The Last Sentence in Adventures in Odyssey

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

Mr. Whit's End wrote:Chris: And I'm Chris, hoping you'll join us for another Adventure in Odys---what? You're ending the show. Seriously? I QUIT!

*papers fly, and the episode ends*
well, technacally, if the show ended, she can't quit
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

SO funny. Oh, that's so FUNNY!!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Hey! You guys are really good at this writing stuff. But why does Whit have to die at the end of the show?
Can't we just end it because Odyssey is going to be destroyed by something, so all the characters flee in terror and Whit says something like, "No matter what, we will see each other again. God be with you (Connie, Penny, Wooton, Eugene and Katrina, or whoever)!" I think, since this show is 'officially' for 8-12 year olds, the kids on the younger end (8 or less) would probably cry for weeks if he died! (I might too!!) Just a thought.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I'm pretty sure that the destruction of the town would be far more traumatizing.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

And I doubt Whit would stop in the middle of this Armageddon situation to say this really deep quote to all of his friends. The whole group would just throw their hands up and run away shrieking.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

#emilysdead #party #aiosgone #:(
(The rapture happens)
Whit: Connie, isn't this place great?
Connie: Yeah, Whit this is great!
(They see Emily)
Connie and Whit: Oh no!
Whit: Well, maybe the best wasn't yet to come......
Emily: I HEARD THAT!
(The episode ends)
:P #heaven #emilysthere #ohno #fun
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Hey! You guys are really good at this writing stuff. But why does Whit have to die at the end of the show?
Can't we just end it because Odyssey is going to be destroyed by something, so all the characters flee in terror and Whit says something like, "No matter what, we will see each other again. God be with you (Connie, Penny, Wooton, Eugene and Katrina, or whoever)!" I think, since this show is 'officially' for 8-12 year olds, the kids on the younger end (8 or less) would probably cry for weeks if he died! (I might too!!) Just a thought.
Hehe, we're just kidding around with the whole 'Whit dying' thing.
The writers would never kill Whit.
THEY BETTER NOT KILL WHIT.
CUZ IF THEY DO, I KILL THEM.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Wakko
Pistachio

Agent 86 wrote:#emilysdead #party #aiosgone #:(
(The rapture happens)
(They see Emily)
(The episode ends)
THIS is how the show's to end! Maybe without all the hashtags. :P
Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

Bobbymac wrote:
Agent 86 wrote:#emilysdead #party #aiosgone #:(
(The rapture happens)
(They see Emily)
(The episode ends)
THIS is how the show's to end! Maybe without all the hashtags. :P
Well, maybe Chris could say that.... :P
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Hehe, we're just kidding around with the whole 'Whit dying' thing.
The writers would never kill Whit.
THEY BETTER NOT KILL WHIT.
CUZ IF THEY DO, I KILL THEM.
^
I don't think they would either |
Yes!

-- December 24th, 2013, 8:51 am --

Ah, well, you're probably right Old Judge and GratiaDei...
I said you guys were good at this writing thing
NOT ME! Sorry.
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

of course they wouldn't, they thought about doing it when Hal Smith passed away, and decided not to! so even thought the cast and crew now are a lot different than they used to be, they wouldn't do it

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

The last sentence in Odyssey... Hmmmmmmm...
Liz'alike wrote: Synopsis of situation: Whit gazed up at Jason. Connie, his wife clinging to his side.
These months of fighting cancer were drawing to an end, and Whit knew it. He was glad he was here with his family.
With Jenna on one side of the bed and Jason and Connie on the other, Whit knew he was ready.
"Be sure to have a lot of adventures without me."
END
Then FOTF would start a new series where Jason and Connie were the new "Whit" and all that junk ;)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

@Liz'alike: If Whit would die of cancer, I do not think I would ever give another dime to something else "Odyssey-ish."

And are you one of the "Jason & Connie" people?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I suppose that would be your loss... Things change, you just have to move with it.

And yes, I am a major Jason+Connie ;)
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

This is a sad subject, but it should be like the whole gang at Whit's End saying good-bye and good-night.
Proud K.R.E Member
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

How 'bout if Odyssey is destroyed by a bomb or something.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

What about Someone yelling REVENGE!!!!
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah, like Blackgaard! And then it ends with him cackling evily.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Hoping you've enjoyed the LAST time of Adventures In Odyssey!
--Chris
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

HomeschoolCowgirl wrote:Hoping you've enjoyed the LAST time of Adventures In Odyssey!
--Chris
How about NO