I Never Noticed That Before!

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

underseasie wrote:I just noticed that in one of the lost episodes, I don't remember which one I'm drawing a blank, Harlow talks about how he has a Get Smart lunch box. Get Smart is a spy show from the 60s!
There are many Get Smart references that Harlow uses, like "the old __ in the ____ trick!" And doesn't he say, "Sorry about the Whit" in another episode.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Jason
Cookies & Creme

In Lincoln Part 1 the IS button is white. I knew it was white in Elijah, but didn't realize it was in this episode.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

In "The WE" there is a reference to a movie called Space Wars. Sound familiar. It is definitely based on Star Wars.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

in "Tornado" Doris yells about a something from "J and J Antiques" meaning BART bought Mandy's doll back
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I just heard the episode Stars in our Eyes for the billionth time and noticed the the David Holcomb is the same Davey Holcomb from the episode Whit's Flop.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

In Album 54:Clanging Cymbals...and the Meaning of God's Love, the little booklet in the album on "Wooton Knows Best", which is an episode where Olivia memorized I Corinthians 13, says "Was it wrong for EMILY to memorize I Corinthians 13? If you were EMILY, what would you have done?"
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Old Judge: I noticed that too!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Does anyone think the Poolboy song I'm in the Deep End Over You have anything to do with the title of Album 55. I also just noticed that Mr. Fishbine was mentioned in Album 55. The same person from the episode Gifts for Madge and Guy
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Is Alicia Jennings from The Clock Tower the same person as Alicia in More Like Alicia?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

In the Benefit of the Doubt, Mitch gets an interview with Mr. Grahmn of FactsBuffet.com, the same Mr. Grahmn that is Nathaniel Grahmn's father.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~