djchatswithu fanfiction

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Marisa
Chocolate Chip

Yo that would be awesome.
"Would you like a muffin?" -- Arthur Dent
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

Marisa wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:27 pm
Yo that would be awesome.
Good, because I've got about 3 different versions (4 if you count the one I posted) of the same scene and I can't decide which one's best!
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

Here's a very small snippet of my 'big' fanfic
A car roared past outside, waking Katrina. Quickly realizing Eugene wasn’t next to her, she put on her dressing gown, and went out into the living room.
“Oh Eugene” she sighed and put on her dressing gown before going out into the open kitchen-living room to find Eugene, but he wasn’t there. She checked the balcony but he wasn’t out there, nor was he in the bathroom.
It was then that she saw the note. Her eyes shot open as she read it.
As panic started to set in as she bolted for the door.
“Dear god” she prayed as she ran faster then she ever had “Please stop him!”

Eugene was ready. Strapping the last band of electrodes to his head, he reached out to start the program on the computer.
“Well” he sighed, pressing the ENTER key “lets see if this thing works.”
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

oh BOY
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

Due to the recent announcement, I'll be taking a break from fanfics, I'm just too upset to work on it at the moment, I've never had a death affect me like this. I was doing fine until I got a work related email basically saying "I've been in contact with someone called Katrina, she wants to meet with you" that's when I broke down.