Random things that make you think of AiO

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I saw a place with the name Say Cheese. I'm not sure what the place was, but it reminded me of the episode Something Blue.

I also saw a place named James Avery. It reminded me of John Avery Whittaker.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

I saw a book written by William Barclay. O.o
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

So the other night, I was at the Nationals VS Brewers baseball game. So, all of the National's mascots are presidents. Well, one of them looks so similar to Whit, I was surprised it WASN'T him :)

Mascot:
Is it just me?
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Connie_Kendall wrote:So the other night, I was at the Nationals VS Brewers baseball game. So, all of the National's mascots are presidents. Well, one of them looks so similar to Whit, I was surprised it WASN'T him :)

Mascot:
Is it just me?
It looks like President William Howard Taft to me.

But it also bears some resemblance to Whit...;)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

It is :D
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

It looks like Whit to me! :lol:

Whenever I see coke bottle glasses, I think of Eugene! :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm reading the book John G. Paton: Missionary to the New Hebrides and several times in it Mr. Paton references the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. When I read that, my reaction was: "Hey, that's where Whit was born!"

Tonight, our family was talking about the British monarchy, the new heir being born and all, and it was referenced that Prince Charles' wife's name was (prior to marriage), Camilla Parker Bowles.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I saw someone's name on youtube was Jason Allen they also had a MLP avatar. O.o
^^ Props to Belle ^^
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Aftershocker wrote:I saw someone's name on youtube was Jason Allen they also had a MLP avatar. O.o
whoa that's awesome and creepy at the same time
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Hee hee, Frog Face, I absolutely sympathize.
Let's see... I was recently reminded of Odyssey rather blatantly.
I am not making this up:
We were driving along in Texas, and I saw this giant billboard saying "AIO: a new kind of wireless."
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Pound Foolish wrote:Hee hee, Frog Face, I absolutely sympathize.
Let's see... I was recently reminded of Odyssey rather blatantly.
I am not making this up:
We were driving along in Texas, and I saw this giant billboard saying "AIO: a new kind of wireless."

Well that's.. interesting O.o
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

this may sound REALLY weird, but a few days ago, I was laying sick in bed and my mind kept imagining all sorts of random odyssey characters helping me, like Jimmy Barcley kept handing me my cup of water etc'....I must be really sick.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

I was watching TV the other day and on a commercial for cookies Andre Stojka was the Announcer.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sorry you're sick, Nate Great. But that is very touching... Beautiful, really.
Yelsew, that's fantastic. Corey Burton is in the credits of the classic Disney TV show Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers, but he's so versatile we can't figure for sure which character he plays.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

yelsew, would that commercial happen to be for Keebler cookies?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

My family constantly quotes AIO just randomly and that obviously makes me think of AIO. By the way, I did see that comercial. I also went on a Dr. Seuss ride in Universal, and the played a recording of the actor who played Trent reading aloud a Dr. Seuss book! The actress who plays Liz also plays Lucy Van Pelt in some of the Peanuts films! The actor who plays Trent also plays Linus on the Peanuts films! AIO is everywhere!
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
yelsew
Fudge Marble
Location: Some "Grand" state. near "Arizona's Christmas City".

The Old Judge, indeed it was. ;)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

My brothers and I were watching America's Funniest Videos, and we heard the guy say "And now.. Jess?" We were like, "Wouldn't that be funny if that was the same Jess as..." And we heard Wooton's voice. My brothers got so excited XD
Also, I was trying to find some inspirational, yet funny things to write in my brother's college notebook for him to find, and I started writing some Eugene quotes. :P
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I was reading last night, and the term "molecular formulas" came up. I realized the proper term was "formuli", and that particular word reminded me of Eugene.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

The other day I was having a picnic with my family and we had Kentucky Fried Chicken. Looking at the cole slaw on her plate, my sister said randomly: "A deaf cabbage". :)

-- Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:50 am --

Also on the same trip a Honda Odyssey cut in front of us. and I was like, Ooh, Odyssey!

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI