Anime/manga, your thoughts?

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Anime/manga, your thoughts?

Okay, I am a HUGE anime/manga fan. I love it's form and style. I LOVE drawing it.
However, I don't get to watch much, if at all, sadly. I was wondering what your thoughts towards it are? I might put up some of my manga drawings later if I can. If you have any, you can too!
I was just wondering if it were as popular with any of you as it is with me. =]
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

I like the style but have never really taken to it.
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ditto what Narnia said.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

I don't like Anime, but Manga is pretty cool.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Anime and manga are exactly the same. Except that Anime is the animated on the screen form, and manga is the on paper drawing form. ;)

(For those who don't know this fact. ;) )
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Samantha14 wrote:Anime and manga are exactly the same. Except that Anime is the animated on the screen form, and manga is the on paper drawing form. ;)

Well, I like the paper drawing form better.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Aftershocker wrote:
Samantha14 wrote:Anime and manga are exactly the same. Except that Anime is the animated on the screen form, and manga is the on paper drawing form. ;)

Well, I like the paper drawing form better.
I can understand that. :)

I figured I'd let people know that they're the same though, since some don't realize it. :)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Hmm.. It depends on the.. uh.. style of the anime. Personally (although I love to draw cheebies :mrgreen: ) I'm not to big a fan, but that's only because most of the anime I have seen is drawn by a really good friend who is working on drawing anime for a living, and some of the stuff she draws is, well... gory, and rather disgusting. I've seen just about every drawing she's made (which is A LOT), and most of her drawings makes me shudder, and I can't look at it for long. Now, I'm seen some anime that isn't like that, and I like it, but I don't spend to much time on it. Do you draw anime, Salsa? I'd love to see some if you do :D
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Chibi is fun to draw. ;)

I know what you mean. Some people do draw anime that is less to be desired. But, not all anime/manga is like that. There are even people who draw events from the Bible in manga. Sometimes you ust have to watch out. The thing about drawings and such as these is the intent behind it is shown a lot. You can tell what point the artist was trying to get across in his work. You really just have to be careful. Trust me, I would know. ;)

I do draw anime/manga. They aren't very good, but I'll see if I can get some up soon. ;)
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Oh I know! I have seen the Bible manga, and its so cool! And I'm pretty sure some of Clubhouse's stories have anime. But, I think I'll just stick to drawing chibis ;) They're so adorable!
And, you betta get some up here O.o
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Chibis are one of my favorite things to draw. Haha.

Don't worry, I will. ;) Lol.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I like chibi
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I know nothing about anime or manga, I couldn't even recognize it, most likely. But this is anime, right?
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

ja, ja, you are right.
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I used to not really like anime, but recently I was watching some game walkthrough vids for this game called "Jeanne d'arc" (PSP game) and found that I actually liked it, lol. So hopefully in the near future I'm gonna start drawing manga pics and maybe watching more anime stuff.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

I love ainme and manga but only watch a few. My favorite is the
Prince of Tennis
, it's awesome
Emuman
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I don't know what it is haha what is it?
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Yes! I love the style of Manga/Anime. I just started watching some Anime so I'm getting into that. I also have seen Avatar the Last Airbender which as some Anime bases.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

So, this is a mix of manga and chibi that I drew the other day. Granted I'm not the best artist in the world, and this isn't the best quality considering I had to take a picture from my phone, but here it is anyways. =3
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Oohh! I love it! Great job, Sammy!
꿈. 희망. 전진.