The Odyssey Scoop Celebrates 15 Years!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Jacob Isom
Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod

The Odyssey Scoop Celebrates 15 Years!

Exciting news! The Odyssey Scoop is now 15 years old! Pretty crazy stuff! I just wanted to drop by and thank you all for being so involved here at the Scoop and for supporting us like you do.

Read more about it here: http://odysseyscoop.com/blog/2015/12/23 ... g-15-years
Jacob Isom | Webmaster, odysseyscoop.com
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Holly mackeral! Jacob Isom appears...
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Blitz wrote:Holly mackeral! Jacob Isom appears...
I was not aware the Jacob was a fish. o_o

My boss is a fish, what is this? :mad:

HOORAY TO THE ODYSSEY SCOOP THOUGH! :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Congratulations on all you have accomplished in the Adventures in Odyssey fan community, Jacob! \:D/ The Scoop is what initially got me involved in the AIO fan community. That was in 2010/2011, and I have now been a member here for over three-and-a-half years. I cannot wait for the special announcement you have up your sleeve for the Scoop. I'm sure it will be wonderful.

Anmut sparet nicht noch Mühe, Leidenschaft nicht noch Verstand, Dass ein gutes Deutschland blühe Wie ein andres gutes Land. (1950)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Jacob Isom
Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod

Thank you so much for your compliments, "The Old Judge." I'm thankful to be a part of something so big as Odyssey... and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your time here.

Yes, the announcement coming up will be a much-needed update.
Jacob Isom | Webmaster, odysseyscoop.com
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Yay! Wow. 15 years! I cannot wait for the announcement! Thank you for everything you do for this board, Jacob Isom! \:D/
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Congrats Jacob!

And, holly mackeral, Blitz? Not only a fish, but foliage as well?
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thanks for letting us know, Mr. Isom. That is amazing. I'm so glad we have such and enduring, dedicated, quality fansite in our community.

I enjoy the scoop, the Scoopcast, and this board is just great. I've had enlightening political and religious debates, met lasting friends, even found my love of aio grow and flourish into a love also for radio drama as a medium. Thank you ever so much!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury