Chatter in the Booths

If it doesn't pertain to Adventures in Odyssey, you've stepped into the right place! Grab a chair, and talk about your favorite books, TV shows, join a debate, or just be random!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Stella C. wrote:*Stella pops in* I kinda havta agree with AS. It's not very compatible with either of the devices I use.. (my tablet and computer) :|
If you get a chat client (I use pidgin on my computer, and andchat on my android phone), just ask me, and I'll help you connect to it. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I keep clicking it when I mean to select the index. :(
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I have my own difficulties, TS. I can't find the appropriate button to send the link to the fiery pits.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Waldo
Raspberry Ripple

I just noticed the link yesterday.........But hey look! Christmas header! Yay!! =D
Odyssey Fan Wiley
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I knew it was somewhere (Overheard Lexi talking about it)... but hadn't noticed it. O.o

Has anyone ever heard of Jostie Flicks? They're a homeschooling family that make funny shorts! Here's their Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/user/JostieFlicks
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

T.S. (myself) wrote:I keep clicking it when I mean to select the index. :(
I have that problem too. :(
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aftershocker wrote:
#firstworldproblems

*whistles*
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I was in the car and was looking around and saw a building that was called "Snider Fleet Solutions". Which is nothing to get excited about, but I noticed their logo:
Then I thought of the Aperture Laboratories logo from the game Portal.
The resemblance is strangely uncanny to say the least.
Helios
Butter Pecan

Whoa, Nelson S., that resemblance is...uncanny. Now the question on our minds is: did Aperture Science copy Snider Fleet Solutions? Or was it the other way around? *looks mysteriously creepy*
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Ha ha, that's awesome Ben. Portal FTW
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Suzy Lou Foolish wrote:I like macaroni & cheese and licorice! (Not together, of course) But if I did, that would be very Wooton-ish of me!:)
my ode to macaroni, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goYuY6XvrmE I LOVE this song!!
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

God's Girl wrote:
Aftershocker wrote:
#firstworldproblems

*whistles*
Did you really just use hashtag and "problems"? >.>
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Aftershocker wrote:
God's Girl wrote: #firstworldproblems

*whistles*
Did you really just use hashtag and "problems"? >.>
Do you have eyes? Do you see it?

#ohyeahIdid #whydoyouhaveaproblem
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I've been singing "Let It Go" or "Do You Want To Build A Snowman" since Tuesday night... Frozen is officially stuck in my head! Haha
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Whale...

Guess what happened to my dad and I on the way to the store this morning.

We hit a deer. :P

Not sure if the deer survived, but our truck was hardly damaged at all...just a little bend to the bumper and the license plate. Praise God for protecting us. :)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That is a praise, GG! I hit a deer once and it was pretty close to totaling my vehicle... Glad you're okay! (Who was driving?)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Sooo, I'm not hooked on an educational youtube channel called Crash Course:
http://www.youtube.com/user/crashcourse?feature=watch

It's really cool, and then of course I love Rhett and Link's new song Get Off the Phone.

"Get off the phone now! It's going to be okay, there's no need to be afraid, It doesn't love you, it's going to die someday, the government's prob'ly spying on you with it anyway."

I've also recently been introduced to Reddit.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Liz'alike wrote:That is a praise, GG! I hit a deer once and it was pretty close to totaling my vehicle... Glad you're okay! (Who was driving?)
Heh..my dad was, thankfully...I would not have been able to recover nearly as quickly, if it had been me.. :P
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Glad you and your vehicle are alright, Wren.

As for the logos, through some basic previous basic research of mine, I think that the wheel design thingy is just one of the more recent trends. I can think of one place I've certainly seen another one, but I have seen more than just that.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Miley Cyrus is like a Furby, Disney fed her too much and she turned evil.