Album 58: The Ties That Bind Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Comic-Connellsville. And since that is a spoof off of Comic-Con, we will probably be hearing a lot of parodies of TV shows and comic book characters in this album.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Awesome! That sounds interesting.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

The Old Judge wrote:I have a question for all those that have inside information:
On the AIOWiki page for Album 58, what does it mean that "there will be some similarities between this album and Album 53"?
Might it have something to do with the villains from Album 53? It does say that "former adversaries" are returning.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I'm an editor on the wiki, and there are rumors that The Ties That Bind will be a fourteen-part episode. Perhaps that is what is meant by that? I haven't seen any sources that confirm this, so this is just a guess.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

It's not a 14 part episode, it's a 14 episode season but it's not parts 1-14.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I didn't think it would be. I felt pretty sure that the AIO team would do something different from the GRC, and I'm pretty sure they're more creative than "The Ties That Bind, Parts 1-14". ;) But that's the rumor that's circulating around the wiki.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Well, seeing as we only know of one episode with that title and it centers around the Parker family I'm gonna say that rumor is wrong.
Reddo
Strawberry

it's confirmed, parts 1-14 are the titles of the episodes
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

This should be an interesting album.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

BLAH. That's my response. :P

I hate how GRC is all the same title, I can't remember what on earth happens in an individual episode, because I don't remember numbers, and they have no connection to the story to me. I'm really not looking forward to having the same problem with this album...
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Belle wrote:BLAH. That's my response. :P

I hate how GRC is all the same title, I can't remember what on earth happens in an individual episode, because I don't remember numbers, and they have no connection to the story to me. I'm really not looking forward to having the same problem with this album...
QFT. I was not ready to believe this on the wiki when someone said it was actually a thing, but apparently it is. It's not so much a response of "UGH HOW DARE THE AIO TEAM DO WHAT THEY WANT" as much as I'm curious as to why they would do this with albums that are so relatively close to each other.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Perhaps after 738 episodes they ran out of episode titles? Reddo, in your professional opinion, does this mean there will be an album-embracing plot like the GRC?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Reddo
Strawberry

yes, based on the titles I'd say there will be an overall plot to the album
iluvodyssey
Vanilla

I wish Connie would get married!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Eh, the chances of them killing off Connie's mom, and then sending her down the aisle in back-to-back albums is very low, especially since the fans' opinions would be harsh and grating about it. From another perspective, AIO is designed to portray things (most of the time) from a real-life angle. Losing someone that close to you, it takes a while to get over your grief. I don't foresee a decision that big in Connie's near future anytime soon, especially since she hasn't had a love interest in albums.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Thanks to a tip we have learned more about when Album 58 will release to the OAC and more about what it will contain.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Wonderful. That's just great for the people with the OAC.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Makes me pretty happy.
Wakko
Pistachio

Wow...>.> This stinks. Three months before the release? I think I might have to get the OAC for a month or two. ;)
Mara
Pistachio

Just listened to Part 1. Now I am dying to hear the next episodes! Too bad I don't have OAC... YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY!