Jay Hearts Olivia??

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Jay Hearts Olivia??

I know we talked about this before, but do you guys think this could ever happen? I know some of you wish(inculding me) that Jay has a crush on Priscilla, and thats why he hates Barret, but I'm not conviced yet. What I really want (what I really hope) is that Jay shares his feelings, and gets Olivia to help him win Priscillas heart. Then after this is going on for a couple of episodes. They both come into grip about how they really like each other. AH! HA!.......some thing like that. So anyways, how do you guys feel about this subject. Even if Jay doesn't like either of these girls, I would still hope the AIO team would give Jay a little love life.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

O.o Wow... This thought had never entered my mind. Though I suppose it might be humorous... NAAAA! I think having Barrett and Priscilla's (and maybe Jason+Connie ;) ) "relationship" is enough romance in AIO.
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

I think this would be funny, and would be fun to hear. I would love for this to happen, as long as they end it at a crush. Nothing more. Then, after an album or 2, they just end it completely. It would produce a lot of funny episodes, but it could quickly turn into something more than that, and that (as we know) is not all that fun. It totally changes the character for life. Not cool..
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Jay having a love life is a fun idea... but in a sense it would ruin him. But in other ways, it would make him even awesomer. For one thing, it would be guaranteed to be funny. And I agree on him not getting Priscilla... but for different reasons. Priscilla lacks any real character development for the most part. There's nothing exactly wrong with her, but there's little to say for her either. She's simply blank, a trophy girl.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Jay does not like Olivia. Some people think he likes Priscilla, and that is the reason he hates Barret. I think the reason he hates Barret is merely because he's jealous of him, and I think you could see his jealousy in Stage Fright when Barret got a more major part in it than Jay did.
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

But it could be something deeper, maybe so deep Jay doesn't realize it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Blitz
Moose Tracks

It would kinda be cute because Jay and Olivia would have the best conversations.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I think it would be funny if Jay liked her and Olivia wanted no part in it! :lol: MORE EPISODES WITH JAY! :yes:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm writing a fanfiction for this.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Sammy gal give it to me when your done. Please?
Debate Vampire

I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Jay and Olivia. hmmm I never thought about them before.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
vickygreen48
Strawberry

i think olivia is too good for jay

unless olivia changes him, hes no match for her.
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

True enough, but that was also true of Romeo.
vickygreen48
Strawberry

your right. I know Jay either has a crush on Olivia or maybe Valerie
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Valerie??? Swanson???
Debate Vampire

vickygreen48
Strawberry

Blitz wrote:Valerie??? Swanson???
yeah!!! cuz they always do pranks together (remember how to sink a sub?) but i would think val is most likely
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think each enjoys the company of the other, but on a superficial level. It would never get to the point of an intimate relationship. If it did, I don't think I would be able to shake the feeling of how creepy it is.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Imma bump this here thread, just cuz of reasons.

I think Jay and Olivia would have a really interesting sibling-like relationship, but not really a potentially romantic one. It's one of those gut feelings, you know? I get the sense from their interactions that Jay and Olivia would be a great platonic pair, but not a romantic one.
Novatom wrote:I think the reason he hates Barret is merely because he's jealous of him,
I agree. I actually really like this idea. Rodney, Rusty, Vance, and pretty much every other bully character ever picked on people basically because they could, or because their personality was inherently spiteful (i.e. "Tales of a Small-Town Thug", in which Rusty has no given reason to smear Odyssey other than to basically troll them, or "A Glass Darkly" or "It's All About Me", in which Rodney throws Jell-O at Trent and shoves Jared into a mud puddle, respectively, for no given reason other than to be a jerk; Vance picking a "target of the week" seems to be a nod to this, if unintentional.) Even if jealousy isn't necessarily a good thing, I think it adds a lot of depth to Jay's character if that's an accurate conjecture for his motive. We've already seen that Jay isn't an inherently bad kid; he's a lot like Max—he's more rough around the edges than actually vengeful and malicious. With that in mind, I think it makes more sense that he's jealous of the fact that he doesn't see a kid who's all that different from him, and yet Barrett seems to be much more popular with other kids than Jay. I could go on and on with new headcanons, but that could go on for pages, and I don't have that kind of time. ;) Suffice it to say that this is definitely added to my list of "subjects to analyze in a ramble-y fashion".
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Yeah...umm...Jay is way too immature to have a love life.
On the other hand, it would be funny because it would completely contradict his character and really embarrass him. Especially in front of Barrett. :)
Girls just wanna have fun!