Ask Paula

What's your favorite color? What's your most embarrassing memory? From the usual questions, to the bizarre, here is where you can ask any question of others, so grab a chair and chat!
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Flying back home, and hanging out with friends all day long. We'd go shopping, get some Starbucks, go see a movie, get our nails done, get our hair done, go to a river walk, go out to eat, come back home, watch another movie while eating ice-cream and drinking hot chocolate. Then we'd stay up till 1 talking and then we'd fall asleep. Simplicity =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Paula wrote:Flying back home, and hanging out with friends all day long. We'd go shopping, get some Starbucks, go see a movie, get our nails done, get our hair done, go to a river walk, go out to eat, come back home, watch another movie while eating ice-cream and drinking hot chocolate. Then we'd stay up till 1 talking and then we'd fall asleep. Simplicity =P
This is perfect. It deserves to be a quote. :lol:

Do you want to go to College?

What career do you want to pursue?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:
Paula wrote:Flying back home, and hanging out with friends all day long. We'd go shopping, get some Starbucks, go see a movie, get our nails done, get our hair done, go to a river walk, go out to eat, come back home, watch another movie while eating ice-cream and drinking hot chocolate. Then we'd stay up till 1 talking and then we'd fall asleep. Simplicity =P
This is perfect. It deserves to be a quote. :lol:

Do you want to go to College?

What career do you want to pursue?
xDDD

Yes. Definitely 100%

I'm leaning towards an Engineer, but obviously nothing's set in stone =P
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Set in stone. That's hilarious.
What is the one question you wish someone would ask you?
And why are you not on the ToO #aio chat now?? :(
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Connie G. wrote:Set in stone. That's hilarious.
What is the one question you wish someone would ask you?
And why are you not on the ToO #aio chat now?? :(
I'm hilarious like that sometimes ;)

Why do you smack people so much? In which I could smile sweetly at them and smack them. JK...I WOULDN'T DO THAT =P

Because I enjoy my slumber time.
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Ah, I could totally imagine you smiling sweetly and then smacking them! We were born to be friends. :twisted:

Which is better: bathtime or bedtime? :)
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Ah, I could totally imagine you smiling sweetly and then smacking them! We were born to be friends. :twisted:

Which is better: bathtime or bedtime? :)
Hah...If only you could see me acting ;)

I guess we were... *theme music plays* "Paula and Helios traveling through time and space smiling sweetly and smacking whoever gets in their way!" *music fades*

Bedtime 100%
Happy now?
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Why do you smack people so much?
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Ah, you are the clever one ;)
Fortunately enough for you...I will not smack you, Miss. Connay
But I smack people (I'm assuming you mean on the chat) when they respond with a smart alec remark to whatever I just said. Of course it's all in good fun, but Penguin's face may have been bruised a few times =P
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

If someone from the SS that you knew very well died, would you cry IRL?

Favorite shopping place?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~

Paula
Peach Cobbler

Oh my...I would cry for weeks ='[ That would hit me hard if that happened =/

Well...I'd say the mall, because lots of the clothing stores that I love are all under one roof ^_^
Like Forever 21, Charming Charlie, T.J. Max, Under Armour outlet...The list goes on and on...
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Paula wrote:Like Forever 21,
Oooh, I just shopped at that place Saturday. My friend took me there.

Do you want to get your permit as soon as you can? How old to you have to be?

Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote:

Sweeeeeeeet...I just got a new top there, and I looove it ^_^ Did you get anything?

YAASSS. I think around 15...I really want to drive =P
Happy now?
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Paula wrote:
Miss Friendship wrote:

Sweeeeeeeet...I just got a new top there, and I looove it ^_^ Did you get anything?

YAASSS. I think around 15...I really want to drive =P
Yep. Nothing much though. I really liked this jean jacket but it would have taken all my cash, and I have something against clothes stealing my money. :x :D

Cool! \:D/ We need more drivers, who LIKE to drive on the SS. :lol:

Paula
Peach Cobbler

Miss Friendship wrote: Yep. Nothing much though. I really liked this jean jacket but it would have taken all my cash, and I have something against clothes stealing my money. :x :D

Cool! \:D/ We need more drivers, who LIKE to drive on the SS. :lol:
I love jean jackets...You can dress em up and dress em down...Just like denim button downs ^_^ *coughs* Clothes are sneaky like that...They steal my money all the time =o

Hahaha...Yeah...Although I doubt any of you would want to be in a car while I'm driving xDDD
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

I'd love to be in a car you're driving! It'll give me an excuse to scream and panic and act like a crazy person. :twisted:

Favorite outfit to wear? ;)
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:I'd love to be in a car you're driving! It'll give me an excuse to scream and panic and act like a crazy person. :twisted:
Hahaha...I don't think that'd help my driving in the least =P

Helios wrote:Favorite outfit to wear? ;)
My favorite outfit to wear is... My royal blue maxi skirt, with a brown belt around the waist of the skirt, pink strappy sandals, and a crop styled denim top with lace in the back. Heh...That should give you a complete visual =P
Happy now?
Helios
Butter Pecan

Who said anything about helping your driving? :twisted: I'll pay for anybody we run over. :P

Wowee, you have style, girl! :) While I'm not entirely clear on what a crop styled top looks like, I can imagine the rest of it quite easily. ;) Do you wear jewelry often?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Helios wrote:Who said anything about helping your driving? :twisted: I'll pay for anybody we run over. :P
Heh...That or I'll get better insurance...You'll spend millions of bucks before we park safely xDDD
Helios wrote:Wowee, you have style, girl! :) While I'm not entirely clear on what a crop styled top looks like, I can imagine the rest of it quite easily. ;) Do you wear jewelry often?
Hahaha...I wish =P It's like a crop top, but I dress modestly so it's not super high =P SWEET! My communication squillz haven't failed me yet...Ummm...Only if it's absolutely necessary. I mean I love jewelry, but sometimes it can just get in the way.
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

What is your most favorite thing in the whole world?
Do you watch TV/DVD's if so your favorite movie/show
Don't answer this if you would rather not: Are you a girl?
Proud K.R.E Member