Personal Quirks

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Does anyone else smother their hotdogs in ketchup, and their salad in ranch?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

I don't like too much ketchup on my hot dogs but I like A LOT of ranch on my salad (only me and one of my sisters dose this) my family won't let me make the salad because of it
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

When we go to Costco and get hotdogs, I cover my hotdog with everything available without asking for it; ketchup, mustard, deli mustard, relish and onion. When we have hotdogs at home, I just have ketchup on it. I like salad that is almost soup/a little dressing with my lettuce, as my dad says. When we were in Israel, the kitchen crew would make seven-layer salad; peas, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, onion, and lettuce smothered in ranch dressing. It was SO GOOD!!
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” P.T. Barnum
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I use a ton of onions on any sandwich.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'm the exact opposite—I hate onions in anything. They're the worst. I tried cutting one up for a soup one time and my eyes were stinging for like an hour and a half. I told my mom that if I ever get married and my husband wants something with onions in it, he's going to have to slice up that sucker and put it in himself.

I also don't like condiments on my sandwiches, and the only one I'll accept on fries, burgers, and chicken tenders is ketchup. I used to like mayonnaise on my sandwiches, but I have since discovered that it is, in fact, also awful, so I just always have my sandwiches plain.

(Dang, I'm picky. :anxious: )
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh Tiger and oh the delight of my eyes, I hate onions too. :P Especially cutting them. Makes my eyeliner run. :(

I dip my french fries in ice cream. Or milkshakes, either will do.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

I minimize all the windows on my laptop except the one I'm working on before I can do anything...
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

I absolutely cannot eat bread without toasting it.
Sourdough, wheat, cinnamon raisin, rye, naan...mmm.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I can talk really loudly if I want to. Like so loud it surprises people. Most of the time I don't want to :P but whatever.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

SirWhit wrote:I can talk really loudly if I want to. Like so loud it surprises people. Most of the time I don't want to :P but whatever.
That's random... and interesting. :mrgreen:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

I don't like sandwiches without mayo and mustard......
Jo March
"There is no such thing as impossible. The word itself says I'm possible."-Audrey Hepburn
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” –C.S. Lewis
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

When I walk around in public, I randomly pretend to be as brilliantly observant as Sherlock. Yes, I am 18. xD
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Don't worry Bethany, I do that too. Even worse if I'm feeling confident I'll ask people if they have a dog or cat depending on whether or not I see animal hair on their clothing. :lol:
And I mean I only do this if I chance to be introduced to them, never random strangers.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

For some reason, I love to eat pepperoni, but only when it's just the pepperoni. Like, I don't like it on pizza or anything, I'll just eat it plain.

Also, I only put ketchup on my hotdog. Anything else... Well, let's just say it wouldn't be pretty. :P
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

@GJFH, yay! So glad I'm not the only one that does that! We can be weird together!

When I eat a hotdog, I either have to eat it Carolina Classic Style (chili, cheese, coleslaw, mustard, jalapeño) or plain.
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Helios
Butter Pecan

AuntKate wrote:I don't like sandwiches without mayo and mustard......
I know many people like you. They come into my workplace often. :P
---
I will eat chili, ketchup, and mustard on my hotdog. Together. Or I'll eat Cheez-Whiz. :D I'll also eat chicken and honey mustard on tortillas. Mm....
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

ya'll are weird ;) I love it
I zone out while people/someone are/is talking and then I will say something like ''don't you think so'' and then realize I was talking in my head and they look at me like I am the strangest person they have ever met (which I most likely am) and I am just like oh sorry and they just stare like :| but when I am with my friends they ether laugh or are like really again I was talking to you you need to fix your zoning problem (not in a mean way but there like half serous half laughing)
Aha suh dude
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Trust me, she does that all the time!! we all laugh at her for doing that!! BTW, i am laughing now... LOL!

When i start on one of my history talks, everybody looks at me really strangely, its kind of funny!
Jo March
Helios
Butter Pecan

Aren't strange looks fun? When I get them, I smile really sheepishly and shrug like I'm an innocent person who has done no wrong, don't look at me like that. :) And then I do the show-teeth smile like I'm a rabid animal. That usually scares them off. :twisted:
Jo March
Raspberry Ripple

Me too, except for the rabid animal part.
Jo March