Jeff and Connie going on a missions trip

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Do they typically go by themselves, though, especially if they don't do that as a full-time job, so to speak? It's a different dynamic if you have a group vs. if you go with just a partner. If that's how it works, though, then sure, I can see how it could happen.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

I'm getting a little tired of mission trips....like others have said.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

OAC was made to be devoted to missionaries. Kinda the whole point of it was an outside of Odyssey adventure .
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Blitz wrote:OAC was made to be devoted to missionaries. Kinda the whole point of it was an outside of Odyssey adventure .
So? I was just saying they've made a lot of them, and I'm a little tired of them. I wasn't critiquing them. I just hope Jeff and Connie don't.
Girls just wanna have fun!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Wodfamchocsod wrote:So? I was just saying they've made a lot of them, and I'm a little tired of them. I wasn't critiquing them. I just hope Jeff and Connie don't.
What are all the AIO episodes about mission trips? I don't think Jeff will return, but if he does I do like the idea of him possibly going on a mission trip with Connie.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Only OAC has a lot of them. The regular episodes other than the Pilot don't have any I think at least that they really went on a mission trip.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
DredgeAmazing
Cookies & Creme

To be honest, that would be kinda wrong. I just don't think that Connie and Jeff are even interested in each other, and besides! The whole concept is just ridiculous, which can be spelled O-A-C.
LIVE in color, but 1968 color nonetheless
--A very misguided Panasonic viewer
TigerShadow wrote:
I think Disney should focus on making their line more ethnically diverse instead of focusing on more white girls.
I know Martin is smiling down.