How Many Years Have You Been an AIO Fan?

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I've been an AIO fan since preschool. =) My first episodes were those about Robin, and Aloha Oy.
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip

since the begining
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

i have listened to aio since i was like 6 or 7 i think i cant say i liked it very much then but now i LOOOOOVE it

-- Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 pm --

@OF if you listened to it since the very begining then you would have to be kinda old

-- Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:16 pm --

or wait maybe not when did it start?
LOTR IS AWESOME
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It started on November 21, 1987. And I think OdysseyFan is old enough to have listened to it that long.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Thought it was time to update :)
I've been listening since I was 7, and I'm 16 now, so that makes 9 years. I remember my first episode too... Back to Bethlehem. The part where Mary was about to give birth. What a way to start, eh? lol
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I just saw PF's comment awhile ago about owning The Early Classics. I own Early Classics, Secrets Surprises and Sensational stories, and Terrific Tales Mysterious Missions. All classic Cassetts 8)
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

SparkyHappyGiraffe wrote:I just saw PF's comment awhile ago about owning The Early Classics. I own Early Classics, Secrets Surprises and Sensational stories, and Terrific Tales Mysterious Missions. All classic Cassetts 8)
Wow Abby!!! That is TOO COOL. I hope to find some of those at this huge garage sale a day camp has every year. I found a bunch of Odyssey cassettes 2 years ago, but they didn't come in any packaging :(
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I have a lot of tapes like that too, Ashley.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

psh, seriously guys, I have nearly 15 albums.....in cassettes....in their original packaging

Daring Deeds, Sinister Schemes
Mission: Accomplished
On Thin Ice
Beyond Expectations
Other Times, Other Places
It All Started When.....
Meanwhile, in Another Part of Town
A Place of Wonder
Flights of Imagination
A Time of Discovery
Risks and Rewards
Back on the Air
Signed, Sealed, and Committed
Friends, Family, and Countrymen
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I was just naming the classics. I do have more than that (In original packaging), but you have a lot!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I was at my cousin's house and they had a lot of the original albums in the packaging, I was a little jealous. I think I have at least 10 original albums in the packaging, all that I found at our local thrift store. :D
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I've been an odyssey fan for as long as I can remember.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I listened to Back to Abnormal at some kid's event at our church when I was about 7 or 8, but I didn't really get into it until I got the album Lost and Found for my 9th birthday. So, about 6 or 7 years.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wow, so most of you guys didn't start at Album 1 and work your way up. That's what I did. It took us 2 & 1/2 years to come up to the present day.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Oh, crow away, buster. Some of us don't have enormous gifts of patience and just buy the ones that look most interesting. If I did it your way, I'd still be getting through Eugene and Katrina's courtship. And thinking, "Oh boy, are they going to get married!?" Plus, I wouldn't have discovered... you-know-who. So there.
Seriously though, good for you. I kinda wish I'd been able to do it that way. On the other hand, this way, I'm getting to piece together the history of the story I already know. It's like finding endless prequels to your favorite stories.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Wow, so most of you guys didn't start at Album 1 and work your way up. That's what I did. It took us 2 & 1/2 years to come up to the present day.
Once I got into Odyssey, this is what I did, I've since gone through the entire thing at least 5 more times, I always listen in order.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

For as long as I can remember. :)
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/