Where is Whits End??

The Front Counter is the main place for general Adventures in Odyssey discussions. Grab a Loc-Kno-Stra-Mal, and talk it up!
Eleanor16
Chocolate Chip

Where is Whits End??

I remember awhile back a post on Odyssey Scoop about trying to find Whit's End. Just wondering.... has anyone found it? :?: ;)
I am a member of the Modest cheerleader club!
My Sister Is Hannah D.
My Sisters are my best friends!
I am Apart of the Sisters Club!
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

I've been there... If you're talking about the one at Focus's headquarters.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Are You talking about whitsend.org??
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Emuman
Caramel Crunch
Location: Traveling throughout space and time with the Doctor. AKA My house in Illinois

In the World of Odyssey, it is unknown where it is but it is somewhere around Chicago but far enough to fly or take a bus. (maybe Ohio?) The one in the real world is in, "Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80995."
Emuman
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The town of Odyssey is in Ohio. The proof is in Whit's Visitor, Family Portraits No. 1.
The normal rebuttal to that is, "Family Portraits are not in the AIO canon," but may I remind you besides Whit's employee Jimmy not existing and being replaced by Connie, everything else remained the same. And you can't just move a town to another state. I don't care if it is fiction.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

The Old Judge wrote:The town of Odyssey is in Ohio. The proof is in Whit's Visitor, Family Portraits No. 1.
The normal rebuttal to that is, "Family Portraits are not in the AIO canon," but may I remind you besides Whit's employee Jimmy not existing and being replaced by Connie, everything else remained the same. And you can't just move a town to another state. I don't care if it is fiction.
I've always thought that they were in Ohio!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Hmmm, OHIO! That somewhat makes sense does it Snow in Ohio cause it has Snowed before in Odyssey and the Kids has Snow Clothes..But that does make sense! Why won't The Creators of Odyssey just tell where it is :?: Makes Zero Sense Keeping it a Secret!
Jason
Cookies & Creme

It is possible that Odyssey is in Ohio. But Family Portraits isn't really canon to the show. Sure the characters remained the same, but since the name has been AIO, they haven't revealed a location of it's whereabouts in order to provide the listener to be creative and use ones imagination.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

In the Where Odyssey is Not Odyssey Ohio is listed in the Where Odyssey Could Be or Whatever so I think it is Ohio!!!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

HannahJ. wrote:In the Where Odyssey is Not Odyssey Ohio is listed in the Where Odyssey Could Be or Whatever so I think it is Ohio!!!
Another example is that Whit's birthday has two different dates: In the Original Complete Guide it says whit's was born on October 1st in Aberdeen, Scotland. This contradicts 'The Caves of Qumran' which suggests that Whit's birthday is August 14, 1939.

So you can't be to sure about where odyssey is.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Jason
Cookies & Creme

C-guy wrote:
HannahJ. wrote:In the Where Odyssey is Not Odyssey Ohio is listed in the Where Odyssey Could Be or Whatever so I think it is Ohio!!!
Another example is that Whit's birthday has two different dates: In the Original Complete Guide it says whit's was born on October 1st in Aberdeen, Scotland. This contradicts 'The Caves of Qumran' which suggests that Whit's birthday is August 14, 1939.

Well the videos aren't canon with the radio series either.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
C-guy wrote:

Well the videos aren't canon with the radio series either.
I wonder how old Whit is. Probably in his 60s or 70s
Tony
Vanilla

Whits End is in Campbell County, (Confidential) USA.

It's a nice place to live.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

If whit has aged since the start, he'd be in his 90's at least.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
odysseyluvr101
Vanilla

I just imagine Odyssey as a real town even though they never tell where it is i just can picture it in my mind.
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Whits end is in Ohio.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Katerina Meltsner wrote:Whits end is in Ohio.
While it does make sense, there isn't conclusive evidence that states for certain that it is. It could be anywhere. Some things seem to point to places while others could point otherwise. It could be that Odyssey exists on a floating island above the clouds above the midwest somewhere. :? :shock:
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Jason wrote:
While it does make sense, there isn't conclusive evidence that states for certain that it is. It could be anywhere. Some things seem to point to places while others could point otherwise. It could be that Odyssey exists on a floating island above the clouds above the midwest somewhere. :? :shock:
Actually in Family Portraits it says that it is in Ohio
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Wooton Bassett wrote:
Jason wrote:
Actually in Family Portraits it says that it is in Ohio
********* ***** ^^^^^^^^^^^

Family Portraits isn't canon with the series. In the actual AIO episodes it doesn't ever say where Odyssey is located.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

While it does make sense, there isn't conclusive evidence that states for certain that it is. It could be anywhere. Some things seem to point to places while others could point otherwise. It could be that Odyssey exists on a floating island above the clouds above the midwest somewhere. :? :shock:[/quote]

Actually in Family Portraits it says that it is in Ohio[/quote]
********* ***** ^^^^^^^^^^^

Family Portraits isn't canon with the series. In the actual AIO episodes it doesn't ever say where Odyssey is located.[/quote]

Really? I thought family Portraits was canon.