My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!

Do you watch?

YES! It's the best show EVER!
19%
I enjoy it, along with many other "kids shows".
24%
Meh, it's ok I guess. I don't hate people who do watch it at least.
21%
The show is dumb. Why would you watch that?
23%
WORST SHOW EVER. DEATH TO ALL BRONIES!
13%

Total votes: 62

Rosy
Cookie Dough

[quote="Pound Foolish"Yesterday, I listened to a half-hour line up on Grooveshark that Arkan made of MLP remixes of My Big Brother. Bet even you MLP loving queens haven't done that, Underseasie and Blondie. In yo faces.[/quote]
Um, by any chance do you mean remixes of BBBFF? I really have no idea what a Grooveshark is, but I do a have several favorite MLP remixes myself.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Blondie, I never thought of buying the sound track. Do you mean all the songs from each season thus far are on one CD? Anyhow, I'd have little interest in that since we listen to 'em all online so often. As to wallpaper though, I don't care much about wallpaper, but Arkan loves it so he often adjusts mine. For a long time, my computer was Emily themed, with a Emily avatar and a changing background with several Emily pics fan and official. Now it's an Uncle Scrooge theme. Yeah. Well, variety is the spice of life...

Rosy, how many songs in MLP have the phrase, "my big brother" in the refrain? One. You know what I meant.

Grooveshark is one of those sites with tons of music that lets you pick which songs you want and compile them in lists, unlike Pandora. It's kinda glitchy, though. I don't use it myself.

Ooh, which ones, Rosy? Would you mind posting a couple?

Looking back on this topic, I'm loving it. So many people go, "Oh I hate MLP." A few pages later... "I gave it a try. I LOVE MLP!"
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

I hate MLP....

AND NOTHING WILL CHANGE THAT!!! :twisted:

seriously, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. Far as I can see, all it does is give people excuses to use goofy avatars and signatures...I prefer something with a little dramatic flair
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

MLP? Whatever. Wake me later.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Pound Foolish wrote:Blondie, I never thought of buying the sound track. Do you mean all the songs from each season thus far are on one CD? Anyhow, I'd have little interest in that since we listen to 'em all online so often.
The soundtrack is actually very lacking and only has 11 songs from the first two seasons, but it's the only official album, so we bought it anyways. And as of right now, it's only digital download. But it's also the only way to support Daniel Ingram, MLP's amazing music composer. http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Fr ... ittle+pony
Pound Foolish wrote:Rosy, how many songs in MLP have the phrase, "my big brother" in the refrain? One. You know what I meant.
0=) Yes, but after that "MLP Queen" remark, I felt the need to correct you anyways.
Pound Foolish wrote:Ooh, which ones, Rosy? Would you mind posting a couple?

And my absolute fav:

Okay, that's more than a couple, but I got on a roll. ;)
Also, this channel doesn't do remixes, but they're amazing all the same. I believe you listened to their Love Conquers All piece that I posted on G+?
http://www.youtube.com/user/MelodicPony
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm a huge fan of fan made productions. I think MLP has the best fans. XD In the regards to music and art, that is.

I loved that first remix you posted, Rosy. ;) Though you don't strike me as one who likes electronic music very much. Though I'm glad you like these songs. :D

And I really liked What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me and Win the Crown (Flaedr Remix) (It has a great house sound) B-)

A few remixes that I absolutely love:

[Trance]

[Drumstep]

[Drumstep]

~~~
Pound Foolish wrote:Looking back on this topic, I'm loving it. So many people go, "Oh I hate MLP." A few pages later... "I gave it a try. I LOVE MLP!"
Heh heh heh... Guilty as charged. XD
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Nelson S. wrote: I loved that first remix you posted, Rosy. ;) Though you don't strike me as one who likes electronic music very much. Though I'm glad you like these songs. :D
Haha, you actually sent me that one awhile back. ;) I like pretty much any genre, so long as it's done right. But the only thing I absolutely can't stand is rap. And most country. =P
I like the first one you posted the best, though I've never heard that style before.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The drumstep one was amazing!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

underseasie wrote:Haha, you actually sent me that one awhile back. ;)
Yeah, I remember. :D That was a while back. It was actually February 25th, 2013. O.o Almost one year ago. Wow.
Mr. Whit's End wrote:The drumstep one was amazing!
Which one? There were two. Haha. And I'm glad you liked it. XD

~~~

Have people kept up with season 4 of MLP? Unfortunately, I haven't caught up. I haven't had the time. :/ I've only seen the first three episodes.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Nelson S. wrote: Have people kept up with season 4 of MLP? Unfortunately, I haven't caught up. I haven't had the time. :/ I've only seen the first three episodes.
I have been, my favorite episode so far has been Filli Vanilli, and is also my favorite episode of the show, honestly, except for Pinkie Pie being such a jerk.

~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I really liked that song, Kay. It was catchy. And Pinkie Pie a jerk? :~O No! That can't be! I might have to catch up soon then. Cause I do want to watch them, it's just a matter of taking the time to do so.

~~~

And I remembered two other songs that I really like... :D

[Acoustic]

[Orchestral/Trance]
Rosy
Cookie Dough

Every. Single. Episode. *Fluttershy squee* There have been so many awesome episodes so far. Pinkie Pride and Rarity Takes Manehatten have been my favorites, but I also loved Rainbow Falls.
꿈. 희망. 전진.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The first one was the amazing one. Specifically that drop.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

I like these a lot.

I'm going to start with a Babs Seed Mix like GG.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDIXLPWf ... h9apk9PqGf[/youtube]
Some of these are a lot of fun to watch too.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45I3MQPG ... h9apk9PqGf[/youtube]

And THIS is what I would show someone to introduce them to the show.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R677MV- ... ABEC4A4BF8[/youtube]
~ Walker in Dreams
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I really love those last two, Arkán. And the animation in Boo Hoo Hoo was really cool, though I didn't like the song as much.
Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:I'm going to start with a Babs Seed Mix like GG.
*ahem*
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Gah, y'all have made this page practically impossible to load with all them videos. *grits teeth* Now I REALLY hate MLP. :twisted:
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Sorry. Seasie and GG sound the same. The other slipped out.
~ Walker in Dreams
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Helios wrote:Gah, y'all have made this page practically impossible to load with all them videos. *grits teeth* Now I REALLY hate MLP. :twisted:
Yay! :D *Would +1 post if possible*
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Metal15 wrote:
Helios wrote:Gah, y'all have made this page practically impossible to load with all them videos. *grits teeth* Now I REALLY hate MLP. :twisted:
Have you guys tried Mlp:FiM?
~ Walker in Dreams
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:
Metal15 wrote:
Have you guys tried Mlp:FiM?
Unfortunately yes. Those were moments of my life that I'll never be able to get back. :(
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/