Fandoms

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

Hunger Games Books

I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH I CANNOT TELL YOU
40%
I love them
20%
I like them
40%
I couldn't give less of a banana peel
No votes
I do not like them
No votes
AT ALL
No votes
I CANNOT TELL YOU WHAT TRASH THESE BOOKS ARE
No votes

Total votes: 5

GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Fandoms

As only a few of you may know, 'Fandom' means Fanatic Domain. Some people are in many Fanatic Domains. What do you think of Fandoms, and which are you in? I am A Directioner, Lovatic, Swifite, Sherlock fandom, THG, and AIO OF COURSE. What about you?
Last edited by GabrielleFandomGirl on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Only one. Hunger Games of course.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I'm not shore I understand? Is this anything you are a fan of, or only what you have up?
Proud K.R.E Member
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Anything. Fandoms aren't limited to music. I'm in the Harry Potter fandom, the Avatar/Legend of Korra fandom, the AIO fandom (duh), the MLP fandom (though I will never identify as a Brony), and some others.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I am in the Chronicles of Narnia, Red Rock Mysteries, and possibly any book!

Also music I love Ernie Hasse, Brian Free, Bill Gaither and there bands. Also Guy Penrod and Karen Peck! Is that enough?!
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

TigerShadow wrote:Anything. Fandoms aren't limited to music. I'm in the Harry Potter fandom, the Avatar/Legend of Korra fandom, the AIO fandom (duh), the MLP fandom (though I will never identify as a Brony), and some others.
You would be a pegasister anyways.

Let's see..

My fandoms are:

AIO
MLP (Pegasister)
Disney (Disnerd)
Once Upon a Time (Oncer)
Doctor Who (Whovian)
Sherlock
Narnia
The Piano Guys

That's all I can think of at the moment..
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wakko
Pistachio

This list is limited to things liked by teenage girls. 0_0
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Doctor Who?

...offensive, Wakko.
Wakko
Pistachio

I meant the voting poll was. =p It's all boy bands, pop singers etc.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

And it's almost entirely limited to music. You can be in a fandom for just about anything.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

*looks at poll*
Wow. I don't like any of those things. Does JB even have any fans left? I hope not.
Also, you don't need to put "or" in between options.

My List:

Odyssian
Disnerd
Pegasister

There are a lot of things I didn't include, but those are the only fandoms I'm active in.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I have a list that is literally pages long. I have it written in a word document. d= I won't go into the whole fandom things, but really what this poll is is Bandoms, not Fandoms. Fandoms are more tv/books/movies/etc, but the actual fandoms for music are bandoms.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Audrey wrote:I have a list that is literally pages long. I have it written in a word document. d= I won't go into the whole fandom things, but really what this poll is is Bandoms, not Fandoms. Fandoms are more tv/books/movies/etc, but the actual fandoms for music are bandoms.
so, so not true. NOT AT ALL.

E.R.K.

Audrey
Cookies & Creme

How so, gablerbage? Well, I did notice that Divergent and THG are on there. d= (By the way, I'm not saying that they aren't fandoms...)
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Wakko
Pistachio

I found today's Messy Monday's video relevant to this conversation. \:D/ I love this video, I like fandoms. But some can be over the top such as several boy bands and celebrities.
Also, how is that not true gablerbage8? o.o
EDIT: Why is Miley Cyrus on here? You do know what she's done recently...
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Wakko wrote:I found today's Messy Monday's video relevant to this conversation. \:D/ I love this video, I like fandoms. But some can be over the top such as several boy bands and celebrities.
Who doesn't know? She has acted like a two year old who needs a babysitter. Also, I think Fandoms dedicated to music and celebrities are as much of fandoms as THG or Divergent or anything else you might define as a fandom. Because Fandom means "Fanatic domain" and the band and singer and celeb fans are more hardcore screaming crazy than any book fan I have ever met.

E.R.K.

TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

When did Audrey say that they weren't fandoms? She said that they were a specific subset of fandoms.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

gablerbage8 wrote:
Wakko wrote:I found today's Messy Monday's video relevant to this conversation. \:D/ I love this video, I like fandoms. But some can be over the top such as several boy bands and celebrities.
Who doesn't know? She has acted like a two year old who needs a babysitter. Also, I think Fandoms dedicated to music and celebrities are as much of fandoms as THG or Divergent or anything else you might define as a fandom. Because Fandom means "Fanatic domain" and the band and singer and celeb fans are more hardcore screaming crazy than any book fan I have ever met.
All she said was that your list was a small section of fandoms, and that they were mostly bandoms, a subset of fandoms....
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Aye... I am not a fan of much... but this is pretty exclusive.
I love the the Blimey Cow. I was stuck in a car with all these people WHO WERE JB LOVERS? Ugh.
Yeah, excessive following... ugh. "I guess we like the devil now."
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Actually, she said that fandoms are more books/tv/movies and that the ones I listed were more bandoms than fandoms

E.R.K.