Character of the Week

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

cheesesoup123 wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 9:54 pm
I nominate Penny Bassett née Wise because
1. She's really creative
2. She's relatable, her quirky personality is funny too
3. I don't think she's won before
4. She's realistic
I NOMINATE HER AS WELL!!! A ton of my friends think she's really annoying, including my dad, but I absolutely LOVE her! Probably my fave character actually right next to Wooton!
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
Polehaus53
Caramel Crunch

Round #68 is over and Penny Bassett has won, unchallenged.

cheesesoup123 voted for: Penny Bassett (1).
MasterLink4eva voted for: Penny Bassett (2).

Round #69 is now beginning.

This week, I'd like to draw our attention to a character we all know: Connie Kendall! Looking through Bob's list of results per round, I cannot find Connie anywhere; it appears as though she has never won. This is an unforgivable crime! :x Connie is a central part of the show, alongside Whit and Eugene. She is the only character to appear in every single mainstream album and not disappear for long periods of time. Her character development since her introduction to the show in "Connie Comes to Town" has been amazing to hear.

Everyone vote for Connie Kendall! \:D/
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

Polehaus53 wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:59 am
Round #68 is over and Penny Bassett has won, unchallenged.

cheesesoup123 voted for: Penny Bassett (1).
MasterLink4eva voted for: Penny Bassett (2).

Round #69 is now beginning.

This week, I'd like to draw our attention to a character we all know: Connie Kendall! Looking through Bob's list of results per round, I cannot find Connie anywhere; it appears as though she has never won. This is an unforgivable crime! :x Connie is a central part of the show, alongside Whit and Eugene. She is the only character to appear in every single mainstream album and not disappear for long periods of time. Her character development since her introduction to the show in "Connie Comes to Town" has been amazing to hear.

Everyone vote for Connie Kendall! \:D/
HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?! The most popular character of the show, the influencer of multiple generations, the girl we all know and love, Connie Kendall, has NEVER WON?!?
...Forgive us, Father, for we have sinned.
Well, she will this week! I'm voting for CONNIE KENDALL this week, she deserves better.
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

Connie Kendall! I’ll be #3
Read my fan fiction
\:D/ \:D/ :yes: :yes: \:D/ \:D/ :wacky:
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

I'll vote Connie. :) I love her.
Be the reason someone smiles today.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Caramel Crunch

I'm too lazy to nominate anyone else, so I also vote Connie.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 5:55 pm
I'm too lazy to nominate anyone else, so I also vote Connie.
love that lol
Bob
Caramel Crunch

Round #69 is over; Connie Kendall won decisively and unanimously.

Polehaus53 voted for: Connie Kendall (1).
MasterLink4eva voted for: Connie Kendall (2).
cheesesoup123 voted for: Connie Kendall (3).
Monica Stone voted for: Connie Kendall (4).
ASmouseInTheHouse voted for: Connie Kendall (5).

Round #70 is now beginning.
A classic never goes out of style.
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

I nominate Trent. He's super funny and sweet, and I'd LOVE to be his friend!
ASmouseInTheHouse
Caramel Crunch

This week, I nominate Jay Smouse. For some, Jay is a favorite because he's a pretty funny kid character, but we can also appreciate that Jay is not a flat character in Odyssey. He does not appear only as a comedian and/or criminal. Over the years, we have seen that he has different sides. This gives Jay a more realistic feel as opposed to entirely bad AIO bullies or mostly good AIO kids.
Everyone, vote Jay Smouse!
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Caramel Crunch

Excellent nomination. Jay is one of my favorite characters and it's been a while since he's won. I also vote for Jay Smouse! :yes:
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

I nominate Eugene Meltsner this week.

As Odyssey’s resident genius, from his first time coming to town and changing everything in Whit’s End to being a professor at CCCC and foster father to former-con-artist Buck Oliver, I think Eugene deserves to get my vote this week. He’s smart, quirky, and very kind. He’s also pretty funny at times. His interactions with his cousin, Bernard Walton, with whom he has clashes with, are very funny. His old arguments with Connie and their now more mature friendship is also interesting.

Anyways, that’s all.
Read my fan fiction
\:D/ \:D/ :yes: :yes: \:D/ \:D/ :wacky:
Polehaus53
Caramel Crunch