The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*sips hot chocolate* I have not approached Metal yet... Though I really see no need to approach him. It would be a community room hosted by the ERK. A place where we could openly battle and have little verbal quittles about you+Metal... And get off subject, because there would be no "subject."

(What do you think admins")

And yes, no drama in pms... But tell tell about said boy! (In pm, of course ;))
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Liz'alike wrote:*sips hot chocolate* I have not approached Metal yet... Though I really see no need to approach him. It would be a community room hosted by the ERK. A place where we could openly battle and have little verbal quittles about you+Metal... And get off subject, because there would be no "subject."

(What do you think admins")

And yes, no drama in pms... But tell tell about said boy! (In pm, of course ;))
But there's no drama there.....
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Lol, I wouldn't enter something like that. XD
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

Well, you wouldn't necessarily have to go there, Metal. I'd be there a lot, and that's enough KRE presence for anyone. ;)

Liz, what's this about verbal quittles? Isn't that what we do in PM? :) Lol, sorry I forgot to tell you about that boy...I kinda read my PMs 'afore looking here. *shrugs sheepishly* :)

Godisawesomeness99, I have a question I've been dying to ask you: are you REALLY 14? In all the pictures you look....so....
Young. :P
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Hush Dan, hush....

Well Metal, sorry we're all SO below you*turns up nose.*

That is very true, Helios... But it's so fun with an audience!

I'll forgive you forgetting ;) hehe but you must tell me sometime!
Helios
Butter Pecan

OH DUDE I FORGOT AGAIN!!! :( Sorry.... *whimpers*

And, what's wrong with Dan saying what he said?

It's true, right? :P
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

His dry sarcasm was un called for. It required me addressing it *turns up nose*

EMILY IS AMAZING! I WANT TO LISTEN TO AN EMILY EPISODE! *blasts an Emily episode through out ERK*
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm afraid you guys are getting too off topic with your Helios+Metal discussion and talking about stuff unrelated to Emily. An Emily Battle Room was considered, but it would just be a spam topic. If you would like, you can post your quips in Random Chat. Since that's what that topic is there for. Or resort to PMs. I know there's no "drama" in that option, but you can't continue to post off topic. That's against the rules. So try to keep to the Emily discussion. :) Thanks.

Also, can't think of anything more revolting, Liz. :P
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

*turns up the volume on the episode*

To please the mod, the episode is one of my favorites, the ENTIRE GRC album. And we shall play it over and over again (like my little sister does) until Sir Helios has departed. Emily was marvelous in the GRC, brilliantly playing a rather substantial part in what is the Green Ring Conspiracy masterpiece. And I now have large portions of it memorized due to the incessant playing of it in my house. So I'm up for suggestions on any Emily episodes anybody else wants to listen to.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

We could listen to the ultimate classic and listen to "Game For A Mystery"!!! That is one of my favorites! (Of course, Emily episodes are all my favorite...) though I'm actually content with GRC because I really appreciate all the spiritual truth that saga holds... Plus it has Emily!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Emily was disgusting in GRC...

Until that last scene with her, Matthew, and Buck.

Then she was just mildly revolting. :P
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

No she is not, Punzy! She is one of the best parts of that saga! Deep down inside you know it...

Btw, Ben said we could move our quibbles over to "Random Chat" and spam all we want... *evil grin*
Helios
Butter Pecan

Deep down inside I want to bring a samurai sword crashing down on Emily's toes. :evil: :P

Okay, over to the RC we go! (to the great annoyance of everyone else, but hey, I'm nothing if not annoyingly superior to everyone on there)

And that was a joke. :D
Purple Panda
Strawberry

I can see this club has a long history promoting equality and justice for characters like Emily who attract haters with her quirky personality. I'm not saying I absolutely love Emily, but she does add a lot of fun to the show in my opinion, and they present her as an interesting character, so can I join the E.R.K?
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Welcome to the klub, Purple Panda! It's great to have you!
*pulls Panda into the Christmas party and gives (her?) a tutu* =D
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Purple Panda
Strawberry

What? What is it about my rainbow signature and fancy tilde makes makes you think I could be a girl? Jk, thanks for the warm welcome :D
Last edited by Purple Panda on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I’m not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.”-Sherlock Holmes
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Purple Panda wrote:I can see this club has a long history promoting equality and justice for characters like Emily who attract haters with her quirky personality. I'm not saying I absolutely love Emily, but she does add a lot of fun to the show in my opinion, and they present her as an interesting character, so can I join the E.R.K?
Oh, wow, I like you. I couldn't have said it better myself. And I don't often say that. Actually, I've never said that. And it's lovely to have you, thank you so much for joining.
If you have anything concerning Emily you'd like to talk about, feel free to make a suggestion. If not, just make yourself comfortable.
  • "Pound Foolish, I just adoreee arguing with you! Here, have an eyeball."
~Suzy Lou Foolish

As the founder of the E.R.K., may I say: Emily RULES!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

*pulls up a chair for Purple Panda and hands her a glass of punch*

Welcome to the club! We're just having a little late Christmas party. What was that you said? I can't hear you over the sound of Emily's awesomeness being played on the speakers!
Purple Panda
Strawberry

Well, this seems a little odd and very Soda Shop apparently... but a belated Christmas party is most definitely still a party!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

WELCOME PURPLE PANDA! *Throws confetti around the room* It's good to have you here! I really appreciated your opinion about Emily! It is very, very true!