Album 59: Taking the Plunge Discussion

Grab your AIO albums, and find a table! What makes your favorite episode the best? Have an episode you really dislike? This is the place to review and discuss AIO episodes and albums.
vickygreen48
Strawberry

Gooey98 wrote:Although I haven't seen this anywhere, I'm absolutely positive that it will be in the sturdy cardboard cases like BTV Live or Wooton's Whirled History came in. In fact, I think they were testing the 6-episode concept with Wooton's Whirled History to see if it would work. And I think it did.
ok then im fine with this 6 episode thing, at least the cases are good!
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I took a look at the episode titles on AIOWiki, and have come to the conclusion that they really need to change the title of "Out of the Woods" before I'm humming along to Taylor Swift music that isn't playing when I'm supposed to be hearing about Odyssey. ;)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

TigerShadow wrote:I took a look at the episode titles on AIOWiki, and have come to the conclusion that they really need to change the title of "Out of the Woods" before I'm humming along to Taylor Swift music that isn't playing when I'm supposed to be hearing about Odyssey. ;)
Well, how about "First things First" (I'm the realest..drop dis and let the whole world hear it..)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Don't go there. >=(
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

TigerShadow wrote:Don't go there. >=(
For that matter, how about "Let's Get Together"? (Let's Get Together, yeah yeah yeah, why don't you and I combine?)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Oh my...today's episode was sure interesting...
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Oh my...today's episode was sure interesting...
That's rubbing salt into my wounds. I had the OAC for two blessed months... *sigh*
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

TigerShadow wrote:I took a look at the episode titles on AIOWiki, and have come to the conclusion that they really need to change the title of "Out of the Woods" before I'm humming along to Taylor Swift music that isn't playing when I'm supposed to be hearing about Odyssey. ;)
Christians humming to who? That's new.
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

Eh... not really, sadly.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Yeah, I know; heaven forbid I listen to a secular artist, right?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Has anyone listened to the first two episodes out on OAC yet?
I absolutely loved the episode about Penny and Wooton, but the second episode wasn't my favorite. It's sad to see Buck turning in another direction..if that's indeed what he's doing...
Mr. Yorp
Cookies & Creme

(Gasp!) No! He is the only new character I like after albumn fifty!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Belle wrote:Has anyone listened to the first two episodes out on OAC yet?
I absolutely loved the episode about Penny and Wooton, but the second episode wasn't my favorite. It's sad to see Buck turning in another direction..if that's indeed what he's doing...
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW. Am I the only one who thinks that Vance is using his dad's login to steal money, or something like that?
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

The Old Judge wrote:And they continue to rub us fans the wrong way. We fork out more money for the same amount of episodes because each half is packaged as its own thing now. Though I try to see a positive light to everything in Odyssey, this is (or appears to be) one of the worst decisions they've ever made.
Thought the worst decision was killing Blackgaard...
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

What happens to Buck? What's going on? Someone please spoil me!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

TigerShadow wrote:
What happens to Buck? What's going on? Someone please spoil me!
One of Vance's buddies (Dion) has been given the task to make Buck's life horrible. First, Buck tried to befriend Dion, but that didn't work, so now Buck has said there is a lot more he can teach Dion than Vance can, and he wants to take over Vance's team...
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

I think this ploy by Buck is more of the cunning side most of his crusher girl fans didn't want to see now that he's supposedly turned around.
TigerShadow wrote:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

DredgeAmazing wrote:I think this ploy by Buck is more of the cunning side most of his crusher girl fans didn't want to see now that he's supposedly turned around.
Excuse me? Are you implying something?

No, I simply wanted him to continue along the path of good, and not revert bad. That no where suggests that I am infatuated with him in any way.

What is wrong with wanting to see a formally bad character be good?
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

As much as I want all of my favorite characters to always do the right thing and never make mistakes ever (hey, what can I say? I want the best for my babies), this might be a good direction in which to take Buck's character. People don't always make all the right decisions even after they've decided to make a turnaround, and Buck having a relapse into his criminal behavior is a good way to demonstrate that he still has a way to go in terms of his character development. Additionally, from the context I've been getting, it seems like he does what he does in order to stop Vance from picking on him, which means that he's probably not thinking straight and this isn't a result of a calculated move on his part to become a criminal mastermind or something.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

TigerShadow wrote:
As much as I want all of my favorite characters to always do the right thing and never make mistakes ever (hey, what can I say? I want the best for my babies), this might be a good direction in which to take Buck's character. People don't always make all the right decisions even after they've decided to make a turnaround, and Buck having a relapse into his criminal behavior is a good way to demonstrate that he still has a way to go in terms of his character development. Additionally, from the context I've been getting, it seems like he does what he does in order to stop Vance from picking on him, which means that he's probably not thinking straight and this isn't a result of a calculated move on his part to become a criminal mastermind or something.
Dion's picking on Buck is kind of half-hearted...and they end up half-hanging-out throughout the episode. So it seems more like Buck is trying to get an in with Vance's gang.