For all the questions you have always wanted to ask an Ninja

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!

How long have you been waiting for this topic???

1. For about... NEVER!!!
18%
2. It entered my mind once.
12%
3. I was hoping you would make one but didn't give it much thought.
29%
4. Awhile that's all.
6%
5. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AGES GURL!!!! FINALLY!!! YOU ARE SOOOOOOO LATE!
35%

Total votes: 17

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Miss Friendship wrote:
Blitz wrote:I prefer not to be shipped anyway. I mean a ship with Paula isn't the worst that could happen. * Rolls his eyes*
Any ship to you isn't the "worst." *rolls eyes*

What are Ninjas? :? Every time I go to the library I see this book about Ninja's and think about you. :P
Hahaha he just likes being desired! ;)

Ninja's are ancient Japan's/Chinese spies. Their are marshal arts black belts and amazingly awesome!
hahaha it's kinda embarrassing being told you think of me! :P :oops:
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Seriously? Getting shipped with you... Shudders. Or even Emma she is more like a sister to me.

Generally people don't ship seriously here.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Blitz wrote:Seriously? Getting shipped with you... Shudders. Or even Emma she is more like a sister to me.
Are you talking about me or Ninja? O.o If you are talking about me, why of course. :twisted: I am the absolutely worst person to get shipped with.

Those Ninja's are actually kind of cool.... :D in spite of the fact that I would never be one. ;)
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Helios
Butter Pecan

*feels weird that she was shipped with someone who she has never met and has no idea what he looks like*

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Allllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee...

Have you watched Divergent? :P
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:Seriously? Getting shipped with you... Shudders. Or even Emma she is more like a sister to me.

Generally people don't ship seriously here.
Ummm... if you are talking about me... O___O I can't think of a worse ship! We are like night and day :P Also you are my brother... So weird... to even... think about... beside I won't even date guys who are younger than me! :P

I hope no one takes them seriously... O.o
Miss Friendship wrote:
Are you talking about me or Ninja? O.o If you are talking about me, why of course. :twisted: I am the absolutely worst person to get shipped with.

Those Ninja's are actually kind of cool.... :D in spite of the fact that I would never be one. ;)
Why won't you ever be one??? It is my goal in life to be a Ninja of the night!!! :evil:

Helios wrote:*feels weird that she was shipped with someone who she has never met and has no idea what he looks like*

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Allllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee...

Have you watched Divergent? :P
Yes... and Four is smoken hooooot!!! *faints from the heat* But my sister moved so now I have no one to watch insurgent with or mockingjay part 2.. :cry: :cry:
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
sing
Raspberry Ripple

Do you wear makeup every day?

What's your favorite brand of makeup?

Of course, all boys have cooties, so I avoid like them like the plague. -Helios

Music is life, that's why our hearts have beats
Helios
Butter Pecan

Would you be disturbed to know that the guy I liked best from Divergent was... Will you bake me cookies when I come to visit you? The kind I like best, remember? :P

Do you like jello?
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

sing wrote:Do you wear makeup every day?

What's your favorite brand of makeup?
Nope!!! :P I wake up like this!!!
Oooh that's hard to say... it really depends on the product. But I love NYC with most stuff!!! \:D/ Their black eyeliner is bomb!!! I love it!!! Love, love, LOVE it!!! :D :lol: But yeah I like playing with different brands. [=

Helios wrote:Would you be disturbed to know that the guy I liked best from Divergent was... Will you bake me cookies when I come to visit you? The kind I like best, remember? :P

Do you like jello?

Hahaha as long as you didn't like the guy who tried to kill Tris with a stinking butter knife! :P (wasn't his name like Edward or something like that...) If you liked him I would be terribly disturbed! :P

Well I won't feel guilty... but will you??? :o O.o ;)

I will bake you cookies... but I'm unsure of the kind you like best... I only remember "baking" chocolate chip cookies for under the table. But I don't remember you ever telling me your favorite cookies... :? Good thing I can bake pretty much any kind of cookies!!! ^_^ :mrgreen:

Ummm duh!!! :P I mean who doesn't like jello??? :mrgreen: it's God's sweetness given to his angels here on earth!!! ;)
Helios
Butter Pecan

You're thinking of Peter. He was my second choice after Eric. O.o

I think it was peanut butter chocolate chip, or MnM cookies. Something like that.

You're an angel? Well flakes be frosted! I always thought of you as being more like... Sebastian Michaelis. :twisted:

Do you consider yourself a good debater?

Can I play with your awesome hair when I visit? :D

How come you never told me you were Wonder Woman? O.o

Can I be the Donna Troy to your Princess Diana? :D
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I do t even think they have an r rated version for it.... Yes, I saw insurgent. I've seen more revealing stuff if movies rated better... Coughs... Move on.
Why would you feel the need to watch an r rated movie?
Would your parents hang you if they found out?
Debate Vampire

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Helios wrote:You're thinking of Peter. He was my second choice after Eric. O.o

I think it was peanut butter chocolate chip, or MnM cookies. Something like that.

You're an angel? Well flakes be frosted! I always thought of you as being more like... Sebastian Michaelis. :twisted:

Do you consider yourself a good debater?

Can I play with your awesome hair when I visit? :D

How come you never told me you were Wonder Woman? O.o

Can I be the Donna Troy to your Princess Diana? :D
Are you kidding??? YOU LIKED PETER?!? Why??? He totally freaked me out! And how could you after he tried to kill Tris!?!

