Who Should Come Back Next?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Mr. Smiley
Caramel Crunch

Would'nt it be awesome, in an un-awesome kind of way, if Rodney came back?
S.ure
M.akes
I.t
L.ots
E.asier!
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Kind of.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Mr. Smiley wrote:Would'nt it be awesome, in an un-awesome kind of way, if Rodney came back?
Yes, he needs to come back! I can't believe they took him out just because Pop died.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

C-guy wrote:
Mr. Smiley wrote:Would'nt it be awesome, in an un-awesome kind of way, if Rodney came back?
Yes, he needs to come back! I can't believe they took him out just because Pop died.
Yeah..
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:PS, i just wrote a story for Chicken Soup on Connie going in the Room of Consequence and... being married to Mitch!!! I'm going to send it in after little more editing.
Cool! I sent in a Chicken Soup story about Buck Oliver's past, but it's not up there.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
Pound Foolish wrote:PS, i just wrote a story for Chicken Soup on Connie going in the Room of Consequence and... being married to Mitch!!! I'm going to send it in after little more editing.
Cool! I sent in a Chicken Soup story about Buck Oliver's past, but it's not up there.
Man...I'd be interested in reading that, Mr. Thinker.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

WANNA READ HIS? Mary Suzy Lou, (been saving that fro a special occasion) you disloyal fiend, you didn't even mention mine! :D
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:WANNA READ HIS? Mary Suzy Lou, (been saving that fro a special occasion) you disloyal fiend, you didn't even mention mine! :D
Good tarnations, my dear Jeremiah Pound Foolish! Don't get offended so easily! I'd just love to read yours, too! There. better? :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Pound Foolish wrote:WANNA READ HIS? Mary Suzy Lou, (been saving that fro a special occasion) you disloyal fiend, you didn't even mention mine! :D
Wow, Pound Foolish! Anger issues! Well, everyone knows that if they don't go on about mine, I'll throw a temper tantrum, and they wouldn't want that. They thought you, of all people, the distinguished SS user Pound Foolish, would be mature enough not to throw a temper tantrum when you were ignored over a poor user who has no avatar! (Not that you have one, either.) Obviously, they were wrong. You disappointed us PF, you disappointed us.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

My dear Thinker 101, please allow me to cordially invite you to go jump in the lake. Ha ha, you guys are so funny!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

You know who needs to come back? Officer Harley! Wouldn't it be awesome if suddenly, after a 25-year disappearance, he came back in one episode?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Dream on. But yes, many of us wish that. Personally, I don't care as much as I could. Harley was edited out of all but the measly three shows he was left in long before I fell for AIO. Of course, that may true for you. I dunno. In any case, it's a pity so many people complained the got rid of him, even though his replacement, Harlow, is treasured by all of us. Well... okay, probably at least most of us.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Pound Foolish wrote:Dream on. But yes, many of us wish that. Personally, I don't care as much as I could. Harley was edited out of all but the measly three shows he was left in long before I fell for AIO. Of course, that may true for you. I dunno. In any case, it's a pity so many people complained the got rid of him, even though his replacement, Harlow, is treasured by all of us. Well... okay, probably at least most of us.
Not really by me, he wasn't very much a favorite character of mine. *ducks from flying tomatoes*
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

That's not a bad idea I like him.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

And do you know who also needs to come back? Leonard Metsner and Everett! I think that would be very interesting!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:And do you know who also needs to come back? Leonard Metsner and Everett! I think that would be very interesting!
Yes. It's been 7 albums since we heard from them.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

CreativeThinker101 wrote:And do you know who also needs to come back? Leonard Metsner and Everett! I think that would be very interesting!
That. Would. Be. AWESOME!!! I would just love to hear from them again!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I know, right? Get this: Jason, Eugene, Katrina, Everett, Whit, and Leonard together in a four-part episode involving missionaries, dead exploers, and the second coming. I loved Jason and Leonard together in The Top Floor!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I want to hear more from Young Whit! I love that actor, and I like Whit's history a lot.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I wish Liz would come back! I wish Liz would com back! I wish... did I say I wish Liz would come back already? Oh, kay, I'm done then.