Are you home schooled?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

Are you home schooled or are you public schooled

home schooled
86%
public schooled
5%
private schooled
9%

Total votes: 86

NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

Joy wrote:I don't really get where you are coming from, even now, Sparky. I met a bunch more public schoolers at a babysitting course, and there was one girl who was fun and funny. Others were simply quiet and nice. It really depends on the area, but I feel that I'm so lucky to live in such a great area, yet I can't go to public school.
Joy, you have to keep in mind Sparky is in high school ;) it makes a huge difference.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Yes, High School and Middle School are a lot different, and so are the areas. My town's High School is one of the worst in the state, but just 1 town over, is a High School ranked #7 in the state or something like that, it really just depends. And people are different too. I'm really sorry that you can't go to public school even though you want to, but as for me, I'm glad I'm homeschooled.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
NarniaQA_Guy
Vanilla

Wow.. This is an old topic... Its been forever... I'm gonna be going to college soon, too... O_O
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

NarniaQA_Guy wrote:Wow.. This is an old topic... Its been forever... I'm gonna be going to college soon, too... O_O
Really when? :D

I'm going to college this semester. :D
^^ Props to Belle ^^
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

I'm going to college next year! :)
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

I'm homeschooled....I don't really like it...
LOTR IS AWESOME
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I go to a private school I don't like it :cry: there's only around thirty two kids, which makes me happy 8) but I'd rather been homeschooled :cry:
Proud K.R.E Member
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

I'm homeschooled (obviously) and I love it!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

I'm homeschooled!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I am home schooled and I love it!
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

I am homeschooled to. My...the highest number in a SS poll I've ever seen: 65.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Yes, it's astonishing.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I is homeschooled. People tell me I look like a homeschooler. Don't know why. Just 'cause my 4-H goat knocked a tooth out and I tuck my t-shirts into my ankle skirts, ain't meanin' I'm dumb. I know I've been learned good!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
connie13
Chocolate Chip

Oliver wrote:I'm homeschooled....I don't really like it...

I love being homeschooled- yes I do get tired of being in the same room day after day, grade after grade, but right some public school are just crazy! My cousin is going to High School next year, and I will be going to "Homeschooled High School!"
Eleventh Doctor
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Oliver wrote:I'm homeschooled....I don't really like it...
Oliver, why don't you like it?

I was homeschooled and I thought it was good for me and my siblings but I can understand why some might not like it
King of The Lands of Rhetoric, Lord Ruler of the Debate Vampires, and Duke of Quebec

"It's particularly ignorant to assume malicious or ignorant intentions behind an opinion with which one disagrees." ~Connie
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

It has it's strengths and weaknessess.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Bethany Shepard wrote:I is homeschooled. People tell me I look like a homeschooler. Don't know why. Just 'cause my 4-H goat knocked a tooth out and I tuck my t-shirts into my ankle skirts, ain't meanin' I'm dumb. I know I've been learned good!
HaHa. I am home schooled too, and love it. Yes, some public schools are crazy. The thing about homeschoolers is that they have the best teachers!
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Richard Maxwell
Strawberry

I was home schooled growing up, and I thought it was fine.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.
Psalm 51:12 King James Version (KJV)