Jason Whittaker

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Do you like Jason?

Totally! He's the best!
19
56%
He's a pretty good character.
14
41%
Enn.. He's okay, I guess.
1
3%
Not really.
0
No votes
No way!
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 34

User avatar
Jason
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 354
Joined: May 2012

Jason Whittaker

Post

Jason Whittaker has been a personal favorite of mine since Townsend's first episode, A Name, Not a Number 1-2. And he stayed in my faves even now. but it seems he's been "selectively used" more and more lately. When he first came to Odyssey, he had more purpose. He helped at Whit's End, and invented things. Granted sometimes his decisions were reckless and ill advised, (Making the imagination Station "heal" people, the arcade games), but that's what made Jason, Jason. Lately whenever Jason is in the picture it's always some sort of action involved. Novacom, The wrap up of Eugene's Father dealing with Dalton, The Green Ring Conspiracy, The Labyrinth. I'm not saying I dislike these episodes, (In fact I love them), but it seems due to this, fans are expecting action to follow Jason. When as we've seen, he does excellent otherwise.


So what do you think about Jason? Favorite Jason episode? Do you like Jason more before Whit's return or after Novacom? Discuss!
User avatar
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio
Posts: 1009
Joined: May 2012
Location: Touring Canada and the USA
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Personally, I liked him the most when Jack was around. he and jack had a great chemistry, and now that that's gone, I don't find him that interesting. I wish Jack would come back and be his awesome self again. He was so hilarious in the way he gave advice and stuff.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
User avatar
Joy
Raspberry Ripple
Posts: 615
Joined: May 2012

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

I wish Jason would settle down, and act like the old Jason. He's amazing, and awesome, but he's..perfect. He used to have all these faults, and now....he's amazing spy super-hero. I wish the old Jason would come back.
User avatar
OdysseyFan
Chocolate Chip
Posts: 28
Joined: May 2012
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Jason is at his best as a Secret Agent, but he did ok at running Whit's End
User avatar
Doublem
Chocolate Chip
Posts: 27
Joined: May 2012
Location: Pluto

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Jason is great. A little reckless at times. but purely awesome. My little sister has an extreme crush on him and everything. :lol: Ha ha.
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Truly,I agree that I did like Jason when he worked at Whits End. But I Do like the whole adventure thing. :)
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
User avatar
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip
Posts: 2034
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Aaron Wiley wrote:Personally, I liked him the most when Jack was around. he and jack had a great chemistry, and now that that's gone, I don't find him that interesting. I wish Jack would come back and be his awesome self again. He was so hilarious in the way he gave advice and stuff.

Aaron, this is very true. The writers were geniuses in doing what they did, Jason being excited and reckless and Jack being calm and wise. They need to bring Jack and Joanne back. Is anybody with me on this?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
User avatar
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble
Posts: 938
Joined: May 2012
Location: The Shire
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Yeah why is this even a question Jason is the BEST character EVER!!!!!
Image
User avatar
Jason
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 354
Joined: May 2012

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

I do like that in the Labyrinth he messed up and the bad guys got ahead of him. And the scene in the GRC where we find out he's the Stiletto is epic. However I do like some of his other classic episode better. Such as A Name not a number 1-2, and Malachi's Message 1-3
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

I love Jason. He is one of my favourite characters.
User avatar
Jason
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 354
Joined: May 2012

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Wooton Bassett wrote:I love Jason. He is one of my favourite characters.
Why? What's your fave Jason episode?
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Jason wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:I love Jason. He is one of my favourite characters.
Why? What's your fave Jason episode?
I don't know. Probably one of the episodes in Album 25.
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

The Old Judge wrote:
Aaron Wiley wrote:Personally, I liked him the most when Jack was around. he and jack had a great chemistry, and now that that's gone, I don't find him that interesting. I wish Jack would come back and be his awesome self again. He was so hilarious in the way he gave advice and stuff.

Aaron, this is very true. The writers were geniuses in doing what they did, Jason being excited and reckless and Jack being calm and wise. They need to bring Jack and Joanne back. Is anybody with me on this?
Actually I saw a pic on Twitter of the actor that "Plays" Joanne She's Recording in Album 56!!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
User avatar
Jason
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 354
Joined: May 2012

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Jason is gonna be in 56! In an episode called, Coming Home or something like that.
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Jason wrote:Jason is gonna be in 56! In an episode called, Coming Home or something like that.
Where did you hear that?
User avatar
Jason
Cookies & Creme
Posts: 354
Joined: May 2012

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Jason wrote:Jason is gonna be in 56! In an episode called, Coming Home or something like that.
Where did you hear that?
It's on the facebook page. There's also a clip of townsend saying a couple lines, it's kinda hard to make out though.
User avatar
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio
Posts: 1009
Joined: May 2012
Location: Touring Canada and the USA
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Jason wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:
Jason wrote:Jason is gonna be in 56! In an episode called, Coming Home or something like that.
Where did you hear that?
It's on the facebook page. There's also a clip of townsend saying a couple lines, it's kinda hard to make out though.
From the AIO facebook yesterday:

"Janet Waldo (voice of Joanne) in "Home Again," scene 5"
Image
"It was great hearing Whit, Connie, Joanne and Jason sharing a scene together. It's been a long time."
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
odysseyluvr101
Vanilla
Posts: 14
Joined: May 2012

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

I love Jason! but i always have he has always been a favorite of my whole family :) :)
User avatar
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip
Posts: 2034
Joined: May 2012
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

Okay, so does that mean that Joanne is back in Album 56?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
User avatar
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio
Posts: 1009
Joined: May 2012
Location: Touring Canada and the USA
Contact:

Re: Jason Whittaker!

Post

The Old Judge wrote:Okay, so does that mean that Joanne is back in Album 56?
I would assume so
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Post Reply