Jimmy Barclay

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Jimmy Barclay

Best character ever :P
14%
Good character not my favourite :?
86%
Don't really like him and I never want to hear from him again :l
No votes
He's HORRIBLE :evil:
No votes

Total votes: 14

EPPD
Strawberry

Jimmy

i think jimmy should come back :P
I Love Adventures in Odyssey!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jimmy definately has to come back.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

I wouldn't want Jimmy to come back. Lately there've been a bunch of one time returns for the sake of the story. I do like that Dale was brought back, but only if he appears in more episodes. Jimmy coming back wouldn't really make me happy. Sure he's great, but there needs to be more backbone to the show. I'd be more pleased if they continued more of the businesses around Odyssey and stopped bringing in new ones.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

I wouldn't want Jimmy to come back permanetly. Why? Well because it's nice when they bring back an old character for a visit, just not forever. An exception goes for Mitch.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
odysseyluvr101
Vanilla

Me personally I would rather have Jimmy back then Buck. I think Jimmy has a better character then Buck but that is just my point of view.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

odysseyluvr101 wrote:Me personally I would rather have Jimmy back then Buck. I think Jimmy has a better character then Buck but that is just my point of view.
Yes. I didn't really like Buck
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I like Jimmy although he's not one of my favourites.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Maybe, He might be married though......... :|
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Great Character from the "Past!" :D Can't say he is my Favorite though...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

He's one of my favourites.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

Jason wrote:I wouldn't want Jimmy to come back. Lately there've been a bunch of one time returns for the sake of the story. I do like that Dale was brought back, but only if he appears in more episodes. Jimmy coming back wouldn't really make me happy. Sure he's great, but there needs to be more backbone to the show. I'd be more pleased if they continued more of the businesses around Odyssey and stopped bringing in new ones.
I agree--
Aaron Wiley wrote:I don't think they should try to bring back too many characters, since they're trying to reboot the show anyway. If they try to bring back too many, it'll just get confusing to the new fans, and also will suck because they won't be able to be as personal with any of them, since there will be just too many characters to keep up with. A larger cast of Characters isn't really a good thing when it comes to tv or radio shows.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

It would be nice to hear from Jimmy again if......he wasn't all grown up (which he is). :(
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:It would be nice to hear from Jimmy again if......he wasn't all grown up (which he is). :(
See, I was thinking about it. And I think that this could be a possibility; Matthew finds Jimmy's journal abandoned around Wonderworld, and takes it back to Whit's End. Whit takes it and reads a few pages and finds something that would help one of the kids. He scans it into the imagnination station and someone or multiple kids meet young Jimmy and they have an adventure together in one of his memories.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Jason wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:It would be nice to hear from Jimmy again if......he wasn't all grown up (which he is). :(
See, I was thinking about it. And I think that this could be a possibility; Matthew finds Jimmy's journal abandoned around Wonderworld, and takes it back to Whit's End. Whit takes it and reads a few pages and finds something that would help one of the kids. He scans it into the imagnination station and someone or multiple kids meet young Jimmy and they have an adventure together in one of his memories.

That is A AMAZING Idea! You personally ("Jason") need to send your Ideas to Adventures in Odyssey!!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I think it could cause some problems....If he came back..
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

HannahJ. wrote:I think it could cause some problems....If he came back..
Yeah... What happened to Donna?
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

HannahJ. wrote:
Jason wrote:

That is A AMAZING Idea! You personally ("Jason") need to send your Ideas to Adventures in Odyssey!!
Yes. It is a good idea, but there is 2 flaws. They will probably never mix old Odyssey (Jimmy or his journal) with new Odyssey (Matthew). And second, they will most likely never bring back Wonderworld.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Jason wrote:

Yes. It is a good idea, but there is 2 flaws. They will probably never mix old Odyssey (Jimmy or his journal) with new Odyssey (Matthew). And second, they will most likely never bring back Wonderworld.
I don't know. I think wonderworld has it's potential of coming back. It is an Odyssian Landmark after all.

Thanks HannahJ, maybe I'll consider that sometime.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Wooton Bassett wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:
Jason wrote:

Uh, yes they do. Mitch came back and met Penny, Matthew, and Emily.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Jason
Cookies & Creme

C-guy wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote: Yes. It is a good idea, but there is 2 flaws. They will probably never mix old Odyssey (Jimmy or his journal) with new Odyssey (Matthew). And second, they will most likely never bring back Wonderworld.
Uh, yes they do. Mitch came back and met Penny, Matthew, and Emily.
If you think about it they've kinda been doing that a lot lately.
They've mentioned Finneman's Market, Mitch, Dale Jacobs, Hal's Diner, and Monty (May be some I'm forgetting.) I don't think bringing back Wonderworld, Jimmy or his journal, would be out of the question. Preferably I'd rather it be further down the line than around 55, but that's just me.