For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

How long have you been waiting for this topic???

1. For about... NEVER!!!
18%
2. It entered my mind once.
12%
3. I was hoping you would make one but didn't give it much thought.
29%
4. Awhile that's all.
6%
5. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES GURL!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LATE!
35%

Total votes: 17

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

What is currently the song you sing most often?

Have you ever found yourself thinking in another person's voice?
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

You called me Ox-Brain... Did you learn that from Helios? Oh, wait...I almost think you used to call me that a long time ago... when you still existed... :O

Do you still sing and dance while you make dinner? :P

Have you ever worn a shinobi shōzoku?

Who is your favorite Youtuber?
xo eht haiasi-
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:YAY. I am on your list. :mrgreen: :clap:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:You do enjoy seeing me suffer don't you!
:twisted: :twisted:

So, I don't remember seeing if you got this question... If you had to marry someone from the SS, who would it be? :twisted:

Do you have email? If so, how much do you use it?

What are your thoughts on Isaiah the Ox? :twisted:

Do you enjoy debating?

How many siblings do you have?

And I had a REALLY GOOD question for you and I forgot it. :evil:

So I was actually think about that while I was washing clothes tonight :p *thought bubble* Oh gosh you have have been asking way too many marriage questions not to get asked one yourself... darn it... *think owns you know what* Well lets just hope you are wrong about that one... *ends thought bubble as clothes go flying into washer... *sigh* I guess I wasn't that lucky... Anyway to answer your question I'm pretty sure I would pick Aftershocker. We are twins and as weird as that is (SS twins only mind you I'm not a freak!!!) I feel like we would get along nicely. I mean if I pick Wes (who is totally taken SAIL ON WESTAY!!! ;) ) but I feel I would push him to much and I don't want to wear the pants I suck at such things. Also Doc and I disagree on too much and I don't wish to settle down and live in house with a white picket fence with 1.5 child and cook and clean and blah blah blah. I could say Mr. Foolish but he is already taken (and even if he wasn't he has like millions of lady's waiting at his door) not that I'm saying Mr.foolish would be unfaithful... but I am, I mean look at his relationship with Miss Suzy having an affair with Belle while she's off :yes: I could say Ben but like Wes I feel I would be leading that relationship too it would also be very weird.... (who else is even eligible around here...) Fodo14 would be interesting but he hasn't been on in ages so I don't really know him too well anymore. There are other guys but they are too young, I personally feel very strongly about relationship where the guy is younger. (It's all personal obviously :P ) but yea Aftershocker seem to me the best fit for this whole marriage thing.

I have 3 emails and I use two of the pretty often (like more than once a month) and the other I haven't check in like 4 months... I really need too thanks for the reminder!!! :mrgreen:

He is an adorable little friend of mine! He is also quite cute! ;) (I call him little and I can better you millions he is taller than me... #short)

I do enjoy debating some, but what I really enjoy is the throwing around of crazy ideas about the world and her people. ;) I also have to be in the mood to debate or I just kinda ask questions to understand someone's views.

In all I have 9 that I know of but my dad and his second wife could have had another child over the past year. *shrug* I don't really keep in touch with him and he doesn't care to eithet so ehh we'll say 9 or so.

Oooh good you forget!! If it was that good I'm sure I didn't want to answer it anyway!!! :mrgreen:
Pound Foolish wrote:What is currently the song you sing most often?

Have you ever found yourself thinking in another person's voice?

Hummmm There are actually two, I have been singing Lavender Blue and Mary did you know, I would say I have been singing Lavender Blue more but I'm not 100% sure. The only reason I've been singing those songs nonstop is because those are the songs I'm learning how to play on the piano.... my poor family has been enduring hearing them for about 3 hours just today... O=] I'm glad they love me!!! :mrgreen:

Yes, I actually do. It mostly happens when I'm reading or quoting someone!

Isaiah the Ox wrote:You called me Ox-Brain... Did you learn that from Helios? Oh, wait...I almost think you used to call me that a long time ago... when you still existed... :O

Do you still sing and dance while you make dinner? :P

Have you ever worn a shinobi shōzoku?

Who is your favorite Youtuber?

Hahaha boy I've been calling you Ox brain for over a year now! ;) I can stop if you don't like it. :)

*hides* Maybe.... hahaha The guy who services our house catch me the other day... I know he saw me because he was laughing in our back yard... Sooooooo embarrassing!!!

