You as a kid.

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

When I was about 5, I wrote this story: (I have put it in original form so pardon missing punctuation and spelling)

The Boy Who Found His Guitar
by Avery ****

Once upon a time there lived a boy with his father and mother in a nice house The boy loved to play the guitar every day he got out his guitar. The boy's name was Andrew One day the boy lost his guitar. Andrew called his mom Mother! I lost my guitar. Oh no! Andrew looked and looked but he could not find his guitar That night he dreamed that he found his guitar The next day it was Christmas one present was a new guitar He looked some more and he found it. Mom I found it Good. And the rest of the day he played with his guitar his Mom played the piano and he never lost it again.

Yeah....at least my writing skills have improved since then.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

GratiaDei wrote:When I was about 5, I wrote this story: (I have put it in original form so pardon missing punctuation and spelling)

The Boy Who Found His Guitar
by Avery ****

Once upon a time there lived a boy with his father and mother in a nice house The boy loved to play the guitar every day he got out his guitar. The boy's name was Andrew One day the boy lost his guitar. Andrew called his mom Mother! I lost my guitar. Oh no! Andrew looked and looked but he could not find his guitar That night he dreamed that he found his guitar The next day it was Christmas one present was a new guitar He looked some more and he found it. Mom I found it Good. And the rest of the day he played with his guitar his Mom played the piano and he never lost it again.

Yeah....at least my writing skills have improved since then.
Haha, that's so cute! I used to make up stories when I was little...I drew a comic about a kid named Sticky once...(he was a stick figure)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Oooh, I wish I had one of those, but I don't have one on this computer!!!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

I always played as a secret agent as a little kid, all my friends played normal kid stuff, and I sat on the side,camouflaged and under a bush with binoculars, writing in a notebook details I noticed about them, stuff they said, what they do, try to read lips, and talk into a walkie-talkie with no one on the other side. :P
I loved sneaking around quietly, seeing what people do with out knowing I was there.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

My dad remembers all of the funny words I would say when I was little. For instance, I used to say 'towsh' instead of trash, and 'spagi' instead of spaghetti. One time he saw me playing in this little pretend kitchen I had, and he asked, "Avery, what are you doing?" And I said, "Daddy, I'm making you copy (coffee)."
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

YO PEOPLES.

Little Sam. Plus little Stormy. (I was about 2-3 in the first two, and 7-8 in the last. Making my sis a few month to a year old, and then 5-6.)

so. yah. der' you go.

*crawls into some corner somewhere*
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

AWWWWWW

You're so adorableeeee!

So So Cute!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

DAWWWW!!

You. are. so cute.!
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

HOW CUTE! Look at those giant blue eyes! *Must. Squeeze. Cheeks.*
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Dem blue eyes. *Declares Sammy cutest kid*
I used to let my brother have my computer turn so I could watch his expert playing till I got wise to the fact the only reason I couldn't play well was because I never practiced.
How come aren't you all dead from dying of cuteness?
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

bahaha. uh, thanks? xD

And thank you peoples. =p And yes. I've always had freaky blue eyes. Sigh. I wanted green. xD
Helios
Butter Pecan

Me wanta green, to! :D But I got stuck with...never mind. :) I like my eye color.

I'd post a few pics of my dying-cuteness younger self, but I can't get the silly thing to work. Anyone know what format the pics have to be in? :? ;)
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

I believe you have to put the image link(From a website/whatever) with the "IMG" format. That's how I do it, anyway.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

Thanks, Metal. I'll see what I can rig up. :)
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

me and my cousins at my birthday party!
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Caitie
Chocolate Chip

Ok, I have a few more pictures... just not sure how old I was in them.
This one could be kind of scary... :D
I am the silly looking one in the middle here ;)
A really silly picture of lil tiny me... :P
I don't normally like showing pictures of me when I was little... I rarely do. You guys got lucky... *slinks into the corner*
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I give you little Audrey. (sorry for the bad quality, this is a picture of the picture xD I can't manage to get any off of our computer at home. )
*crawls into a corner somewhere*
I don't know what's on my shoulder. I hope it's not fire. Considering I am standing in front of a fireplace. Maybe it's a hair ribbon xD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

here's more pics of little me, it was the only time I was cute! ;)
me and my cousin! :D
a school pic not sure what grade
me on a pony =)
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Shtakji
Cookies & Creme
Location: On a 3-dimensional blue, green and white sphere suspended in outer space

Aw, you guys were such adorable lil kids. :)
*Pulls everyone from out of the corner* Nothing to be embarrassed about. Y'all were all cute little people.

And Helios, you might try tinypic.com if you want to upload a picture.
"A battle can be considered lost only when you cease to fight."~Shtakji
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Audrey wrote:I give you little Audrey. (sorry for the bad quality, this is a picture of the picture xD I can't manage to get any off of our computer at home. )
*crawls into a corner somewhere*
I don't know what's on my shoulder. I hope it's not fire. Considering I am standing in front of a fireplace. Maybe it's a hair ribbon xD
OH MY WORD. My hair was done in the same way XD (after my mom would actually let my hair grow out..she used to give us mushroom cuts :x )
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.