Should Philip Glossman return?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Should Philip Glossman return?

Yes totally!!
11
58%
Yeah i guess it would be cool
3
16%
Maybe i guess
1
5%
No he shouldn't return
1
5%
No i never liked him!
3
16%
 
Total votes: 19

User avatar
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup
Posts: 1667
Joined: May 2012
Location: wouldn't you like to know?

Re: Should Philip Glossman return?

Post

C-guy wrote:
EugeneforPresident wrote:
C-guy wrote:Well, in the O.A.I.O.P., they said he is not coming back.
Really?? Awwwwww... :(
It's true...
I don't know if I'm happy or sad about that...probably depends on how he would act if he did come back.
Image
User avatar
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue
Posts: 3066
Joined: May 2012
Location: Next to a volcano! (Seriously!)
Contact:

Re: Should Philip Glossman return?

Post

Guess what. Paul McCusker answered once and for all if Glossman will return. Check out my blog. I did an interview with him.
User avatar
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup
Posts: 1667
Joined: May 2012
Location: wouldn't you like to know?

Re: Should Philip Glossman return?

Post

Wooton Bassett wrote:Guess what. Paul McCusker answered once and for all if Glossman will return. Check out my blog. I did an interview with him.
Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks for posting your interview with him!:)
Image
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Should Philip Glossman return?

Post

suzylou wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:Guess what. Paul McCusker answered once and for all if Glossman will return. Check out my blog. I did an interview with him.
Oh wow, that's awesome! Thanks for posting your interview with him!:)
I SECOND THAT!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti
Posts: 3341
Joined: June 2012
Location: Kidsboro
Contact:

Re: Should Philip Glossman return?

Post

Philip Glossman was a detestable villain. If he came back, he would inflict a LOT of gravity on the situation, since Glossman causes tons of trouble. Plus, we all HATE him! Having Glossman back would be thrilling and a shock if they handled it right.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Should Philip Glossman return?

Post

Pound Foolish wrote:Philip Glossman was a detestable villain. If he came back, he would inflict a LOT of gravity on the situation, since Glossman causes tons of trouble. Plus, we all HATE him! Having Glossman back would be thrilling and a shock if they handled it right.
What we are saying is we want him to come back and accept Christ. Unless you disagree with Christians I think you'd like that Idea.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti
Posts: 3341
Joined: June 2012
Location: Kidsboro
Contact:

Re: Should Philip Glossman return?

Post

I do disagree with Christians, because all Christians disagree on Christianity. :) Not necessarily core issues, but there's not a single person who thinks exactly the same on all smaller issues. It's like politics. But i AM Christian and proud of it!!!!!! And yes, you did talk a lot about that fascinating possibility
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
User avatar
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha
Posts: 2500
Joined: May 2012
Location: Your a creepy person.....Lord help them!

Re: Should Philip Glossman return?

Post

Pound Foolish wrote:I do disagree with Christians, because all Christians disagree on Christianity. :) Not necessarily core issues, but there's not a single person who thinks exactly the same on all smaller issues. It's like politics. But i AM Christian and proud of it!!!!!! And yes, you did talk a lot about that fascinating possibility
Amen I agree with you.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Post Reply