Will Jeff and Connie stay together?

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
GuatemalaGirl19
Vanilla

Will Jeff and Connie stay together?

I think it would be so awesome if Jeff and Connie got together! It's about time they gave her a guy she can keep!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I do think it's sweet that Jeff came back into Connie's life... I also am very happy he's a Christian! I had listened to the episode with him back when he and Connie were in high school not long before 57 came out and remember thinking "I wonder what happened with him?" And then FOTF goes and pulls him out the the proverbial hat!
Now, I personally am still holding out for Jason and Connie to get together... I'm hoping for maybe a love triangle?? One can always dream!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Love triangles seem to be FOFT's specialty. I kind of hope they do something different this time, although I'm not sure what yet.
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Stella: Sounds AWESOME!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

That's true... I don't want anything expected or cliche. But I still WANT Jason and Connie to be together! I swear, it will happen!
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Bwhaha! I can imagine you Liz as an old lady waving your cane around yelling "It's gonna happen! I know it!!" ;)
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring. -Proverbs 27:1
Sam: Up on our mountain, where the muffins stink, the boys aren't, and we play music all day long.. xD
Mara
Pistachio

Stella C. wrote:Bwhaha! I can imagine you Liz as an old lady waving your cane around yelling "It's gonna happen! I know it!!" ;)
This made my day :lol:
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Liz'alike wrote: Now, I personally am still holding out for Jason and Connie to get together... I'm hoping for maybe a love triangle?? One can always dream!
I am still hoping for Connie and Jason as well...but it seems like Jeff/Connie is the way the writers are going to take it....but I think a love triangle would make things more interesting. (and then in the end Connie would end up with Jason :) )

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
GuatemalaGirl19
Vanilla

I've always thought Connie and Jason would be good together too! It was so weird though because before The Pilot came on, I had just listened to First Love where Jeff and Connie first met, and I was like it would be so cool if they could bring Jeff back.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I hope Jeff and Connie stay together. I really like Jeff as a character. He's pretty cool. But I honestly wonder if AIO will let them stay together/get married. Maybe they'll finally let Connie get married. Her love life is pretty pathetic. Maybe something will happen. :~P
Stella C.
Peach Cobbler

Nelson S. wrote:I hope Jeff and Connie stay together. I really like Jeff as a character. He's pretty cool. But I honestly wonder if AIO will let them stay together/get married. Maybe they'll finally let Connie get married. Her love life is pretty pathetic. Maybe something will happen. :~P
Yes!! *virtual highfive's Ben*

Honestly, how many heartaches must Connie go through? :|
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Agreed about Connie's love life. How long are they going to make her wait?? We're finally done with album 57 and we're just getting around to seeing another man in her life (besides Jason, whom will someday make a romantic move.) It is time, FOTF... It is time!
Mara
Pistachio

I like Jeff as well, and I think he and Connie would be happy together. I hope he sticks around. We'll have to wait and see how this plays out!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

I think she should get with Jeff. And please no more almost weddings. We have had too many of those.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
The Little Mermaid
Vanilla

Someone said they will NEVER make Connie get Married but.....If it was up to me I weould make her get married to Jeff Louis.
I <3 Wooton
Caramel Crunch

Ameraka wrote:
Liz'alike wrote: Now, I personally am still holding out for Jason and Connie to get together... I'm hoping for maybe a love triangle?? One can always dream!
I am still hoping for Connie and Jason as well...but it seems like Jeff/Connie is the way the writers are going to take it....but I think a love triangle would make things more interesting. (and then in the end Connie would end up with Jason :) )
I never really liked Jeff. But my friend and I always make up weird connections. Like Victoria comes back (as a Christian) And Wooton goes CRAZY and then she meets Jeff and THEY fall in love.
Raggedy Man I remember you, and you are late for my wedding!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

I hope he stays, but it really bothers me that the writers just ended the whole Mitch thing. And now there adding another love interest. MAKE UP YOUR MIND PEOPLE !!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

They (the producers) have also said that,
"Connie could eventually get married. The show may END before that happens, but..."
Which makes me think they're just going to toy around with Connie + love for a while (again)
and then drop the whole thing (again!).
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well, in any case, obviously they won't be married. I'd say the million times the AIO team has said Connie won't be have affirmed that.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Maybe...you know they said Mitch would never come back.

And he did. ;)
JuniorMints
Vanilla

I used to want Mitch and Connie, but now I want Jason and Connie. I never liked Jeff, or his voice.