Andromeda: The Return

Hidden in all this dust lies the hypothesis of many AIO fans. What do you feel is sure to happen, and what should stay buried? Chris says keep listening, we say speculate.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

If Jason was really a disguised Mr. Charles, I would probably cry and never listen to AiO again! Well...maybe not never, but that would be absolutely TERRIBLE! I'd be scarred for life! How could you even think of such a dreadful thing, Pound Foolish??=P
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That's just because you have a crush on him, suzy! Jason is Charles, and there's nothing any of you can do about it! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Rosy
Cookie Dough

That's what you said about Wooton too. So is Mr. Charles Wooton and Jason? (Not that I think this of course!)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yes! He's BOTH of them! I know it's hart to comprehend, but we're still putting pieces together too.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I don't like this idea one bit, Mr. Thinker. Jason is Jason, Wooton is Wooton and Mr. Charles is Mr. Charles. (personally I think he should be Mr. Dead...but...)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Haha! I almost laughed out loud at that "Mr. Dead" thing! Okay, guys, I just found out that, through some bizarre time paradox, Wooton is Jason in the past and Charles is Jason and Wooton in the future! Weird, huh?
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ummm...what in the tarnation are you talking about, Mr. Thinker?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I don't really know, to be honest. Basically that Wooton, Jason, and Mr. Charles are all the same person, just in different stages in life.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Cool! I always knew it.
Well, Suzy, I guess you'll have to give up on Jason and come running back to me now, dear. Now we know the truth, maybe all the girls will stop voting for Jason almost every single darn week...
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Well, maybe if all the boys would stop voting for Liz, the girls might stop voting for Jason!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Ha ha! well ain't that the daggum truth, Mr. Thinker? Oh, and I must say...I still don't like what your saying up there.=P
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

It's the truth! I can't suppress the facts!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That was amazing, PF. And so true. I agree wholeheartedly. But what does that have to do with Andromeda? Did you mean to post it in the Barrett and Priscilla topic?
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Whoops, err.... yes, I did. By the time you read this I'll almost certainly have fixed that. Thanks!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

hey, I have never seen (heard) Wooton and Charles in the same room together, and if Charles is in disguise as one of them every time Wooton and Jason meet (have they?)
lol limewire, that must be awkward PF.
if Andromeda returned, that would be so great!

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Andromeda still exists. Granted, we don't give that much thought since we don't hear about it, but if you think it's gone, you're wrong. It's a megacorporation, making billions of dollars in who knows how many markets. They still have the funding for the research, and they still have the scientists to pull it off. They just haven't reel termed the Odyssian stage again.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Woody
Cookies & Creme

What's this about Wooton and Jason being Mr. Charles? Eugene is obviously the real Mr. Charles. That's the real reason he disappeared during the Novacom arc. He had to be Mr. Charles. So, Eugene is Mr. Charles. Now, for the really shocking thing.You know Around the World Missions, the organization Eugene & Katrina helped out with? Well, it's really an Andromeda front. All of the records of Eugene & Katrina's help are faked. They used them as an alibi for why they were gone. Now, where does Katrina work into all this? She disappeared along with Eugene. Therefore, she must also be an Andromeda agent in disguise. Katrina is none other than Monica Stone. Well, the old Katrina was really Katrina. But Andromeda kidnapped the real Katrina and replaced her with Monica. That's why her voice changed when she returned. And that whole business Monica had with Jason really was just to get information out of him. She kept it up so she can use him as a source later on, when Andromeda tries once again to take over the world. Now, for the next question. What about Leonard Meltsner? The discovery of him being alive came out of Eugene & Katrina's mission work. Obviously, he's thrown in to add more credibility to Eugene & Katrina's alibi. But there was more to his role. More on that later. First, I wish to discuss Eugene & Katrina's so-called charity Manosarcum(Hand Up). It's really just a method of getting inside people's homes to plant brainwashing devices there. Yup, those talking fridges and such are really brainwashing prototypes. Eugene(er... Charles) later decided to go with small, undetectable devices that could fit in the smallest spots. They're hidden in almost every home in Odyssey. So yes, Hand Up is a fraud, just as was suspected in The Undeniable Truth. :( Okay, back to Leonard. You wanna know why he went to Africa as a missionary? Okay, here comes the big shocker: Leonard is really The Chairman himself. He went there to distribute and test another brainwashing device. The Edulink. I know. We all thought it would help underprivileged children around the world learn, but all it does is brainwash them to obey Andromeda's commands. :( Okay, I've left only one lose end now. Everett. Where did the kid come from? Not to mention Dalton Kearn. We'll start with Dalton, since he's so much less exciting. Dalton was just Barry Muntz in disguise. Yeah, nobody big, sorry. But Everett. Everett is someone BIG. You wanna know who he is? Click the spoiler tag below to find out!
Everett is the clone of Dr. Regis Blackgaard. Andromeda realized he would be useful, so they cloned him.
That, friends is the truth of what Novacom has been up to in recent years. Thank you.

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

you're welcome, I guess.
That makes perfect sense!
Anyone heard of the "Pixar theory"? Its the same kind of thing, they want a big mega master plan to wrap everything around it.
and finish by unveiling it.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

Woody, I am very impressed. That made me laugh and although probably not what AIO writers intended, it was hilarious, thank you.
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

This topic has probably won the award for 'the most entertaining four pages to read!' But everyone's getting a little off topic. What does Wooton being Mr. Charles and Jason (which he isn't!) have to do with Andromeda? I forgot even what it was about Andromeda this topic was about! Wait while I go check the earlier posts on the first page...
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...