I'm gonna go with no see as I just googled it :P but I would totally wear one and I did dress up like a Ninja for a costume party once. But I haven't ever wore the real thing sadly. ]_=

CARRIE HOPE FLETCHER!!!!! *wants to be Miss Carrie* I love the whole Fletcher Family! You should totally look them up if you don't know them!

Well... I think I have a thing for writing books and long letters... O_O
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Oh gosh you have have been asking way too many marriage questions not to get asked one yourself...
I actually have been asked it. There was a hurricane that blew through the threads awhile back where everyone got the question. It was started by Helios, of course. So, if you want to hike back through my QandA to discover the question, feel free. :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:He is an adorable little friend of mine! He is also quite cute!
You've seen a picture? O.o Adorable? Are you sure we are talking about the same person? :twisted:

Do you enjoy writing?
with 1.5 child
I died. :lol: That is exactly what he will have.
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Oooh goodie! Looks like I have some reading to do!! ;)

I may have... or I may not have. :twisted: And yes he is adorable, funny charming, loyal, steady, clam and cute! :P We are both talking about the same person.

Yes, I love writing. I want to be the next Dr. Seuss ;) wouldn't that be amazing!!! :mrgreen: But yea I have been working on a children's book for about 2 months. And I am going to start an autobiography kinda thing in Jan (I think.. if I feel inspired enough to write that kind of book.)

Hahaha I know right!!! Dude the more I get to know Doc the more I'm like Atticus Finch! Please tell me you know who that is... if not read To kill a mockingbird!!! :mrgreen:
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Haha. Man that was funny.

If you had to get married to someone younger who would you?

You asked for it.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:Haha. Man that was funny.

If you had to get married to someone younger who would you?

You asked for it.
I'm glad you find joy in my pain and logical reasoning :P

Ummm I would go unmarried. I would be a Maiden of kindness who told all your children fair tales and made them sweets!!! :P

And no I did not ask for it. I said I have strong feelings against it! :twisted: :evil: I won't marry someone who's younger. And out of the Younger guys on here I still feel the same way... The only way you would be able to marry me off to someone younger is to... Never mind why would I tell you that!

@MF is it bad that I was hoping for you to say what you did in regards to your SS marriage??? :mrgreen:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:And yes he is adorable, funny charming, loyal, steady, clam and cute!
I will not respond to this. It's below my dignity. :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Yes, I love writing. I want to be the next Dr. Seuss wouldn't that be amazing!!! But yea I have been working on a children's book for about 2 months. And I am going to start an autobiography kinda thing in Jan (I think.. if I feel inspired enough to write that kind of book.)
Wow, just wow. That is so cool. \:D/ I think Ragtag has the same dream btw. ;)
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Please tell me you know who that is...
I don't. O.o Looks like I have some reading to do. :mrgreen:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
@MF is it bad that I was hoping for you to say what you did in regards to your SS marriage???
And who is to say that I didn’t just put that there for a reaction from the SS? :twisted:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:And yes he is adorable, funny charming, loyal, steady, clam and cute!
I will not respond to this. It's below my dignity. :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Yes, I love writing. I want to be the next Dr. Seuss wouldn't that be amazing!!! But yea I have been working on a children's book for about 2 months. And I am going to start an autobiography kinda thing in Jan (I think.. if I feel inspired enough to write that kind of book.)
Wow, just wow. That is so cool. \:D/ I think Ragtag has the same dream btw. ;)
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Please tell me you know who that is...
I don't. O.o Looks like I have some reading to do. :mrgreen:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:
@MF is it bad that I was hoping for you to say what you did in regards to your SS marriage???
And who is to say that I didn’t just put that there for a reaction from the SS? :twisted:

Okay... it doesn't change my opinion of Mr. Ox brains.

Really??? That's awesome!!! Yup I plan on being an author in my "spare" time. :lol: I'll be a hair dresser/make up artist by day book writing poet by night... :evil:

What!!! O.p How have you never read to kill a mockingbird... =0 *ships MF the book* you must read it now!!!

I am! Because I totally think you two would be cute together!!! :twisted: Go ahead admit you find him at least interesting... if not alluring! :evil:
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What's the book about?

What do you think we should do to Helios to cure her of her fear of WD? :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Go ahead admit you find him at least interesting... if not alluring!
If that was so, you think I would tell you that? :twisted:

Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Aw, thanks Ninja. :mrgreen: But, you probably say that about everyone. You're that type of person. xP

So, you are playing piano? I'm forgetting if you have ever told me that before.... =/ You play by ear...?

