Emily Jones

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Emily Jones

Poll ended at Thu May 17, 2012 8:42 am

She is AWESOME and One of my Favorites
No votes
She is pretty cool not my favorite though
67%
She is Nice most of the time
33%
Wish she Would Leave..
No votes

Total votes: 9

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

OMG you guys are SOOOOOOOOOO funny! Great banter, guys! Pickle Face... wow. I didn't know you all hated me so much. Hmmm... perhaps it stands for...

Plump Fiend
Pin-headed Failure
Philistine Fathead

Perhaps Wooton is really a:
Wanton Obnoxious Oafish Thick-skulled Odorous Nut

Maybe Suzy is a:

Sour Useless... hmmm... never mind. What insult begins with Z???

-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 am --

Wow. I just made friends with everyone after calling them idiots, and now, look at me.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:OMG you guys are SOOOOOOOOOO funny! Great banter, guys! Pickle Face... wow. I didn't know you all hated me so much. Hmmm... perhaps it stands for...

Plump Fiend
Pin-headed Failure
Philistine Fathead

Perhaps Wooton is really a:
Wanton Obnoxious Oafish Thick-skulled Odorous Nut

Maybe Suzy is a:

Sour Useless... hmmm... never mind. What insult begins with Z???

-- Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 am --

Wow. I just made friends with everyone after calling them idiots, and now, look at me.

Your funny :lol: oh and I don't hate you. It was just a joke.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Good tarnations, Pound Foolish! How dare you say I'm Sour and Useless! I thought you where my precious friend.:'( I feel betrayed. *tears*
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:Good tarnations, Pound Foolish! How dare you say I'm Sour and Useless! I thought you where my precious friend.:'( I feel betrayed. *tears*

I know. Now do you agree PF is a pickle face
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I don't want to have to agree about that...but...*sad face*
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

suzylou wrote:Sorry, Pf- err...Pound Foolish. To be honest, its quicker. And my mom always told me not to call people foolish or I was in danger of hell fire. Bahaha! Oh, and Wooton...that was really sweet!

Well, I couldn't tell what the Bahaha was referring to. I believe the Biblical word 'fool' refers to the unsaved, so telling someone they had no relationship with God would be a great sin. But, you probably knew that.

So, should I call you PF, P.F., Po Fo, Pound Foolish, or Jeremiah? I am personally partial to 'Po Fo'................Just Kidding

I will never surrender in regard to Emily. Though she is not, admittibly, the worst character on the show. If you want to hear them, I have some sincere thoughts on Emily's character.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I wish Peechy Keen was on. He has a very good perspective of emily
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Wow, this discussion has grown since I admitted I was wrong. PF actually stands for 'Pathetic Fool'. (No offense, of course!)
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I would be delighted, TS! To hear your thoughts, not be called Po Fo. Jeremiah is a perfectly good name and I have no grudge against it, everyone. So call me that or Pound Foolish. Or, *sigh*, PF, if you need those valuable three seconds you save for your busy day. If you share your insights, then prepare for some barraging. This, for your information, is a war zone. And war zones tend to not have much manners, so I have NOT been curbing my tongue here but viciously and valiantly venerate Emily. I shall defend her to the last! Remember the main! We shall never surrender our homes, our lands, or OUR EMILIES!!! Are we warriors or are we wimps!?!?
~Suzy Lou Foolish

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

We are wimps, sir!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ummm... Wooton, thank you for your reply, but MY recruits were supposed to answer. You're the enemy. I wasn't trying to rally YOU.
~Suzy Lou Foolish

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Pound Foolish wrote:Ummm... Wooton, thank you for your reply, but MY recruits were supposed to answer. You're the enemy. I wasn't trying to rally YOU.
Whaddaya mean I'm the enemy?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:I would be delighted, TS! To hear your thoughts, not be called Po Fo. Jeremiah is a perfectly good name and I have no grudge against it, everyone. So call me that or Pound Foolish. Or, *sigh*, PF, if you need those valuable three seconds you save for your busy day. If you share your insights, then prepare for some barraging. This, for your information, is a war zone. And war zones tend to not have much manners, so I have NOT been curbing my tongue here but viciously and valiantly venerate Emily. I shall defend her to the last! Remember the main! We shall never surrender our homes, our lands, or OUR EMILIES!!! Are we warriors or are we wimps!?!?
I am a wimp, and I will admit it!

P.S. Pound Foolish, did you get my PM?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thanks, God'sgirl! That's more like it! Death to Emily haters!
PS, if you will state your Emily thoughts, TS, I really will carefully consider them.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Suzy Lou Foolish

Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Ahem, you will note page 1 in this thread, where I did state my Emily thoughts.

Quote below:
Godsgirl6153 wrote:There are some parts of Emily's character that I like, and others that I don't. She can be "annoying",
(since you don't like that word, I have found some others: pesky, bothersome, galling, irritating, nettlesome, pestering, vexing.)

But, She is also cute and funny sometimes. I guess I am in the club of "not hating her, but she isn't my favorite."
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I remember that, God'sgirl. I was addressing TS.
~Suzy Lou Foolish

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Well, you might want to address Godsgirl's post first. I was a little premature in my previous statement. I can post my feelings tonight, but I currently am rescuing beached mussels from my sister. I only am on here because I forgot something and had to come up to the house, and wanted to see if Aaron Wiley had seen my post on the Bulletin Board. So, I can talk to you later. Bye!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

T.S. (myself) wrote:Well, you might want to address Godsgirl's post first. I was a little premature in my previous statement. I can post my feelings tonight, but I currently am rescuing beached mussels from my sister. I only am on here because I forgot something and had to come up to the house, and wanted to see if Aaron Wiley had seen my post on the Bulletin Board. So, I can talk to you later. Bye!
ummm...okaay
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:I remember that, God'sgirl. I was addressing TS.
Ah. To me it sounded like you were saying that you and T.S. would address my opinion if I explained it.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, anyways, I like your opinion, God'sgirl! It's well said and reasoned. Liking a character has a lot of stuff called "instincts" and "feelings" and "taste" involved. So, I never find her annoying. But a person easily could. In fact, when you think of it that way, this whole disagreement might seem a little silly... NAH!
~Suzy Lou Foolish