The K.R.E. (Klub Rules Emily)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, I can be a bit of a trickster at times. I say, destroy Emily! And I hope E.R.K. rots to moldy cheese! And suzy, dahling, you simply must change your ways! Join E.S.K.! By the way, I'm supporting a movement of anti-Emily klubs to here, so if that works out, there will be a lot of new pages.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

H, CreativeThinker suzylou forgave you on TEHC. And Emily still stinks!
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Can you get some of your TEHC members to join? I'd like some more members to keep the spirit of ESK alive! Thanks!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Well, I can be a bit of a trickster at times. I say, destroy Emily! And I hope E.R.K. rots to moldy cheese! And suzy, dahling, you simply must change your ways! Join E.S.K.! By the way, I'm supporting a movement of anti-Emily klubs to here, so if that works out, there will be a lot of new pages.
I'm sorry...just can't do that. How about you join the E.R.K, for like, REAL?? =P
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Nope, Sorry. I'm not joining. How about you join ESK for REAL?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ha. No way. I never have and never will join. EVER! Oh, and thank you for adding me to your enemies list, by the way. You sweetheart! Wow, I'm almost as sarcastic as Pound Foolish now! He's such a good boy and wonderful influence on me! I'm so blessed to have him as a friend and a loyal Emily-loving side-kick! *sighs happily* :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

No! No! Nonononono! PF is a very, very bad influence on you! He's bewitching you with his seemingly charming personality! Behind that polite, honest appearance is an evil Emily-hater! He's luring you into his trap so he can run away with you and get you to help him with his nefarious plots! Get out of ERK and join my club before it's too late! Do you hear me? Get out of PF's hold! Get out of PF's -

(PF walks in with a furious expression on his face)

PF: Ahh... Mr. Thinker. You and I need to have a little chat about Emily.

(PF cackles maniacally.)

CT101: No! No! NOOOOOOOO!!! You - you have to... you have to - get out, suzy. He'll deceive you. We're not gonna make it... We're not gonna make it... I'm slipping away. Bye, suzy. I'm... gone.

PF: Say bye bye to your old enemy Mr. Thinker, everyone! He's gone forever and so is ESK! Mwahahahaha!

See, suzy? That's what he could do to me and to you! Get out of his hold! You don't understand what's at stake here! You're toying with things you don't understand! Get out now, before it's too late! Get out now. Get out now. Get out...
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Can you get some of your TEHC members to join? I'd like some more members to keep the spirit of ESK alive! Thanks!
I'll try. I still love this klub and always will.
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Thanks, Whittifer! I would really appreciate that! Keep up the awesome, Emily-hating work! You're promoted to Co-President if you weren't already.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I will in the morning after I can post again.
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Great! I'm looking forward to it! Now if only PF would get on and post some Emily-hating speech so I could counteract it...
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Ok, I'll do it later haven't got a chance yet.
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That's fine. Boy, we really need some klub activity, don't we? Someone should seriously post something big and profound! Some Emily-hater... or lover. I'm willing to accept anything now. C'mon, people, let's get out of this club lull!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Ok.

In my thinking I Emily would be a lot better if she was willing to listen. She never listens to matthew's ideas and never really learn a lesson. I liked that episode where Barret was making a card for Priscilla and Emily changed it and matthew changed it back. He stood up to her which he was afraid to do before. She just really gets on my nerves.

It wasn't really long but maybe it will start activity.
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That is true. I wasn't reeeaaalllyyy fond of When You're Right, You're Right, but it brought out a nice side in Emily, and in Barret, and in Matthew, and (literally a nice side) in Jay! I think more episodes like that would do Emily's character good, instead of Jones and Parker mysteries. But I still hate Emily!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I don't get how suzylou and PF find her likable.
Nothing.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I don't get how you find her unlikable, Whittifer! She is an amazing character with a strong and very human personality, I love that about her. Odyssey just wouldn't be the same without the wonderful Emily Jones! Amen? Amen! Oh, and while I'm here--- Emily RULES! *bows* Your welcome.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I started listening to all of them over again and it is way better with out her
Nothing.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Amen!!! I like Emily Jones! Now, I can understand hating Camilla! But not Emily!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

You are my new best friend! :D
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31