What is your favorite SS smiley?

Have you gone on the ToO yet?
xo eht haiasi-
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:What's the book about?

What do you think we should do to Helios to cure her of her fear of WD? :twisted:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Go ahead admit you find him at least interesting... if not alluring!
If that was so, you think I would tell you that? :twisted:

It's about a girl, her bother and a mystery!!! You must read it!!! I don't want to give it away... Maybe I'll down load it and we can read it together! :) That would be great fun!!! :mrgreen:

Wait... what?!? Why is she afraid of our war Father? :lol: He is one of the nicest people on here... A bit commanding but his bark is a lot worse than his bite! (Why else would I marry you off to him??? *hides*

I'm really not good with forcing people to do things they don't want to do... that seems more your thing. I would personally just tell her about how great he is and not to judge him based on the debate hall, that's only part of him not his whole self. *shrug* And I guess I would let her make the choice from there, just you know open the door and let her walk through. ;)

Well... you kinda just did! :mrgreen:

Isaiah the Ox wrote:Aw, thanks Ninja. :mrgreen: But, you probably say that about everyone. You're that type of person. xP

So, you are playing piano? I'm forgetting if you have ever told me that before.... =/ You play by ear...?

What is your favorite SS smiley?

Have you gone on the ToO yet?

You are very welcome Mr. Oxee! Do you see me saying that to just anyone? ;) hahaha Well thank you but I'm not always nice and huggible! Trust me being nice and giving hugs only goes so far when making 15 year old boys obey. ;) But I do try to be nice first ;) then I pull out the black mail. :mrgreen:

Well I just started playing this summer so... I don't think I would have told you unless it was on one of those random pop in pop out chat nights. I can read music but... I have no idea what to play on my left hand so I make that up/play root chords. I have never had a music lesson in my life so I'm pretty pound of myself! :P :lol: I do play by ear when I'm writing songs though, I usually record myself singing while I write and once I write the lyrics I'll go back listen to what I've made up and then have to find that by ear. So I guess I can do both. [=

That's easy this one>>> :mrgreen: runners up are :inlove: :lol: and 8)

No I haven't been on ToO yet... other then the chat. O___O should I check ToO? *sits on edge of her seat*
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Well I just started playing this summer so... I don't think I would have told you unless it was on one of those random pop in pop out chat nights. I can read music but... I have no idea what to play on my left hand so I make that up/play root chords. I have never had a music lesson in my life so I'm pretty pound of myself! :P :lol: I do play by ear when I'm writing songs though, I usually record myself singing while I write and once I write the lyrics I'll go back listen to what I've made up and then have to find that by ear. So I guess I can do both. [=
Oh, awesome! Do you not have music for both the right and left hand? Or can't you read music for the left hand? Playing chords is fine...a lot of people doing something called "chord" which is basically improving with the chord of the song, in the left hand... ;) Do you write out sheet music for you songs? That's so cool. :D
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:No I haven't been on ToO yet... other then the chat. O___O should I check ToO? *sits on edge of her seat*
Hmm...well, the ToO is being run over by Doctor Who..and I sent you a PM... :mrgreen: You decide. ;)

Are you "part" of any fandoms?

Do you like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and/or Dr. Who?

Do you watch any TV shows? If so, what?
xo eht haiasi-
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I'll pick it up at our library. :clap:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote: Why is she afraid of our war Father? :lol:
Our? I think you mean "my war Father" (meaning yours) :twisted: I think she should answer this question, cause I'm not even sure myself. O.o
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Well... you kinda just did! :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: I don't think so. :twisted:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Hmm...well, the ToO is being run over by Doctor Who..
Ox is naturally resistant to anything that the majority likes. :P *gasps* I'm that way too. *faints*

What is your SS family tree? :mrgreen:

Blitz
Moose Tracks

Would you like the become a debate vampire?
What is your opinion of trolls?
Have you ever spammed?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Did anyone ever send a baJILLION text in a row? :x I can't stand it.
Would you rather get a filly/colt, puppy, or kitten?

