Loom band

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

Do you have a loom

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes: 7

Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Loom band

So I don't know if any of you have ever heard of Loom Bands? It is a cool hobby you can make bracelets and key chain charms! It is fun.

So I would like to see any pictures of things you've made or any tips.
Proud K.R.E Member
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I'm guessing Loom Bands is like Rainbow Loom right? If so then I totally know what they are \:D/ I was like obsessed with making them like two Christmases ago =P #SoFun Do you have a certain bracelet that you enjoy making?
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Yes! I like the origami bracelet. My mom uses them as hair bands!

Check out Loom love They have cool tutorials!
Proud K.R.E Member
Paula
Peach Cobbler

OoooooOooo...That one looks cool ^_^

Yeah I have used a few of their tutorials before and really liked them :yes:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

So do you have a rainbow loom? I had two others [one broke when I through it at the door because I couldn't make something :oops: ] The other one's pegs didn't move :cry: But I finally got a rainbow loom! What is your favorite design?
Proud K.R.E Member
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

I don't have these looms, scarcely know what they are.

But this thread is in a dangerous position because of two users who are practically IDENTICAL in signature and avatar. I can't tell you guys apart. O.o :cry:

*hides*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Yes I do. I only have one, but it's an original rainbow loom one. I totally get you, because I remember placing all the bands (which took me up to as long as 30 min.) and then looping them in the proper places and then one of the bands would snap on me and I'd be like WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE UNIVERSE?!?!?! But thankfully my loom is still in one piece! I'm sure losing those looms was horrible =[ but HEY you've got a brand new one so we should celebrate!

Ummmmm...I like a lot of the bracelets, but my two favorites is the Herringbone (It sounds weird, but it's really cool) and the Sailors Pinstripe, which isn't at all advanced, but I just like how it looks along with how easy it is to make and you can do a lot of creative things with your color choices and the types of bands you have. So yeah go check those out on youtube or something \:D/
Miss Friendship wrote:I don't have these looms, scarcely know what they are.

But this thread is in a dangerous position because of two users who are practically IDENTICAL in signature and avatar. I can't tell you guys apart. O.o :cry:

*hides*
MF you're hilarious. I feel like you posted that because of your second comment more so than your first one =P *pats the countess*
Happy now?
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Ooo! I have three looms and many bands! I don't really make bracelets anymore. Every three months or so I'll get it out for a day and make something. I even made a rubber ducky. I made people band animals for Christmas. But now the loom sits in the back of my closet....
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I used to make all sorts of stuff with em' never really any bracelets though.
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Sameriazx wrote: But now the loom sits in the back of my closet....
Same...It's literally on the top shelf of my closet pushed all the way back. I feel kind of bad though, because I have all these bands (that cost $) and I'm not even using them =/ Oh well I guess that's what happens to "fads" after a couple years...
Happy now?
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Have any of you made any of the Disney princess charms? They look so cool but I think their advanced and I'm not so...

MF you are so funny!
Proud K.R.E Member
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Vogue wrote:Have any of you made any of the Disney princess charms? They look so cool but I think their advanced and I'm not so...

MF you are so funny!
No I have not...I think those tutorials came out around the time when I stopped looming, but my really good friend has like three original looms tons and tons of bands and she can make pretty much everything online and she actually created all of the dragons from How to train your dragon...So I've seen lots of the little princess charms around her house ;)
Happy now?
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I have made countless of those princess charms. At first they were hard and then they got really easy.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Hurray for me I made a Rapunzel charm! I got all done hooking the dress and was taking it off the the loom and found out I forgot to one spot so ! had to start over. And I also had to redo the face. I think the one arm and the hair was the only thing I didn't have to redo, but Ii did it!
Proud K.R.E Member
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

My friend is really into them right now. I've never been into crafts like that, but I hear they're good for having something to do with your hands. Like if you're watching a movie or something. :)
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Has anyone done any monstertail?
Paula
Peach Cobbler

I haven't, but I just "googled" it and it looks pretty legit :yes:
Do you have a favorite design?
Happy now?
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Whenever I make bracelets I usually just make up an design.
I made these in about fifteen minutes so I could show you what I make.
If I spent more time on it, I'm sure I could make some better, more complicated ones.