Introduce yourself!

Anything important goes on the bulletin board, including the rules and guidelines.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Thanks, Hannah:) I like your name, too! I have a dear friend named Hannah, and now (if you'll consent to being my friend, haha) I have two friends named Hannah!:D

And Stella- Hi, its nice to meet you.:) Speaking of names...your fish has a quit unusual and interesting name! I must ask, where did you come up with it?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:
Ya think? Thats awesome! Have you written a 'about me' thing yet?
What's that?
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:Thanks, Hannah:) I like your name, too! I have a dear friend named Hannah, and now (if you'll consent to being my friend, haha) I have two friends named Hannah!:D

And Stella- Hi, its nice to meet you.:) Speaking of names...your fish has a quit unusual and interesting name! I must ask, where did you come up with it?
I will. I also have a somewhat friend named Hannah so now I have two too! LOL!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Do you like Emily Jones?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:
suzylou wrote:
Ya think? Thats awesome! Have you written a 'about me' thing yet?
What's that?
An introduction...I didn't see if you introduced yourself yet on any of the post...I did a little introduction of myself on the bulletin board not to long ago as well and I looked to see if you wrote one on there but I didn't see one. You should tell us more about yourself on this post!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

It's nice to meet both of you!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

T.S. (myself) wrote:It's nice to meet both of you!
Why, thank you! Its great to meet you as well, T.S! :D
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

HI I'm HannahJ. I love AIO and am a Global Moderator for this fine establishment! I am A Christian and LOVE Jesus!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:HI I'm HannahJ. I love AIO and am a Global Moderator for this fine establishment! I am A Christian and LOVE Jesus!
I LOVE Jesus, too! And that right there means we have very much in common.:)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

suzylou wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:HI I'm HannahJ. I love AIO and am a Global Moderator for this fine establishment! I am A Christian and LOVE Jesus!
Defiantly! I have more but it would be to long.
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

suzylou wrote:Thanks, Hannah:) I like your name, too! I have a dear friend named Hannah, and now (if you'll consent to being my friend, haha) I have two friends named Hannah!:D

Well, I love unusual, long names for fish! It's a combination of names actually- One of my younger brothers came up with Minno and I came up with Frederick, T is just T... with no period at the end. :) All our fish have had sophisticated names! ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

Hi i'm EugeneforPresident. I'm 13, love the color purple, praise dance at my church, play the french horn and piano, and I LOVE AIO!!!!
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The only fish my family ever owned was a goldfish, and it only lasted a week. We own a Labrador now, and she eats everything! She will even gobble down rotting, stinky dead fish. She eats water balloons, socks, towels, bean leaves, fruit rinds, mushrooms, berries, different grasses, and anything that falls on the floor. Anyway, if we had a fish, it would either meet a tragic end at the hands of my two younger brothers, or be eaten by our dog.

So what kind of fish is yours?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ghana4God wrote:

Well, I love unusual, long names for fish! It's a combination of names actually- One of my younger brothers came up with Minno and I came up with Frederick, T is just T... with no period at the end. :) All our fish have had sophisticated names! ;)
Thats really neat!:) I love big and sophisticated names for little pets and creatures...although my little siblings normally dub ours names such as a turtle named Steve and a snake named John.=/
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Too bad.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:
suzylou wrote:
Defiantly! I have more but it would be to long.
Ah, I see...I must know this, though (I ask everybody this question, I'm weird like that :) )- what is your favorite color?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Here are mine:
Yellow,Pink(not Hot pink), Light Blue and Purple.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HannahJ. wrote:Here are mine:
Yellow,Pink(not Hot pink), Light Blue and Purple.
Oooh! You all know I love pink! I also love blue and sometimes deep red:)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

suzylou wrote:
Ghana4God wrote:

Thats really neat!:) I love big and sophisticated names for little pets and creatures...although my little siblings normally dub ours names such as a turtle named Steve and a snake named John.=/
What a lack of imagination. If I had a snake, I would name it Yvone or Yawonda. I like those bizarre Y names. Just kidding. I'm probably the top to name my reptiles Steve and John, frankly. Not that I have a lack of imagination, though!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Haha, Mr Thinker! I'm sure your quite imaginative, indeed!
Well, we caught a big, giant rattlesnake in yard today- but we didn't name it Yvone or Yawonda...know what we named it? DEAD! That's what we named it! We blew its brains out then we fried it and ate it up! (Whoa, that sounds quite violent, does it not?) Anyways, let me say this- rattlesnakes are not good for pets or for eating.