I just realized I could have said foal instead. *facepalms*

So, what is your favorite quote of all-time?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:I'll pick it up at our library. :clap:
NinjaThrowingStar wrote: Why is she afraid of our war Father? :lol:
Our? I think you mean "my war Father" (meaning yours) :twisted: I think she should answer this question, cause I'm not even sure myself. O.o
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:Well... you kinda just did! :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: I don't think so. :twisted:
Isaiah the Ox wrote:Hmm...well, the ToO is being run over by Doctor Who..
Ox is naturally resistant to anything that the majority likes. :P *gasps* I'm that way too. *faints*

What is your SS family tree? :mrgreen:
Yay!!! Let me know when you get it! ^_^

Well how are going to "fix" something you don't even understand??? :P

And yes our Father :P you are apart of this board therefore He is your father. ;)

Whateve you say dear. :mrgreen: that's what they all say!

Hahaha well you both like me and I'm well liked by the majority! :P

Jason and I once tried to figure it out but we came to realize I was like the tree truck and we have a very dysfunctional SS family!!! :lol:

Blitz wrote:Would you like the become a debate vampire?
What is your opinion of trolls?
Have you ever spammed?

Not really.
They were put on this Internet to challenge the small and great.
Yes... :mrgreen: I haven't always been the angel you know now! :evil:

Emma wrote:Did anyone ever send a baJILLION text in a row? :x I can't stand it.
Would you rather get a filly/colt, puppy, or kitten?

I just realized I could have said foal instead. *facepalms*

So, what is your favorite quote of all-time?
No I do not! I will send super long texts or maybe two or 3, but never more than that.

KITTEN!!! Me loves Kittens!!! >^_^< :inlove:

Oooh that is hard to say... There are so many!!! Okay I'll pick my top 3 out of my quote book. 1. "If I read as many books as most men do, I would be as dull-whitted as they are." Thomas Hobbes. 2. "Next to the word of God, the noble art of music is the greatest treasure in the world." Martin Luther. 3. "Sir, there are two passions which have a powerful influence in the affairs of men. These are ambition and avarice—the love of power and the love of money. Separately, each of these has great force in prompting men to action; but, when united in view of the same object, they have, in many minds, the most violent effects. Place before the eyes of such men a post of honor, that shall, at the same time, be a place of profit, and they will move heaven and earth to obtain it. The vast number of such places it is that renders the British government so tempestuous. The struggles for them are the true source of all those factions which are perpetually dividing the nation, distracting its councils, hurrying it sometimes into fruitless and mischievous wars, and often compelling a submission to dishonorable terms of peace." Benjamin Franklin
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

*cough* You missed my questions *cough*
xo eht haiasi-
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Isaiah the Ox wrote:*cough* You missed my questions *cough*
Oh me oh my.. I DID! =o *hides* Sorry! I really just wanted to give you your own personal post!!! ;) :mrgreen:
Isaiah the Ox wrote: Oh, awesome! Do you not have music for both the right and left hand? Or can't you read music for the left hand? Playing chords is fine...a lot of people doing something called "chord" which is basically improving with the chord of the song, in the left hand... ;) Do you write out sheet music for you songs? That's so cool. :D
NinjaThrowingStar wrote:No I haven't been on ToO yet... other then the chat. O___O should I check ToO? *sits on edge of her seat*
Hmm...well, the ToO is being run over by Doctor Who..and I sent you a PM... :mrgreen: You decide. ;)

Are you "part" of any fandoms?

Do you like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and/or Dr. Who?

Do you watch any TV shows? If so, what?

I have piano music I just don't know how to read base notes (Is that how you spell base??? *shrug, has no idea*) I can read the melody just fine. I played violin for a number of year and can sight read from that. When I write out the music for songs I mostly just write down the melody and then harmony. I don't know if anyone else would understand my music anyway I've never showed it to anyone.

Ekkk more Doctor who stuff... Dx I'll check over there as soon as I'm done here!!! ^_^ (Just for the pm tho ;) :lol: )

Ummm... AIO... That counts right! ^_^ Other than that I really like Hunger Games and some youtubers but I wouldn't say I'm part of a fandom.

I love Star wars and can't wait to see the new movie!! *fangirls* :mrgreen: I also love the lord of the rings! (Have you seen my dream wedding dress??? *fangirls again*) And I have never seen Doctor who.

I don't watch anything that's still playing but I do enjoy Friends, Off limits, Survivorman, Man vs. Wild, what not to wear... I think that's it for TV shows. But dude I seriously don't watch Tv often at all and if I do it's usually a Disney movie with my family.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

What have you done with Helios and Mandy? :evil: They haven't appeared in FOREVER. *squints suspicously*

What are your thoughts on a certain Black Ghost? :D

What was your first impression of Helios? Was she as terrible on Whitsend.org as she is here?