I could always make you peanut butter cookies with m and Ms and chocolate chip cookies with m and Ms. :mrgreen: I haven't had anyone to bake for since my brother moved out!!! I used to make him cookies and milk every night! He was totally #spoiled :P
Hahaha yes dear I'm angel cake, MF is strawberry short cake, you are devils food cake and Mandy is confetti cake! Together we make one magical party!!! ;)

Hahaha since I have no clue what that is I'm going to take it as a complement. :P I'm a Sebastian Michaelis!!! :yay: :mrgreen: :bounce:

That's a good question... I would have to say no, I don't. I don't really enjoy debating unless I'm in the mood to debate... I also don't usually have the energy to debate something I don't care about... I would just say I'm good at asking thought provoking questions and listening, but not so much actually debating.

Yes you may... but no cutting it! And you have to be gentle... or else... :evil:

Hahaha Well you know... I didn't want my cover blown until I had finished the job... you know how it is. ;)

You may!!! :mrgreen: I think I'm confused about Donna Troy tho... She is my side kick right??? *needs some obvious reminding*
Blitz wrote: Why would you feel the need to watch an r rated movie?
Would your parents hang you if they found out?

Hahaha They don't bro! I was just saying that I don't have anything against R rated movies. :) It's really not that big of a deal... *shrug*

Because the movie is epic... :P Dude I didn't say I watched X rated movies :P The R rated movies I tend to watch are war movies and such. :P

Would my parents hang me... no! I'm an adult :P My parents know I don't watch things they totally approve of. *shrug* But I don't brag or rub it in their face. I also don't watch it while the kids are around... and *gasp* sometimes my I even watch them with my parents!!! :P
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Actually I have twice watche r rated movies with my parents... Both of them mainly for violence. And there is no such thing as x rated movies. Any way of this topic.

Would you consider becoming a scandalerwith us? ;)
Debate Vampire

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:Actually I have twice watche r rated movies with my parents... Both of them mainly for violence. And there is no such thing as x rated movies. Any way of this topic.

Would you consider becoming a scandalerwith us? ;)
But yes most war movies don't get too steamy that's why I like them... and the hot heroic guys. :P *shrug* I also enjoy studying war and tactics so it's very delightful in most points! I have watched many R rated movies... *shrug* The first time I watched one I was 13 and didn't realize it was R rated... *shrug* But I didn't learn anything new from it. *shrug*

I have no clue what you mean by because a "scandaler" so... I will not have an opinion on this until I know more.

Has anyone else noticed... I *shrug* a lot... O.o
Blitz
Moose Tracks

A scandaler is a person who does as much as they can to aggravate the admins of the board with out actually having to be reproved. As in light teasing.
Debate Vampire

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Blitz wrote:A scandaler is a person who does as much as they can to aggravate the admins of the board with out actually having to be reproved. As in light teasing.
Well I guess I have joined you. :P I think being avyless suits us... oh no the mods will find that disrespectful and I'll be without a avy for a month.. :roll: #movesonwithlife
kait
Cookies & Creme

Do you have tattoos? How many? Where are they? Tell me about them. \:D/
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

kait wrote:Do you have tattoos? How many? Where are they? Tell me about them. \:D/
I don't have any yet... I've just been seriously thinking about getting a heart star (personal symbol) or a musical not.. And maybe an arrow. I would get the arrow across my the inside of my wrist. And the heart star/musical not on my foot maybe... I haven't decided yet... And decided to get a tattoo would be like coming home pregnant in my house :P And my family doesn't need anymore reasons to run their mouths. *shrug* So I'm waiting a bit until I know for sure I want to make that life long commitment. ;) :P I might get one on the bottom of my foot first... my best friend is trying to get me to get his codename tattooed on the bottom of my foot and he'll get my codename... it's just silly meaningful stuff to us. :P I might do that one first sense I can hide it better. :P
kait
Cookies & Creme

Well. You might have trouble finding an artist who will do a tattoo on the bottom of your foot. Also a tattoo there would fade pretty quick and the ink won't hold and it will end up looking spotty and weird. :P

Not to dash your hopes and dreams or anything ...

I gave my sister an arrow tattoo on her wrist recently. She lurvs it.

Do you live at home? What do you do in your spare time? What do you do in your not-spare time? Work or school or such?
The resident (half) gay atheist feminist heathen.
Ask me a thing or find me on Instagram.
"I'm not often in guys restrooms." –Belle
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

kait wrote:Well. You might have trouble finding an artist who will do a tattoo on the bottom of your foot. Also a tattoo there would fade pretty quick and the ink won't hold and it will end up looking spotty and weird. :P

Not to dash your hopes and dreams or anything ...

I gave my sister an arrow tattoo on her wrist recently. She lurvs it.

Do you live at home? What do you do in your spare time? What do you do in your not-spare time? Work or school or such?
Weird and spotty that embodies our friendship perfectly!!! :P I don't like the idea because of how ticklish my feet are... O.o we've been talking about it and I think we might get it in between our figures. *shrug* How noticeable is that really???

Hahaha you didn't you just gave be yet another logical reason to tell him no! \:D/

Oooh that's awesome!!! O.o You are getting really good with your tattoo art!!!

Yes, but hopefully *figures crossed* that will actually change soon. :P

Well lately I've been hanging out here :P But I read, Write, Paint, Sketch, try out new makeup, dye my hair... play with my sisters hair.. go to the mall... throw parties and hang out with friends. Stuff like that.

Hahaha Well I mostly homeschool and watch my siblings... long story. :roll: But I also Nanny for a few different families. Right now I'm trying to build up my following so I can be published by Dr. Seuss's publishing house. But I've gotten to serious about that yet because I don't have a smart phone which makes the numbers game harder. :P (And I should be getting one soon assuming everything goes as planned.) So yeah mostly just #housewife stuff :P

I'll start school around Feb 2016. I may start a little later if classes are filled. But they start a new class up every 2 weeks. So just working part time right now. [=
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

What is your worst fear?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates