The E.R.K. (Emily Rules Klub)

Do you think Matthew is a great character? Absolutely hate Emily? This is the place to discuss AIO characters, from the old to the new!

Classify yourself below.

Emily lover
22%
Emily moderate
21%
ERK lover
14%
ERK moderate
11%
I just like contests
13%
I just like castles
19%

Total votes: 63

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

*takes a bag* I actually don't like lime candy. Perhaps I'll make a nice little brooch with them.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Micky wrote:Ok, mabey my last post wasn't the best thing to say about Emily I just can't find words to describe her.
I believe the words you are looking for are "great" "observant" and "likable".
~ Walker in Dreams
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Oh, here's my glue gun, don't burn yourself.
*hands glue gun to PF*

Micky - It's fine if you don't like her, maybe I was coming off a bit strong.
Words to describe Emily-
Awesome
Spectacular
Amazing
Funny
Headstrong
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

How did I know those would be the words some one gave me :)
Head strong just what I was looking for :)
Proud K.R.E Member
Rosy
Cookie Dough

In my opinion, being headstrong is just what makes Emily great. She doesn't worry about minor things, she charges in and does what she has to to figure stuff out.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Well I love mysteries mabey its just her voice. Wait is that reason not to like her. :) ahhhhbh I am Making NO sense O.o
I guess we're done. How long will this last.
Proud K.R.E Member
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Sorry I couldn't be here. My rotation ended up being at the perfectly wrong time. :(

From the looks of things, it looks like the post increase was successful. I am anxious to see who will get the coveted 2000th post. :o
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

underseasie wrote:Micky - It's fine if you don't like her, maybe I was coming off a bit strong.
Words to describe Emily-
Awesome
Spectacular
Amazing
Funny
Headstrong
Awesome? Maybe.
Spectacular? Now, that's going too far. No one's spectacular.
Amazing? Yes, in detective skills.
Funny? I thought she was a serious character. Her nastiness is a little funny.
Headstrong. YES SHE IS SOO HEADSTRONG.
Guys, cut it out about Mr. Dern. If Emily meets Cryin' (not Crying) Brian Dern, he'll treat Emily like CreativeThinker101 would - CreativeThinker101 looks like Cryin' Brian Dern!
KRE RULES
Also, Miss Seasie - don't ever visit the KRE with a magic carpet because I (only I) got a portable Magic Carpet Destroyer.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Wow, how did you go from getting 3 pages of posts in one day to the 7th topic in Character Discussion?

Well, I haven't visited the KRE in a while, and don't worry, I will remember not to post there. After all, I don't want the KRE catching up to the ERK in posts, so it's a win all around. ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

underseasie your signature makes me thirsty!
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Nice signature Underseasie!
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Thanks! But *cough*offtopic*cough*

I don't know if I shall be able to enter another drawing of Emily, but I'll try.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

FINAL NOTIFICATION:

The contest will end by the end of this week SUNDAY, September 14th. Any entries anyone still wants to make will have to be submitted by then. Thank you.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

Wonderful avater and signature. Miss Seasie. We KREs don't mind if you reach 100th page or not.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

*shrugs* All it means to me is that the KRE is pretty much dying, with you and Metal the only active members. And, no offence, but the KRE doesn't really do much, except "oppose" the ERK.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

And you don't do much, except fan girl over Emily and berate us for think your adoration foolhardy. :)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Rosy
Cookie Dough

The Old Judge wrote:And you don't do much, except fan girl over Emily and berate us for think your adoration foolhardy. :)
Actually we do many things, such as contests, debates, blogs, parties, etc. But if you look in the KRE thread, the majority of recent posts are all about how it's dying.
Unlike KRE, the ERK's existence would go on without the KRE, whereas without ERK, the KRE would not exist. We have a purpose besides being "anti" something. To be honest, I really don't care if the KRE dies or not, the ERK will go on either way.
Hey, I bet you'd think a lot of stuff I like is foolhardy, but that doesn't really bother me at all.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

You've done like one debate in recent history, what parties? Blogs? ha! And contests whatever.

Don't mind me, I'm bored out of my mind.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

True about the debate, but we're almost always having parties, like every time we get a new member. We're currently having a party to celebrate (almost) 100 posts, and yes, we have a blog. If you don't enjoy it, it's not my fault. And whatever right back atcha dude, because your opinion of our contests doesn't really matter, cause they're not for you. =)

If you're that bored here, all you have to do is scroll to the top of the page and click on the banner to exit, and find or create a topic that entertains you. Problem solved. =D
꿈. 희망. 전진.
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

These contests are "Foolish" contests.
Besides, if I pop in a klub, it is why it's active or else it dies because I'm a troublemaker. (maybe)
Also, calling Emily-haters semi-human? huh? huh?