Favorite Candy

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

HOORAY! My kinda topic! My fav thing in the world of food is chocolate. I mean, i REAAAALLY like it. It gets outta hand. At one point, I was having chocolate cereal with chocolate yogurt for breakfast and then making myself a chocolate drink with every single lunch. That was a long time ago, though. Like, two whole months! :D NO, I'm NOT FAT! Seriously. If I gave you girls a link to picture of me, you'd all swoon. lol
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:HOORAY! My kinda topic! My fav thing in the world of food is chocolate. I mean, i REAAAALLY like it. It gets outta hand. At one point, I was having chocolate cereal with chocolate yogurt for breakfast and then making myself a chocolate drink with every single lunch. That was a long time ago, though. Like, two whole months! :D NO, I'm NOT FAT! Seriously. If I gave you girls a link to picture of me, you'd all swoon. lol
Please try to be appropriate. Thanks I must say I LOVE Chocolate too. It's one of my temptations!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:HOORAY! My kinda topic! My fav thing in the world of food is chocolate. I mean, i REAAAALLY like it. It gets outta hand. At one point, I was having chocolate cereal with chocolate yogurt for breakfast and then making myself a chocolate drink with every single lunch. That was a long time ago, though. Like, two whole months! :D NO, I'm NOT FAT! Seriously. If I gave you girls a link to picture of me, you'd all swoon. lol
Conceited much? Just kidding. Anyways...I would have to say chocolate is my favorite too, but not an over abundance. My favorite breakfast is strawberries with nutella though...yummerz! (But that is rather unhealthy so I don't eat it often :( )As for just candy, I like kit kats and snickers and that kind of delicious stuff.
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I like Skittles and Hersheys. I'm having a lemonhead right now!! You reminded me of the candy i have stashed away from a bday party... YUM!!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Milky Way: Simply Caramel! The best candy!
Batgirl
Cookies & Creme

Three Muskateers,Tootsie rolls and Swedish fish :)
"Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket, and sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

SNICKERS!!! No questions asked!
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

Mike and Ikes..........Skittles........Charleston Chews....I just got my braces off two weeks ago, so I'm going crazy with sticky stuff. (To all you guys with braces, I have felt your pain, and trust me, you will have a blast when they're off!!!) Where was I....oh, yeah...Hersheys....*faints with sheer delight*
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

mine is peanut M&M'S! :)

what's u guys favorite candy?
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I LOVE FROZEN REESE CUPS!!! :lol: :P
Reese cups are also REALLY good in smores instead of hersheys...
I hate hersheys... :lol:
Smile Awhile
Cookies & Creme

The frozen ice-cream cups? MINE TOO!!!
What do you want here? You can move along to the next post now; nothing fun here in my signature.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

I love anything peanut butter and chocolate, but I also like Skittles too....
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Odysseygirl101
Cookies & Creme
Location: Somewhere between Oz, Marus, Burke, Atlantis, Narnia, Tatooine, Chewandswallow, Avonlea, and Odyssey

OMW, where to start! Skittles, Hershey Kisses, Caramel Bullseyes, CIRCUS PEANUTS!!!!!!, marshmallows (if those count as a candy) Nerds, (here in the Northeast, we also like MAPLE SUGAR CANDY, which is super expensive, but really good!) Gobbstoppers, CANDY CORN!!!!!!, um...I could be here a while :lol: :lol: :lol: ......anything that has flavor without having nuts and not being just sugar like Pixie Stiks :| :| :| .
Oz the Great and Powerful is Great and Powerful!!!!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ugh... Skittles are gross! :lol:
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

Sammy14 wrote:Ugh... Skittles are gross! :lol:
what?!?!?!? skittles are awesome!!!!! :D
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

No, Sorry... Skittles Tank... :lol:
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Twix.
~ Walker in Dreams
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Kit-Kats- hands down! :)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Oh boy.. Candy. Let's see

I really like Milky Way.. Dark chocolate.
Gummy bears! Once had a sleepover with a huge bag of them.. It. was. crazy!
Twizzlers. :D I usually have them with one certain friend and always when we are about to go to the pool.
M&Ms.. with peanuts. Oh yeah.
Snickers, bubble gum, gummy worms, and Jolly Ranchers.

I think that's it.. I like more but those are some of my favorites. I don't really eat candy all that often though.
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
the Valiant
Caramel Crunch

Airheads.
Enough said.