Say What?

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Re: Say What?

I don't remember who wrote it, but there's this really adorable lil fanfic about them that I read recently. And I think I ship them now...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

"Eugene. Sit down and tell me about the life cycle of a newt." -Connie Kendall
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

"To My One And Only Best Friend, Eugene Meltsner" —Present from Bernard Walton
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

"Conundrum club? I would never want to start something like that!"-Wooton

"Connie you're just growing up so fast!"-Whit

"Ugh Eugene! I already showed you how your computer works!"-Bernard

"Time to teach a lesson on Calvinism!"-Whit

"UGH! Kids are so annoying!"-Whit

"Whit look at this! The kids made only one smudge on the window! Why didn't they make anymore! That's so annoying!"-Bernard

"And that's why I am a Calvinist!"-Miss Adelaide

-- Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:51 pm --

People might hate me for this but......

"Jason I love you!"-Connie

Connie I love you!"-Jason
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith