Album 58: The Ties That Bind Speculation

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Well.....Monty's been known to behave erratically at times. Maybe he snapped...or maybe he's hiding from Agent Tanner as a clown.

Again. *sighs*

Maybe those hands aren't anybody's in particular. :? Maybe the artist put them there to induce us to spend inordinate amounts of time discussing something of virtually nein worth. :P
Reddo
Strawberry

Helios wrote:Maybe those hands aren't anybody's in particular. :? Maybe the artist put them there to induce us to spend inordinate amounts of time discussing something of virtually nein worth. :P
This is the most likely situation, this probably isn't even a scene from an episode
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

My guess is that the hands are Wooton's, honestly.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I don't know anything about this album.....but that Connie has to stop wearing these gross jumpsuit type cloths. I mean ...WHY!? Can we go back to the green please? I thought she looked great when they updated the characters looks. I guess a quarter in they decided she would look good in khakis with a white shirt with racing stripes tucked in.
Ashley
Raspberry Ripple

Maybe the owner of the hands is the same guy jumping off the diving board on The Deep End cover.
Wakko
Pistachio

I'm guessing it's kinda like the album 55 cover. Like how they were in the deep end of the pool, they're using an rope with a tied flag.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

AshleyWhittaker wrote:Maybe the owner of the hands is the same guy jumping off the diving board on The Deep End cover.
I was thinking the same thing earlier. Hopefully that's all there is to it.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you, Redo.
The Old Judge wrote:Yeah, because he totally took time out of his Secret Service duties to fly home and play a rousing game of tug-of-war with his grandfather and a family he barely knows. :P
Ha ha!
fodo14 wrote:Connie has to stop wearing these gross jumpsuit type cloths. I mean ...WHY!? Can we go back to the green please? I thought she looked great when they updated the characters looks. I guess a quarter in they decided she would look good in khakis with a white shirt with racing stripes tucked in
Hear him, hear him. I don't object to her wearing that shirt once, but why is it suddenly her signature look? Clubhouse, the guide, now here. Maybe she took sky diving up to impress Mitch. She did tell him she does. Maybe she'll do it with him. Maybe jumping out of a plane with Mitch would win his heart back. She could secretly cut a big hole in his parachute and then rescue him.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

What is wrong with track suits, may I ask? We've seen and/or heard of tackier outfits in Odyssey.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
BabyPrikichi
Vanilla

I was looking at the cover for "Candid Conversations with Connie", and it seems to me that it has Camilla, Olivia, Emily and one other girl during down with Connie and Penny. Is it possible that we may be seeing a new family in album 58? Also, could the hands we can barely see on the cover be Emily's?
Baby Prikichi
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I think the other girl you're talking about might be Tamika Washington, but I'm not sure.
BabyPrikichi
Vanilla

It could be, but I doubt it. For one, she's too old, and for two, I don't think they'd put such an "old" character in a new book
Baby Prikichi
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Candid Conversations with Connie, a book? May I ask what you're referring to? I've been out of the AIO news loop for a while, but I thought I'd hear about something like this...
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Welcome to Candid Conversations with Connie! And these conversations are going to be very candid. In this book we’re only taking questions from girls! Yep, they can ask whatever they want, and I will answer from my vast knowledge and experience. (Well . . . maybe not vast.) If I don’t know the answer, I’ll ask my friend Penny. We’ve been where you are, and we know what it’s like.

You’re not a little girl anymore, but you’re still years off from adulthood. You still like to play, but you also enjoy having long conversations with friends. You sometimes want to cuddle on your mom’s lap, and other times you wish she would just leave you alone. All that’s pretty normal, and you’ll see that from the questions we’re answering.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thanks for the picture, Bren.

Now, you must remember, in Album 31 and the old 34 cover art, there were random African-American children that never appeared on the show. (That I can remember.) This is probably that scenario, and for whatever reason Gary Locke decided to base the drawing off Tamika.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

The Old Judge wrote:Thanks for the picture, Bren.

Now, you must remember, in Album 31 and the old 34 cover art, there were random African-American children that never appeared on the show. (That I can remember.) This is probably that scenario, and for whatever reason Gary Locke decided to base the drawing off Tamika.

I assumed that these were supposed to be Marvin and Mandy, honestly...

The new 31 cover art though, I don't know about.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Well considering that the Washingtons hadn't been introduced, that's unlikely. That could be young Mandy though.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

“ Comic-Connellsville! The "Let’s Get Together" Festival!
Who knew that two events could trigger so much drama in Odyssey? Wooton’s announcement about a family of detectives leads to suspicion and intrigue. Whit’s challenge of some popular ideas causes a difficult tug-of-war between conviction and compromise. And the surprise arrival of a few friends and former adversaries creates the perfect blend of excitement, comedy, and important life lessons for everyone.
The Ties That Bind contains 12 all-new episodes exploring questions about God’s design for marriage and family, loyalty, redemption, commitment, and love. It’s a collection for your whole family to enjoy and talk about.

The summary is up. (Actually, it's been up for 2-3 weeks. I just got around to putting it up.) Discussion time. :D
vickygreen48
Strawberry

CANT WAIT!!!... it doesnt sound extremely interesting, but i always love the newest album!! because it always has the best conversations! u can talk about the future, which charcters will return and stuff like that!!!

so... my opinion... i think the cover of the album is a metaphor. I dont think theres an actual game of tug of war in the album, but u never know! ill comment more about it later, (when i c others comments and opinions):)
Connie: someone may need to slap me
Eugene: are u asking for a volunteer? ...
Connie: how is he?... no no wait i may need to sit down... no no i should stay on my feet, will someone catch me if i pass out?
Eugene: before or after we slap you
-Album 58 The Ties That Bind Part 10
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

The most interesting to me is the "surprise arrival of a few friends and former adversaries." I wonder who they could be! (especially the adversaries :) )

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI