social networking again, what would you choose? :twisted:
Last edited by Miss Friendship on Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Favorite Disney Rennaisance film?

Am I one of the handsomest boys you've ever met?

What do you feel are some of the biggest ways your theological and/or political opinions have changed since several years ago?
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

MnM wrote:Which of the BeForever books, to you, are the best?
My favorite of the currently available books would have to be Caroline's. Of all the old books, my favorite is Kirsten.
MnM wrote:Which would you think I would enjoy the most?
Caroline. :)
MnM wrote:What is your least favorite character of the ones you've listed (doll or personallity)?
Personality wise would be Julie, I don't like her books either.
Miss Friendship wrote:Have you ever watched Jostie Flicks youtube channel? (It's kind of like Studio C) Wait, have I asked this before?
Yeah, I've seen a few. I prefer Studio C. You haven't asked before.
Miss Friendship wrote:If you had to either walk across the entire USA, never wear shoes again in your life, or never do any social networking again, what would you choose? :twisted:
Probably never wear shoes again, as long as I could wear socks or something? Social networking is where some of my closest friends are, and I am not in shape enough to walk across the US.
Pound Foolish wrote:Favorite Disney Rennaisance film?
Beauty and the Beast. No contest.
Pound Foolish wrote:Am I one of the handsomest boys you've ever met?
You're the most handsome Pound Foolish I have ever met.
Pound Foolish wrote:What do you feel are some of the biggest ways your theological and/or political opinions have changed since several years ago?
The main thing is that I learned to make my faith my own, and discovered why I believe what I believe.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What's your latest set from? Doctor Who? Which season?

Do you ever re-use old sets?

ARE YOU SAFE IN COLLEGE? Has a gunman visited yet? O.o
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

When will there be another Mafia game?

What social networking site do you use most?

What year of college are you in?

I should beware of her.