Poundy's AIO Sketches and Ponies

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Poundy's AIO Sketches and Ponies

Soon. (Ask Blondie for my definition of, "soon.") In the meantime...

If the SS Finally Got Together

Last edited by Pound Foolish on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Would you STOP that?

I just need to learn not to drink vanilla coke while I'm on the SS...

But I must enter a complaint: Where are my glasses?? (provided I am the one on the log completely bored by TS's ramblings..)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

This is good, PF. ;) *applause*
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh. My. Word. xD That was great. Wow.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Who exactly is who? O_o
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I know Blondie, but... well, you look better without your glasses.
Aftershocker, TS is on the far left (obviously.) Blondie is right next to him, and Underseasie is leaning against God's Girl (they're both daydreaming about MLP, less-than-interested in TS.) Lexi and Aaron are talking on the bottom. At the top towards the middle, Sammy and I are exchanging insults. Suzy is right next to us. If you have a bit of trouble reading it (some of if it is too small or messy) ...
TS:
"And so you see, the Afghanistan situation perfectly illustrates the Hebrew version of the philosophy, but not the modern Islamic. Now, what I'm coming to is, from a Christian theological point of view, the historical implications of..."
Blondie and Rosy:
"Want to watch MLP."
Me: Emily! Lederhosen! Tutus! Tinker Bell! Emily! Emily!"
Sammy: "You are so weird."
Me: "You're weirder."
Sammy: "Mirror lover"
Me: "fat!"
Sammy: "Sicko."
Me: "Frog!"
Sammy: "Selena obsessed nut"
Me: "Weird, fat frog!!!"
Sammy: "Aren't you muscles supposed to be on top of your arms?"
Suzy: "Samy, Myah dear, just a little more... maturity, please. Unless you want a pat." (thoughts) "My third marshmallow... That's 160 calories... If I'm not careful I'll gain two grams."
Liza'like: "Uh, Garrett, should we separate PF and Sammy?":
Aaron Wiley: "Heck, no, Lexi. This is better than Room Mates.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Pound Foolish wrote:I know Blondie, but... well, you look better without your glasses.
You mean... you don't like my new glasses? HMPF.

Maybe you'd look better without your nose... or hair perhaps!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That is so awesome PF! Haha I'm honored that you included me in your pic ;)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Haha! I laugh every time I think about this. You portrayed everyone well. I like how I've bored GG and underseasie to the point of exhaustion. I also like how you, PF, and Garrett have each managed to fit fifteen-something marshmallows on a single stick. The fire was very well done, and I spotted the animals watching our cartoon-selves.

Just so you know, I'm trying to modify my mental image of you based on your cartoon-self, as well as judge the shape of your hand from the way you draw. It's not working too well so far, though.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

Haha PF, nice drawing. I like how you captured everyone's personalities in some way. Very cool. I love seeing people's artistic abilities.
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

HAHA! This. Is. Perfect! You captured everyone's personalities wonderfully! You are very artistic, by the way. So cute! That definitely sounds like you and Sammy....and T.S is personally my favorite! So much like him!
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

God's Girl wrote:You mean... you don't like my new glasses? HMPF.
Maybe you'd look better without your nose... or hair perhaps!
Ha ha. I'll see to it his next Compor (A name I made up for these. It evecotates the words: comic, computer, and portraiture.) of you has your glasses.
T.S. (myself) wrote:The fire was very well done,
When someone compliments a single part of the drawing, you know they thought the rest was terrible. =P
~ Walker in Dreams
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Don't feel bad, GG. I didn't have my glasses either. *Glares towards artist*
I have to wonder how long this took, anyways. Though it probably didn't take long at all to get our banter down. *Cough*
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:
T.S. (myself) wrote:The fire was very well done,
When someone compliments a single part of the drawing, you know they thought the rest was terrible. =P
Hahaha! That's very funny, and kind of true. I actually didn't think that, though. It's just that the several times I've tried to draw fire, it's been very difficult. It's a hard thing to represent.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Very nice Myah! Lovin' the insults. :lol:
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thanks, all of you. Here's another, complete with a pair of glasses for Blondie... who looks a bit silly as I can't draw glasses. I could maybe draw glasses if my life depended on it, but more likely I'd end up hanged.
More on the way, stay tuned, kids.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*applauds* Wunderbar, PF! Einfach herrlich! I think you have fun with these ;) hehe
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Hooray! Glasses!

(though I would never wear shorts that short)

Sorr-eeee

*runs*

Good job though, I like it. xD
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you, Liz. No, I hate drawing them. That's why I made another. Sorry, yes, I love it.

Blondie, you like your glasses? I'm glad but confused, you look like an alien. Ahem, in the drawing, not real life.
I'm trying to picture how extremely long these "shorts" you wear in real life must be. The shorts in drawing reach your knee. Sitting down. Those are a heckuvalot longer than almost every single pair of shorts I've seen on a girl.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I have no glasses. *glares* And I'm actually with Doll, I would never wear that short of an outfit. *shakeshead*

Otherwise, it's fantastic. I really love it. And... Oh yes, I can't wait to meet you, just so I can hit you. =p